14

"Why are you doing this?!" Klaus yelled and I rolled my eyes. Great, he was going to provoke my sister and she was going to hurt him. 

"It's futile." I croaked out. Her heartbeat was driving me nuts. I just wanted something to eat but I struggled to keep my vampire face in. 

"Listen Nik." It rolled off of Julies tongue,"The spell is linked to Freya's heart. I won't be killed unless Hayley here is killed, and Violet will live if the other two die." 

"I will kill you!" He roared and I sat there just watching. I knew if he got through that he would kill her, meaning Hayley would be temporally down. I slowly wiggled out my arms, she was to busy talking to Klaus.  

"Pick before I end all of them." Julie snapped at him. I was putting a plan together and it was going to work - hopefully. Klaus was about to open his mouth when I interrupted him. 

"Pick me." I snapped,"Just kill me."

"I want him to pick. Your dear sister, the mother or your child or the women you fancy?"  She glared at me. 

"Klaus pick me." I snapped at him,"Don't kill the other ones, its me you want sister!" I was nearly in tears, bravo Violet.

"I thought I told you, I want him to pick!" She hissed at me.

"And I thought I told you to pick me." I yelled jumping up and hitting her with magic so had that she flew back into the wall. 

I whispered to Hayley,"Sorry." She nodded and I sped forwards latching myself onto Julies neck. 

I had drained my sister and everyone had watched me. She only knew I was a witch and that's what she tied me up with, witch hazel. I had controlled myself and it actually payed off. I looked at the girls and went to untie them when I heard a noise. 

"You really think I'd be dumb to not cast a protection spell? You parasite!" Julie cried from the ground behind me. 

I began to laugh, of course she had a protection spell. 

"But now you don't." I snapped speeding over to her, she threw me across the room. 

Remember control I kept saying to myself, Control.

I closed my eyes and they began to burn. I smirked and opened them.  Julie looked at me terrified as I walked close to her. 

"What are you?!" She screamed,"Demon!"

I focused on the barrier spell first, knowing she was still screaming and attempting to hurt me. I was so much more powerful than her. 

"It's down." I mumbled to Klaus, who sped in. I waved my hand at Hayley and Freya and untied them both. I Before Freya could fall from the witch hazel being injected into her, Klaus caught her. Since I was a vampire it also affected me but not as badly. My vampire self was made to keep me safe and unharmed. Hayley sat in the chair watching me fight my sister. 

I walked up on her, as she was still on the ground shocked,"Get up and fight me." I hissed. She began to cry and beg for her life. 

"There are no third chances." I said in a monotone voice and stomped on her head, making it explode from impact. I could feel their eyes on me as I kept bashing her head with my shoes. I was in heels so I had blood all over my feet. 

I turned to the three of them and my eyes  burned.

"Let's go." I snapped and they nodded. I was not going to stay in this home. This home was no longer safe since my sister had died here. Her power laid there and was able to track. I wasn't going to bury her becasue she didn't deserve it. 

I know I screwed up but she went to far in trying to get back at me. She messed up when she hurt my family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to Freya's home and Elijah lent me some of their sister Rebekahs clothes

I went to Freya's home and Elijah lent me some of their sister Rebekahs clothes. I have never meant her besides that one day where she almost attacked me. Ah memories. 

"You saved me." Freya mumbled as she gently sat up. She was preparing a drink to make her strong again. 

"Here." I bit into my wrist and held it to her. She was skeptical but drank it a little and she looked a lot better. As she drank I began to panic as the beats came back. 

I started to fidget and I could feel my face come out as she pulled off. 

"It's okay Violet. You won't hurt me. Just tell yourself you'll.......eat later." She mumbled and I did what she said.

"Yeah." I mumbled breaking away from her veins. 

"Do you want to talk about-"

"No." I snapped,"She dead and gone. Let her rot for all I care." 

"But that is your sister, I'm sure you had some good memories with her." Freya grabbed my hands.

"The Violet who got pushed around my her sister is gone. That's all that has changed Freya." I took my hands from her and looked away. 

"Violet, you stomped her head in!" 

Before I could hear anymore I sped away, and sat in the main room. 

"So miss Violet, how was your day?" A voice that belonged to Elijah asked.