5

Tempest straightened at the mention of her name.

"You and the other "wings" will work and train together led by the time dragon." The gem queen spoke and Tempest widened her eyes. Leave Hurricane? No she couldn't.

"How could I leave you?" She whispered and he pulled her in close.

"I will never leave you. This is a big step in your life. Go and be strong." He whispered and Tempest sniffled. She stretched her emerald wings and took off where the other young dragons were waiting.

The icewing named Crystal was standing by an airwing. They were shifting their wings nervously and small miniature tornadoes were forming by their wing tips. The firewing was standing by the earthwing and the lightwing by the darkwing. It was a rare sight to see everyone getting along.

Everyone seemed to quiet down when Tempest got there. She sheepishly waved one wing and the firewing scowled.

"Hey big wings. Go crawl under a mountain and leave the normal sized dragons to do their work." He snickered and his earth companion laughed with him. She wasn't going to take this disrespect and leave it alone.

"If I wanted to talk to someone good-looking I would have said something. Also your face is ten times larger than my tail genius." Tempest walked away and left them steaming behind her.

"Attention dragons." The time dragon bellowed. "You will be working together to try and harness your powers. Understand?" He waited for a response. "Yes sir!" They all chimed in and the time dragon nodded his head. Tempest spread her wings and lifted off trying to get as far away from the other dragons as possible. She swooped and dived channeling the electricity and weather in her ebony claws. Then she let it go , releasing one of her lager thunderclaps that echoed throughout the training area. Everyone stopped and stared at her. "Whoa." They all spoke simultaneously.