10

Once we arrive at the place Freya was at, I couldn't feel her magic. Klaus and Elijah let me go and went to speed into the place. I grabbed them and nodded at them to wait as I walked in. 

The both looked cautious like I was a glass object waiting to be broken. I went to walk away and Klaus grabbed my arm, spinning me around. 

"Be safe, love." I could see a new emotion in his eyes that I couldn't read. I liked it though and it made me want to hug him on the spot.

"We are right here if you need any help." Elijah rolled up his sleeves getting ready for a fight. He clearly underestimates me. I shot a glance at him, he really was annoying.  Klaus let go of my arm and I walked away. 

I stuck in the front door and once I was in I began to strutted. I knew I was stronger than anyone here but to be safe I whispered a spell to myself of protection and then held my hands in front of me.  I could feel a vampire here and feel my connection with Freya grow. I rounded the corner and saw Freya tied together with cuffs on her hands. She had a material in her mouth and went frantic when she saw me. 

"Oh sweet Violet. Always being the hero." A male voice sounded all cocky from behind me. I knew who it was but I didn't want to turn around. I could feel the anger boiling within me as I watched Freya. I had no idea how or why he escaped but he did. And he beat us to the mansion. 

"Violet love, are you alright?" He asked as I felt him step closer. I knew I was going to snap and I couldn't calm down. His steps seemed so distant to me, the sound growing father and father. Yet I knew better, I knew he was behind me, about to touch me. 

My inner self was screaming for him to touch me. Touch me and I'll rip you to shreds. 

It was all seconds and it happened so slow yet so fast. I watched my good friend struggle and watched as she got the cloth out of her mouth. 

"Klaus! Elijah!" Freya screamed, I could see how scared she was. I knew I was gong to protect us all. My eyes began to burn slightly and I came face to face with Lucien. He looked shocked and his eyes went wide. I went to make a move and I saw Klaus and Elijah zoom in. I stalked towards Lucien as he backed up. Freya was yelling something and Lucien looked as if he was going to run. So I granted his wish by throwing him towards the exit. I picked my hand up and closed my eyes as I made the motion and I heard him crash. When I opened my eyes I knew I needed to check of Freya but I went to attack Lucien again. 

I wanted to stop but the small part that wanted him dead, grew more and more. I stepped near him and went to throw him again like a rag doll. I closed my eyes and flicked my wrist, this time when I opened my eyes, Lucien was still there. I heard someone moan behind me and I looked, it was Klaus. I shook my head knowing I was hurting the people I love.

I stood there staring at him when I felt like someone had shot me back into actual time. I looked down realizing that the cuffs were now on me and I couldn't do any magic. 

"Klaus." I mumbled walking towards him as my eyes burned again.

He got up and pulled me into a hug. I began to sob because I had hurt him and I had lost control. 

(What color her eyes changed to)

"It's okay sweetheart."He cooed to me as he stroked my hair. I knew he was hesitant but he did it anyways. 

"Now what are we going to do with you." Elijah snapped, I picked my head up from Klaus' chest and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I snapped, wiping the tears.

"You obviously are in no condition to be a ally. Look at yourself you are a monster!" 

"Violet" Freya snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked down and let a tear slip. 

"Lets go home." Elijah rubbed my back slightly and grabbed onto me. I knew Elijah cared for me and I did not feel the same for him. My heart was taken by another and today made me realize who that was.

"Where is Lucien?" I asked, and they all looked between each other.

"We let him escape in order to save you." Klaus spoke up breaking the silence,"How shall we?" He held his hand towards me and when I grabbed it we sped away back to his home. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So can you take these off of me?" I rolled my eyes.

"How do we know you won't go all blue eye again?!" Klaus snapped at me.

"I can promise I won't. After I hurt you I stopped." I blushed a little and looked around. 

"I'm also here." Freya mumbled, not noticing what had happened.

"So can you take them off?" I sighed and clunked them around.

"After we know-"

"NIKLAUS, just take them off of the poor girl." Elijah snapped from the other side of the room. Klaus carefully and slowly undid them and dropped them on the floor. 

I could feel my eyes burn and I just watched Klaus. I didn't feel rage or anything. I was calm and felt like I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I was scared to move. 

"Violet, gain control now." Freya stared at me. Klaus wouldn't break eye contact.

"What is it brother?" Freya mumbled at Klaus.

"She seems to not be attacking." Elijah stated making sure it state the obvious. 

"Violet, Love. Why don't you change your eyes back?" Klaus bent down making our faces close. He was talking very sweet and soft. I silently closed my eyes and they burned. When I opened them, I saw a relief in his eyes. 

Within a instant I threw myself forward at Klaus. I connected my lips with his and he stiffened up. It was like that for a few milliseconds and he kissed back. His plump lips were so soft. I knew that if I didn't do it now, I never would. The kiss lasted for about five seconds and we pulled away. He looked at me so delicately and I smirked. That was when I heard Freya, 

"Holy shit, You're her anchor."