23

Sorry guys I've been depressed over the last episode and refused to write it but here I am.

--

"We can split the Hallow into your family. Ima need 4 vampires." Carter looked at him as if he was mad.

"You might want to leave now. I'll be in contact brother." I smiled at him. He began to walk away. I knew today would be a train wreck.

"Ill get a hold of Kol." Rebekah and Freya said and walked away together.

"You'll never be allowed around each other. It will be the end of your always and forever." Vincent called out and everyone stopped dead in their tracks.

"Anything for my little girl." Klaus mumbled tears in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley had still been out looking for Hope. I was about to go help her look when Vincent came in with 2 witches carrying Hayley. I rushed over.

"What the hell happened?!" I nearly screamed.

"The hallow did. We need to get the show on the road, we can't-" Hayley shot up gasphing for breath,"We can't wait for Kol. Id suggest you but your not a blood relative of Hope."

"What's going on?" Hayley rubbed her neck.

"They are going to split the hallow from Hope into 4 of the original siblings. They won't be able to see eachother again." I replied and she looked upset and nodded.

"Theres a part I left out. When this happens, none of them are allowed to see Hope again." Vincent mumbled scratching the back of his neck.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and jumped up. I wasn't going to let that happen,"There has to be another way."

"Freyas been looking, there isn't. And if Kol doesn't show we will have to use Hayley."

"If it means saving my daughter, I'll do it. I trust Freya and Violet enough to take care of her." Hayley was now crying.

"It won't come to that." I mumbled before zooming upstairs to Freya.

I walked though the door to see her girlfriend and her. Freya had a needle to her arm,"What are you doing?" I snapped.

"Uh. He needs 4 vampires, I can give up my magic. Magics overrated anyways." She smiled at me.

"Easy for you to say, you haven't had to live without it." I spun around ti see Kol leaning on the doorframe,"Hello Violet."

"I could kiss you." I sighed in relief.

"Thats a bit weird dont ya think?" I laughed and he walked into the next room. Him, and his brothers began to speak.

"Thats unfair." I told Freya.

"I know. I'm the big sister whose suppose to fix everything, yet I can't fix this. My family is going to fall appart." She let tears flow down her face as her girlfriend grabbed her and held her. I pressed my lips together and walked out of the room.

I couldn't be here for goodbyes. They are to upsetting for me, especially when its from my family. I looked into the mirror in the hallway. Tears began to stain my cheeks.

"Violet. Can I speak to you?" Hayley mumbled.

I wiped my tears and looked at her,"Anytime."

"I was thinking to take Hope to this school in Mystic falls. Its for children with Powers. It teaches them how to use them."

"Why are you asking me? It sounds like a great idea." I sniffled.

"I dunno this feels wrong. I feel like theres another way but we don't have the time." Hayley glanced around.

"Im sure between Freya and I, we will come up with something." I mumbled as she walked into Hopes room. I followed her. Klaus stood over her and kissed her forehead saying how much he loves her. I wonder how she got there.

That almost made me cry again. He became still and turned around. His eyes glossy.

"Klaus, Vincent left something out about the ritual. He thought you'd back out when you heard it, but I know you'd do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means never seeing her again." Hayley took a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for the ritual.

Vincent was ordering people around to stand. When Freya and I joined hands with him, the ritual was almost ready.

"Keep them cuffs on her until I say take them off." He snapped at Hayley who glanced at me and then Elijah.

My eyes were trained on Klaus who kept his eyes on Hope.

I began to chant after what Vincent was saying.

My eyes changed and Vincent told Hayley to take the cuffs off.

Within a second a blue light popped up above Hope. It split into 4 lights and shot into their chests. The pain they were in was evident.

Rebekah held her head,"I can hear her whispears." She mumbled.

"Go now! Go or this is for nothing!" Vincent yelled and They all looked at eachother before zooming in their different directions. Klaus stayed watching Hope.

"Klaus you need to go." Vincent snapped.

"I need to make sure shes okay." Klaus sounded broken.

We watched Hope, she wasn't moving. I was about to do a revive spell when she small brown eyes popped open.

"Daddy, whats happening?" Hope looked around her at the markings on the ground.

"Hope honey. Remember I love you." With that he left.

Hope remained in her mothers arms as she called for her father. The tears flowed freely from my face and I didnt care who saw me.

It took everyone a few minutes to get their heads together.

~~~~~~~

"You're aunt bekah told me to give this to you. Its a airloom. They are very important to family." Freya smiled as she put a Mikealson crest around Hopes neck.

"I love you Hope." Freya hugged Hope.

"I love you to aunt Freya." She smiled as Hayley came down with a couple bags.

I picked my bookbag up and looked at Freya and her girlfriend keelen.

"I hate goodbyes." I began to cry.

"Till the next time." Freya cried as we hugged. Hayley cleared her thoat indicating we had to go now.

I pulled away slowly,"Ill be intouch okay." I smiled.

"Okay." She nodded.

I turned to Hayley and Hope was holding her hand.

"Just like the old days then?" I let out a dry laugh.

"Pretty much." Hayley shugged holding Hopes hand. We got into a car and all buckled in.

"You ready for school?" I laughed at Hope,"Cause I hated it."

"You went to school?" Hope asked smiling.

"Why wouldn't I have?" I glanced at her through the review mirror.

"Because you're special like me. Like my mom."

"Oh honey. Back when I was young, we didn't have special schools. We had to hide how special we are." Hayley cut in,"Try take a nap Hope. Its a long drive."

"Okay mom." I glanced at Hope and the to Hayley and smiled as a text came though on my phone.

From Klaus:

Thank you love. Hope to see you soon