Chapter 14

Vic's POV
I regret giving Daisy candy.
Daisy's running around, and jumping around the bus, it's funny but dangerous. I said" Daisy, calm down." She bounced to me and sat on my lap, she said" why?" I said" because you'll get hurt." She said" why?" I said" because you'll fall." She said" why?" I said" because you're clumsy." She said" why?" I started tickling her, she laughed and squeaked then ran to Kellin to tell on me. I laughed and got up, walking to the back room where Kellin was, Daisy said" daddy, dad tickle me!" Kellin said" bad Vic." I laughed and lifted Daisy up and sat down next to Kellin, he said" Daisy, come'er." Daisy sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek, she said" Daddy's mine." I laughed, saying" the war for Kellin has begun!" Daisy giggled, Kellin said" this is hilarious." Daisy smiled and kissed his cheek, I tried to kiss Kellin but Daisy put her hand over my mouth. I laughed, and said" can I at least kiss him?" She shook her head, with a "tough" face but really she looked adorable. I said" okay, can I hold his hand?" I reached out to Kellin's hand and Daisy instantly grabbed both his hands. Kellin said" Daisy, let your dad hold my hand." She pouted but smiled, giggling, then let go of his hand, she screamed" Justy! Mikey!" Justin and Mike came in, they said" princess Daisy." Daisy smiled, saying" drive game!" Justin lifted her up, Kellin said" they've made a video game addict, I should hate them but they get beat by a 5 year old." I said" yeah, and it's funnier every time." He laughed and got up, following Mike, Justin and Daisy.
-------
Kellin's POV
I carried Daisy into the venue, we were playing at, she was passed out, I was too, I'm so tired. Vic chuckled as I tripped, and he wrapped his arms around me and Daisy to make sure we didn't fall. Vic said" you are taking a nap with your daughter before you crash from exhaustion." I giggled, sleepily, we sat down on the couch and then I laid down, holding my little girl in my arms and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to Vic whispering" Kellin, Kellin, wake up, we have to get ready." I opened my eyes and saw Vic crouching next to me, and then kissed my head, I mumbled" let me sleep." He laughed then lifted Daisy up and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he said" wake up, babe." He put Daisy back down and pulled the blanket over her. We walked to get ready for our show.

Once we walked off stage, and into the backroom, Daisy was awake and watching netflix on my phone. I said" How'd you get my phone?" Amber walked in with apple slices and a bottle of milk, I said" should've guessed!" Amber laughed and sat next to Daisy, and gave her the snack. I said" isn't this your hometown, Amber?" Amber nodded, I said" go out." Amber stuck out her tongue at me and then pouted, I said" aren't your kids staying with your mom?" Amber jumped up and tried to grab her phone before I did. I ran around, texting her mom, to get the kids here. Amber laughed, following me, then stopped, I handed her phone back once the text delivered. I smiled, Amber said" ugh! Kellin!" I laughed, Daisy made grabby hands to me, I smiled and jumped to her and kissed her head, she snuggled into me then pushed me away, scrunching up her face, saying" stinky daddy!" I laughed, saying" hey!" She giggled, then pushed me with her feet, I got up and walked to the bathroom with the guys following me.
Once we walked out, Daisy and 2 other kids were running around the room, with Amber watching them. Amber said" Oh! Guys, babies, come'er!" Her two kids ran to her and then Daisy ran to me, Amber held both her kids in an arm and walked to us. She said" Kellin, guys, these two are Abigail and Barry." She put them down and they continued to play with Daisy, She said" Abby is 5 and Barry is 6." I smiled, She said" oh, and Daisy has declared Abby her bestest friend in the whole entire world." I said" please say you got that on camera?" She nodded, I said" yay!" She said" and Barry has declared Daisy his baby sister." I laughed, Amber said" thank god, I live near you guys or we'd have a problem." I said" a very big problem." She laughed, we watched the kids before we had to leave, I lifted up Daisy, Daisy said" no, daddy, wanna play." She reached out to Abby and Barry, I said" they have to go home, they can't stay on tour with us." Daisy whined, I said" I promise you'll see them when tour is over, okay?" She nodded, and cuddled into me, saying" you don't stink anymore, daddy." I said" good." She giggled and we walked onto the bus.