Impressions XXXVI

Melanies POV

Do you ever sit up at night and think. I've been through alot of shit. Bullshit. Good shit. And just shit in general. My mom was right. I have changed. I talked to Brielle and she agrees,  I cant blame her. Im starting to believe them. Have I truly changed?

__

"India!," I tickle her as I slide on her church  booties. She looks so cute in her white dress and headband.

"Why are you up so early babe?," Nick asks me.

"Its Sunday," I fix my dress and toss on my blazer.

"I know, I know. Why go to the early service,"

"Nick I have things to do later," He sighs. "I'll see you later, " I lean down to kiss him and he turns over. "Okay," I pick up India in her carseat. I grab her diaper bag and walks downstairs. I stuff my Rainbows in my purse and walks to the car.

*

"Goodmorning, " My mom says greeating people in. I walk up the steps and my mom smirks at me. "Proud of you," She mouths and winks. "Hey babydoll," She says to India, India just looks around.

"We are going to go get a seat,"

"Okay baby," I walk inside the church, packed. I find a seat in the back and sit down.

Brielle:im here where r  u?

I get up and look around and wave to her. Her tall, skinny, gorgeous self makes her way to me.

"Why aren't you a model yet?," I ask her. She smiles and sits down next to me.

"Thank you babes," She kisses India's cheek, causing her to blush. "Hey India!,"

"Goodmorning Goodmorning," The pastor says, we all greet back. "Lets get started with the service," He began talking about letting go and believing in God. "So stop being stubborn and let him lead you down that pathway to riches," He finishes off. We all say amen and clap. Agreeing, receiving the Word of God. I stand up and pull down my dress.

"Come on," Brielle grabs India of course and I grab her things. I step outside to the bright sun and people come up to Brielle to see India. Over them talking, I spot August. "August and Melanie always and forever," my mom's voice plays over and over in my head. Melanie just go say hi to him, its not that hard. "Bri, I'll be right back," I walk towards him, tapping his shoulder. He turns around licking his lips and smile. LAWD! 

"Oh Hey Melanie," He looks me up and down.

"Hi August,"

"Wassup?," He asks, turning his full attention towards me.

"I-I was wondering if we can possibly talk," I play with my ring finger.

"Oh," H echuckles and looks down at his feet.

"Yeah," He smirks and looks at me.

"You free for lunch?," I smile.

**

"Mommy will be right back," I kiss India's cheeks. "Give mommy kiss," she sticks her tongue on my cheek. I laugh and August picks up India.

"Your favorite parent will be right back, "I nudge him.

"Don't say that," I giggle.

"Okay, love you. Brielle don't kill her okay,"

"Shut up, shes going to have fun with godmommy," I smile, AUgust hands her over.

"You ready?," I nod, he grabs my hand and leads me to his new Audi. I admire his changes, personality. Appearance wise as well.  "What?," He says pulling off.