Impressions XXX

Our lips together just felt so right. His soft lips and our tongues. The face grabbing,  ass grabbing. His touch, just felt so real.

"What just happened? ," I ask him. "Oh my gosh what just happened? ," I say eunning my fingers through my hair.

"I honestly dont know, but I liked it," I giggle and he pulls me back into his arms. "Lets do it again,"

"Knock Knock!," August walks back in and we separate from each other real quick.

"Wassup?," August says to Nick.

"Hey," I just stand there. Awkward.  "Well im going to get going, bye Melanie," I smile.

"Bye,"

"Bye August,"

"Bye," I sigh and grab my teddy bear.

"Can we talk?," I sit down and look at him.

"Look, the reason I called you that is because-," I try not to tune him out and think of Nick.  "You understand? ,"

"I guess, you really fucked up,"

"Okay, I fucked up because you were out with some other dude-,"

"First off we didnt do shit but eat and go to the damn aquarium. Second at least somebody fucking cares about how km doing with the baby. Like do you even care?,"

"Of course I do," I know he doesnt.

"Look if you dont fine, you honestly dont need to be around the baby," He sighs.

"So is that why you went with him because you wanted somebody to cwre about the baby? Come on forreal,"

"No August, I want somebody to ask how Im doing. How's the baby. Somebody to care enough about how lonely I get. Somebody-,"

"I get it fuck. Im not that 'somebody'. If your really feel that way then we can just stop this now. So you can find that somebody. I thought I was your somebody but I clearly see Im not,"

"Oh my Gosh," I mumble into my hands. "I dont want that okay I want you but honestly I feel like I dont know much about you anymore, "

"Wow," He shakes his head. "After all the bullshit we been through this has to be the craziest, "  I just sit there. "Why where you even fucking with him in the first place. This is excatly why I dont want you to have friends. Because you turn into a thot at skate depot," LMAOO!

"There you go with the thot shit August! Thats is so fucking disrespectful! Thot?! Really," I get up, I start crying. I never cried over a nigga before. I think. "Im your wife August not one of your side bitches okay,"

"What side bitches? And im bot obe of your customers, "

"See again with the insults. I honestly dont need that right,"

"Im not insulting you. Im speaking the truth,"

"The truth?! Wow, so you think I sleep with men for money? Your such a dick August," I start crying even harder. I just stop talking. "Fuck you, fuck you August," I say wiping my tears. "Fuck you," he sighs.

"Melanie Im s-,"

"Get the fuck away from me,"

"Melanie I dont think that. I was just speaking out of anger," I shake my head. "You just aggravate me sometimes Mel,"

"How? I justed wanted to quit being lonely and bored while you were gone. But no having friends leads me to being a thot right?,"

"You just showed me when you have friends, you go behind my motherfucking back and go out with him,"

"August we went out as friends! Calm down! I didnt do shit with him!,"

"Melanie I dont trust you!,"

"August then why lead me on and get married and shit if you dont trust me,"

"Your just not the Melanie, I knew before I left,"

"August Im still the same fucking person nothing changed,"

"I sure do hope this mood swings change after you go into labor, "

"Smart ass, " he just shakes his head. He pulls up a chair and sits infront of me.

"So what do you want to do?," He rests his elbows on his legs.

"I dont want to do it but, we need a break,"

"A break? As in break u-,"

"No no, I would die without beside me," He smiles. "I just need some space to myself away from everybody, "

"Whatever suits you," I wipe the tears, he grabs my hand. "I love you Melanie, "

"I love you too August," He gets up and kisses my cheek. He walks out and closes the door behind him.

**the next day**

"Ready?," Harmony says as I grab my stuff.

"Yeah," I look around the hospital room. Harmony shouldnt be the one picking me up, August should. He should be by my side, every step of the way. Nope, hes somewhere out there. And im here pregnant and bruised and scarred. "Hey thanks," I smile.

"Dont thank me, I'll always here for you loser," I laugh and leave the hospital. We arrive at the house and she looks at me. "Call me if you need me or a ride anything. I'll be here in 2.3 seconds, " I smile and hug her.

"Thank you," I get out and walk to the door. Tye house is completely silent, like all the life has been sucked out of it. Life= our love for each other. I walk down the hall and hes in the studio listening to music. I tap on the window and he pauses the music. "Hi,"

"Hi," I stuff my hands in my pockets.

"Look-," We both say.

"You go," I say.

"Let me just start off by saying. Im sorry. I shouldnt have said what I said. I fucked up Im sorry. On the contrary,  you did somethings with him. I know it," the kiss? "We both cant be faithful I see,"

"Wait wait what? We?,"

"Melanie I-," he sighs.

"August you cheated on me?,"

"The day Stori came by for Noah. I did somethings I shouldnt have done. I wasnt really on tour," What?!!!

"Im sorry what did you just say?,"

"I was with Stori at this resort in San Diego," Speechless. I just stand there frozen. "I was just try-,"

"Shut up," I cut him off but he continues to talk.

"I wante-,"

"Shut up!," I close my eyes. "Just please shut up okay. Just-," I shake my head. Say it aint so. Speechless again. I have no more tears. No more anger. No more feelings. All of them I invested into August. "Every single ounce of me, I invested into you August. Now, Im empty," I play with my ring. "Now you and Stori can finally become a family. I wont interlude anymore. Trust me, you dont need to worry about me," I take off my ring. "You clearly made your decision, I was just to blind in love to see it,"

"Me-,"

"Nope, I dont want to ever talk to you again," I expected tears by now. Nope. "This day cant get any worse," I simply say. "Bye August, have a great life," I rush out of the room and walk upstairs. India starts kicking. I slam the door and sit down on the bed. Iys not hiting me yet. The Effect isnt hitting me yet. I start packing my belongings. 

***

"Knock Knock," He opens the door in nothing but basketball shorts and his elite socks. 

"Melanie?,"

"Hold me please," I say before he starts to speak.

"is-,"

"Just please hold me now," I say, eager. He wraps his arms around me, I snuggle into him. "Please just hold me," I start tearing up. "Please,"