21

We sat in silence the rest of the car ride. It was a couple day drive to the destination.

We were now walking as I got a phone call. We were in the right area but again they were in the woods traveling. 

"Violet love." Klaus' voice rang through the phone.

"Yes love?" I mimicked his accent.

"This is serious, we need you back. You're one of the most powerful witches and she has Eljiah. Hayley and Hope are the only ones that can kill her."

"Who is she?" I asked and glanced at my brother.

"The hallow." My blood ran cold. She was the one who made the werewolf curse, she was the person our parents told us stories about to keep us good.

"I'm on my way." I hung up and looked at Carter.

"Yes Violetta, I will help you. What type of brother would I be if I let the hallow kill you?"

"Thank you." And we zoomed back to the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the plan?" Carter asked me.

"I'm not sure but these people mean a lot to me. If saving them means I can't have my revenge then I will gladly wait." I snapped, I didn't mean to but it just came out. 

"What do you even like? After you left I no one has heard about you until you stared with those Mikealsons?" I glanced at him and sighed.

"I don't have time for things, I''m always keeping those I love safe." I smiled a little.

"I didn't ask what you do, I asked what you like." He sounded annoyed again.

"I like tooooo-I dunno. Probably children, family. I like the idea of a family." 

"Family is overrated, they drag you down and push their beliefs on you." Carted looked out the window.

"How did you die?" I knew he was a mystic now, he wasn't just a witch anymore. You have to die young to make the spell work. Kinda like a rebirth. 

He stayed silent and I didn't want to push him, I was still angry about my death but it still made me a better person. A hybrid witch. 

"How did you- you know?" He was quiet when he asked me.

"I was protecting the man I love and his family - which is now my family. Lucien killed me, he i the monster Marcel is now." 

"How did he die?" I could tell Carter was getting mad. 

"When he killed me, Freya had gotten there soon after and used more power than anyone could imagine. She used the ancestors." He nodded slightly.

There was a awkward silence so I decided to break it,"Any one who has your eye?" 

His breath hitched and he looked forward,"Yes, but she's dead now." I could tell he was hurting but on the outside he was calm. 

"Oh." I didn't know how to comfort people.

"How did you and the baddest Mikealson end up together?" I nearly laughed.

"He was my anchor. After he and his family got out away, I realized how much I cared for him. I guess he felt the same."

"Its good to know you're happy. Now lets go kill this bitch." He snapped and pushed my knee down onto the gas. We flored it unlike the drive there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got there in a days time, running the car as fast as it could.

We got to the New Orleans border and jumped out of the car. We zoomed rather than stealing gas for the 8th time.

"Im here, Im here." I called out to whoever was in the house. I could hear Hope and Kol speaking. Before he cut the conversation I zoomed up there.

"Violet!" Hope smiled.

I cracked my knuckles as Carter came up behind me,"Hope this is my brother Carter. Carter this is Hope."

Hope smiled at him and waved. She held a giant knot in her hand.

"What is that Hope?" I knew Kol was trying to use her, I wanted to her his explanation.

"Kol said if I help him save Davina he would be happy. Happy like the way my mom and uncle Elijah are." She began to focus on the knot.

"Carter help her, please. Kol I need to have a word." I nodded at the door. He didnt budge when I threw a invisibility spell over us and threw him out the door. Something fell out of his jacket,it was bright blue. I picked it up and felt the Hallows power. This must be where she protects herself. I threw it to the ground and ut smashed into a thousand pieces.

"No!",He shot up and went to hit me, right before impact was made I didn't feel it. I opened my eyes and saw Klaus throw him across the court yard.

"Don't ever use my daughter for your benefit!" He screamed.

"I didn't, I swear brother. I asked for help and she said yes." Klaus had Kol pinned down and a dagger to his chest,"No Nik, please." He cried.

Klaus kept pushing on Kol wnd iy was getting close to his chest,"You would do the same if it was Violet or one of us. Please Nik I just wanted to be happy."

Klaus held him there for a few seconds before letting him up,"Don't come back." With that Kol zoomed off.

I stood there, unsure what to do.

"Elijahs dead. Hayley and Freya haven't returned and Rebekahs with Marcel. We were going to use the Hallows death to bring Elijah back." He sounded broken.

"Where are they!" I yelled at him.

"The old nurses home." He mumbled.

"Carter lets go!" I yelled as I zoomed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I approached the house and kicked in the door. Carter right behind me. Both of our eyes changed and I tried to feel Freyas power. I couldn't, there were spells everwhere.

"You don't deserve to wear his face!" I heard Hayley yell. I zoomed that way to see Freya yelling at someone behind her. Clearly seeing visions.

"Violet." She smiled. I touched her forehead sending out all of the shit the Hallow put in there.

Carter and I put magic on the door and it flew open. He zoomed in and grabbed Hayley as the Hallow stood behind us.

I pushed Freya behind me, she was weak.

"Lets go bitch." I hissed at her.

"The knife with Hopes blood. Violet its the only way." I looked at the small blade on the floor and used magic to throw it to Hayley.

The Hallows magic wasn't working on me for some reason. I used mine and threw her. I then put my foot on her back to keep her down. Hayley limped over and began stabbing her till her body was unrecognizable.

"That's enough, lets get you home." I helped her up and grabbed Freya.

"Grab the body." I told him and he nodded. We all zoomed back to the house.