19

"She's been out there for days, I know she's exhausted." Hayley spoke to Freya and Klaus. Rebekah and Kol have left during the night.

"You just have to let her do what she's doing other wise she won't get it out of her system." Freya shrugged watching out of the window 

"I've known her for more than 5 years now, she's can do that much magic without repercussions." Hayley snapped before storming away. 

"When is Violet going to come back in?" A small voice asked, Klaus and Freya snapped their attention to Hope.

"I'm not sure sweetheart. Why don't we go ask her?" Klaus smiles at his daughter and they both walked hand and hand outside. Freya had a faint smile on her lips as she watched the two walk outside. 

"Violet." Klaus firmly said and the hybrid witch stopped. She stared at Hope and Klaus.

"What is it?" Violet mumbled, Klaus could tell she needed to feed or to rest at least. 

"When can we practice again?" She mumbled as she let go of her fathers hand. Violet bent down and smiles at the little child. Violet took Hopes hands in hers. 

"We can right now if you want. Run along, get your materials and bring a coat it's getting chilly." Violet ran her hands on Hopes shoulders and Hope smiled. Then she took off running into the house. 

"What are you doing? If you go any longer you could hurt yourself." Klaus snapped at Violet, Violet was just standing up from her crouched position. 

"I'm protecting you, your family, Hayley, and that little Hope of yours." She smiled.

"You need-ent protect us, I can protect us all." He said softly to her.

"Klaus I-"

"Violet no. You will take a break after you and Hope are done." He sounded like a protective dad. 

"No Klaus, I'm training to protect the people I love. TO PROTECT YOU." Violet screamed. Little did they both know that Hayley was watching from the window silently cheering Violet on to get what her heart wanted. 

Hayley had stopped Hope from going out and distracting them by telling her tomorrow. 

Klaus stood their silent, unsure what to say or do. 

"You know what?!" She yelled, her heart was pounding. She knew there would be no better moment than the present to do what she was about to do,"Fuck it." Violet snapped

She grabbed Klaus's face and smashed her lips into his. He actually kissed back which surprised Violet. Hayley began to smile as she walked away from the window. 

They pulled away after several seconds, but those seconds felt like minutes. 

"I want you to be mine, Klaus." Violet was shaking on the inside, her knees weak and her legs jello. Klaus was mesmerized.  He wanted nothing more than to protect this female since the day she protected him and lost her life because of it. That was the day Klaus felt horrible and hated himself was the day he realized another one of his loves had died. He knew that if she got romantically involved she could get hurt due to one of his outbreaks. 

Violet knew this also, she and Hayley have been over it many and many of times. After 5 whole years, Violet was ready but scared of the future. 

Klaus then grabbed Violet roughly and kissed her again. This time with more dominance. He was claiming Violet with his kiss. 

He ran his hands down her back and locked his hands on her hips. Right above her butt. She was quite short compared to him. He smelt like a sweet vanilla, and she smelt of pine.

He zoomed them into the house and up to her room. She threw her hand in the direction of the door, locking it and making sure no one would hear with her magic.

He tore her shirt open leaving her torso exposed. She pulled him down onto her, and tore the back of his shirt off. He groaned,"love that was my favorite shirt."

"Get over it, I'll buy you a new one."

He sat up and went to undo his belt when we heard Hayley screaming for me and Klaus. Violet jumped up and shot a look at Klaus,"Another time then?"

She didnt want for a answer then she waved my hand to unlock the door and zoomed out.

"Hayley what's-"  I saw Hope on her bed, looking pale. Freya was sitting on the bed with Hope.

"What's wrong Hope." Violet was about to cry.

"The blue light. Its hurting kids. I can feel their pain." She mumbled. Klaus then walked into the room fully clothed.

"Might want a new shirt love." He smirked at Violet who stood frantic in a bra and pants.

"Yea Violet, go get clothes on." Hayley smiled slightly and only Violet seen it. Hayley was teasing her.

Violet walked up to ger room and pulled out a new shirt and slid it on. 

Hope was scared but she wanted to help the other children. She kept saying how she felt cold, cold like the other children.

That was when Klaus found a paper in his hand. It just appeared.

"Time to go back to New Orleans." He smirked.

Violet stood at the door, leaning on the door frame. She didn't want to go back, she couldn't. Not yet anyways.

"We can't. Marcel will kill us." Hayley snapped quietly so Hope couldn't hear.

"It will be fine. If it comes to it, I have the cure to the bite." Freya mumbled.

"New Orleans it is."