2

"Just chant the spell as I taught you." Mother cooed as the members of our coven circled around us,"Our new leader." Mother smiled at me softly. 

I closed my eyes and inhaled, "Ich werde meinen ganzen Coven für die Macht töten. Sie müssen für meinen - Mom I can't! I don't have enough power." My nose began to bleed. I could feel my power being drained. 

"You must get very weak to get very strong. Go head my darling." Father touched my shoulder slightly. 

I breathed once again, This was a honor, to become coven leader,"Ich werde meinen ganzen Coven für die Macht töten. Sie müssen für meinen Coven sterben," My nose started bleeding intensely, but I kept going," um seine Macht auch ohne Macht zu gewinnen, wir sind nichts ohne Opfer, wir sind nichts"I kept repeating that sentence as the people of my coven began screaming. 

"Vi..." I heard a female voice mumble, I stopped and turned to face the voice. It was my sister, She had blood dripping down from between her legs.

 It was my sister, She had blood dripping down from between her legs

"Julie, what happened?!" I yelled running at her.

"Leave me alone! You are a murder, I can't believe you did this. You killed my daughter and your niece! Geh weg." Julie yelled and sent me flying. I was knocked out immediately. 

I shot up from my nightmare, crying slightly. 

"Ah the little witch awakens." A soft voice said from across the room. I looked up to see the hybrid on my balcony. I was to messed up to talk so I just stared at him,"Enough admiring my looks love. Invite me in." He was growing impatient. 

"Come in." I croaked out as more tears involuntarily fell from my eyes. 

"Freya wishes your presence." He walked in, snapping slightly. I was on the floor still because I haven't had a chance to unpack yet. The hybrid looked at me with a small sign of concern. 

"Don't look at me like that." I snapped.

"I wasn't-"

"Stop pitying me. I just want to unpack and live my life. Tell your sister Freya that." I snapped, and he looked at me. 

"I'm going to say this one more time witch before I snap your small dainty neck-"

"You will do nothing of the sorts Niklaus." The man with the suit showed up at the balcony. 

"I have a door, you know." I rolled my eyes and sat up. 

"On the contrary brother. You can't stop me." Klaus took a step towards me. I kept calm, I didn't want to use my magic. 

"Go head, kill me. Like I'd care." I sighed laying down with a huff.

"As you wish." He smiled and vamp sped at me so he was standing over me.