Impressions XX

***

"Going on a road trip a road trip!," Chaylin sings.

"No nuh uh like this going on a road trip a rooooaad trip!," Kaden says. August smiles at them and he grabs my hand.

"Yall crazy," August says.

"i've been drinkin i've been drinking!," they start singing along to the music. This my song, I turn it up and we all sing along. August looks at me then laughs.

"Cant keep your eyes off my fatty daddy I want you!," I sing to him.

"Everybody wants to be a singer," He says, I stop singing and look at him and give him a nasty look. I laugh and lock our fingers together. 

"Are we there yet?,"

"Almost" August says.

"Well drive faster," We laugh.

"You heard em," August looks at me and mugs me.

"Love you," He smiles. "I love you," I lean onto him.

"I love you too," I kiss him.

"Kaden look!," Amaya says shaking her. "Disneyland!," I smile, I feel like a family right now.

"August look!," Chaylin yells.

"Yeah," We pull into the parking lot. The girls take no time getting out of the car.

Vincent: you better be at home

I turn off my phone and get out of the car.

"You good?," August asks closing the door behind me.

"Yeah," He grabs my hand and we walk to the ticket booth.

**

We follow behind the girls to the Princessland.

"Makeovers!," They yell at each other then run to the princesses.

"Get a makeover," I tell August. "You will look good,"

"Nah Im good," I laugh.

"I'll be back okay," I say to August.

"Where you going?,"

"To the restroom," I walk into the restroom and nobody is in there. Hard to believe. I hear the door lock, and I see Vincent.  Shit shit shit.

"Out with August? ," He slaps the shit out of me. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't find you?,"

"The fuck away from me," I try to move away from him.

"Are you cheating on me?," He grabs my wrists.

"Let go of me Vincent! ,"

"Shut the fuck up," he punches me in the stomach and in the face. "Nobody is coming for you,"

"Leave me alone!," I punch him back.

"Petty ass hits," He kicks me over and over. I kick him in his balls and start punching him.

"Leave me alone Vincent, nobody wants your crazy ass anymore!," He tosses me off of him and I lunge into the stall.

"If you wouldve just listened I wouldnt have to do this to you Mel," He stands over me. He chokes me and looks into my eyes.

"Vincent," I try to breathe. 

"Your worthless," He says choking me even harder. I squirm and try to move his hands from around my neck.  "Better be home in a hour bitch," he lets go of me. I try to grasp for air. "Oh yeah," He pulls out a small pill. "Swallow this,"