Impressions XIX

Melanies POV

****

"Go, get it!," His family yells at people start dancing. I laugh and sip on my drink. I feel August hands pulls me back. He kisses my cheek and rests his neck on my shoulder.

"Go dance August," I say turning around to face him.

"I dont know how to dance,"

"You a lie," He laughs and looks at me. I smile and wrap my arms around him. I dont know whats going on, but I do feel at home again. I missed his family. I missed being around him. I missed him. I used to think Vincent was where home was at but its really, August. Hes where I need to me. I need to be with him. "Can you walk me to the car?,"

"Yeah,"

"Bye Everybody! ," I yell.

"BYE!," I smile and walk to the car.

"Thanks for inviting me," I say to August.

"Thank you for coming,"

"What are you doing tomorrow? ,"

"Maybe come back over here and check on the girls,"

"Lets take them to Disneyland or something,"

"Thats sounds nice," I smile. "I had fun with you today," He grabs my hands.

"So did I,"

"You better go before he starts flipping out," I laugh and open the car. "Wait hol up," he pulls me back into his arms. "The girls got me thinking maybe, we should have a baby,"

"August we arent here right now," I flick my hand back and forth infront of us.

"What do I have to do, to get us there,"

"Oh my gosh," I laugh.

"Let me start it off then," He smashes his perfect soft lips onto mine. Making me feel some type of way. I close my eyes as he deepens the kiss.

"Yay!," His family yells from outside. We break the kiss, I blush.

"I'll see you later," I say to him.

"Alright bye," I get in the car smiling and drive off.

****

"Look at my so called girlfriend," Vincent says as I walk in.

"Hey so called boyfriend,"

"Now is not the time to get smart with me!,"

"But you started it," I set my purse down.

"Why were you ignoring my calls?,"

"Because I was out and I was having a good time. I didnt want to come home to this bullshit,"

"Bullshit, it wouldnt be bullshit if you just would've showed up? ,"

"No I wasnt going to," he stood up.

"Why are you acting this way?,"

"Becasue everything has to revolve around you right? I-," He slaps the shit out of me.

"Shut up," He says.

"Dont put your hands on me Vincent!,"

"Or what?!," he teases me and messes with me. Pushing me.

"Stop!," I push him back.

"Or what?! you gon' get August! He doesnt love your stupid ass anymore!," He pushes me down, I get my ass back up.