Impressions XXXII

How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break My Heart So Bad?
How Could The One Who Made Me Happy, Make Me Feel So Sad?
Wont Somebody Tell Me? So I Can Understand.
If You Love Me, How Could You Hurt Me Like That?
How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away?
How Could The One Who Said I Love You, Say The Things You Say?
How Could The One I Was So True Too, Just Tell Me Lies?
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break This Heart Of Mine?
Tell Me........
How Could You Be So Cold To Me? When I Gave You Everything.
All My Love, All I Had Inside.
How Could you Just Walk Out The Door?
How Could You Not Love Me Anymore?
I Thought We Had Forever.
I Cant Understand.
How Could The One I Shared My Dreams With, Take My Dreams From me?
How Could The Love That Brought Such Pleasure, Bring Such Misery?
Wont Somebody Tell Me? Somebody Tell Me Please.
If You Love Me, How Could You Do That To Me?
Tell Me........
How Could you Just Walk Out The Door?
How Could You Not Love Me Anymore?
I Thought We Had Forever.
I Cant Understand.
*How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break My Heart So Bad?
How Could The One Who Made Me Happy, Make Me Feel So Sad?
Wont Somebody Tell Me? So I Can Understand.
If You Love Me, How Could You Hurt Me Like That?*
How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away?
How Could The One Who Said I Love You, Say The Things You Say?
How Could The One I Was So True Too Just Tell Me Lies?
*How Could The One I Gave My Heart To.....
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To....
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To Break This Heart of Mine?
Tell Me........

Later that day

After my nail appointment,  I couldnt stop thinking about August's words. How he cried infront of me, how he expressed his feelings. I just shut him off, I mean we both were talking to other people. I just thought it was right. Im fucked. I want August but without all the bullshit. But thats a couple Melanie.  You agrue then make up. But we did more than argue. I knock on his door and he opens the door.

"Im going to get to the point," Nick looks at me confused. "We cant talk anymore. when I started seeing you, August and I marriage went down hill. I cant lose him right now, he means everything to me. For God's sake hes the father of my child. Im sorry," I just walk away, I didnt want to hear his sweet talking none of that. I walked away to my car and drive off.

**

The whole time I sit there watching movies, Nick calls me over and over.

"New voicemail, " I listen to one of them.

"Melanie please just explain to me what is wrong? What did I do wrong? Melanie please just talk to me," Beeep! I shake my head and toss my phone next to me. India starts kicking.

"I know India, I know," I rub my belly. I groan and get up. I put on my shoes and sunglasses. Could go for a smoothie right now. I grab my purse and leave the hotel room. I walk into Jamba Juice and stand in line. I see Stori, pushing Noah in a stroller. August runs over to her with Noah's bottle. He kisses her real quick and feed s Noah. Im glad hes happy. Which changed hella quick. Hella. Im so fucking confused right now. Why did I do that to Nick? why do I fall for August's foolish lies? Why?

"Ma'am," The cashier says, I order my drink.

*

"Thanks," I grab my drink and walk out. All I get is stares, at my belly. At me being August Alsina's ex! yes ex now.

"Melanie? ," He asks like he hasnt seen me in years.

"Hi," I keep walking, paying no mind.

"Wait," He grabs my arm.

"Look heres how things are going to go from now on," Hes caught back. "The only reason I will need you is for India and thats it. If India needs somethibg or something happened you will be the first to know. Thats it. No relationship,  nothing.  Because your so full of shit, all the tears you cried was bullshit. August your bullshit. So when I go into labor you will be there thats its," I look at him up and down then walk away shaking my head.

**

I drive towards Nick house, knowing he might be at practice I turn the opposite way. Nick wanted to be right byside me through thick and thin. I fucked things up, bad. All because of August.

Nicks POV

"Wassup," one of my teammates say.

"Hi," Im really sad about Melanie's words. I dont know what I did wrong. This might screw up my performance. I was right halfway through practice I couldnt stop thinking about Melanie. About her smile. Her eyes. Her cheeks. Her laugh.

"Nick lets go!," Coach yells at me, I shake my head. Stay in the game Nick.  Gotta head ya in the game. Gotta Gotta getcha head in the game lol. "Dammit Nick, break!," We all break apart to our water and some to their wifes.

"Nick look," I look up and see Melanie standing there. Not again, I jog over to her.

"Whatever I-," I begin to say.

"Nick you did nothing wrong. August was playing with my emotions. And I fell for his bullshit. Then I realized you all I never need," I smile. I  grab her face and kiss her passionately. She smiles and kisses me back, the kiss meant us starting our lives together. Meant everything to me.

"OHH!," The guys whistle and cheer. Melanie draws back and laughs.

"Awee, babe why dont you do that?," One wife asks. I laugh and admire her.

"Alright dogs come on!," The coach yells.

"I'll call you," I say, biting my lip looking at her.

"Okay, have fun," I smile and jog back onto the court.

yall happy or nah?

okay I will never say that again lol