Impressions XXIX

"Hi Wendy, " He says hugging her. August sits next to me,  and places his hand on my waist.

"Hey August,  how are you?," She asks.

"Im great," I just sit there with a smile on my face.

"That's great. You guys are such a cute couple," I smile and August whispers something into my ear.  To make it seem as if, he was kissing me.

"Im still pissed," I hold back my anger and put a smile on my face.

"Thank you Wendy, " I place my hand on August"s leg. 

"Your welcome. Now back to the picture," I roll my eyes. "August your words,"

"I rather not," Damn.

"Rather not why?,"

"Because its just not worth it and you wont understand what Im saying,"

"Why is that?," She chuckles.

"Because all you will hear is beep beep beep," Everyone laughs. Im so embarrassed and humiliated.

"August so you do know she is talking to other giys while you were on tour,"

"Guy," I correct her. "Nothing serious, hes just my friend," I say with a smart tone. 

"K," August says. "Thot," He says under his breath while Wendy talks.

"Okay I had enough," I get up and walk off the stage. I take off the mic. 

"Melanie you cant just-," The producer tries to catch up with me.

"Nope," I walk to the dressing room and grab my purse. I look up at the TV in the dressing room. August is just sitting there not caring.

"Not going to after her?," Wendy asks.

"Nope," I rush out of the building and go home.

**

Im so fucking pissed! I set my purse down in the passenger seat. I start the car and pull off pissed. BAM!

**

"Ma'am Ma'am I need your name," I wake up and see people surrounding me pushing me through the hallway. The first thing that pops into my head is India.

"The-the baby, " I say.

"Shes fine, luckily," I sigh. And start to lose concussious.

August POV

"Where is she?!,"  I exclaim walking around. 

"Sir? Who-,"

"Melanie Gianna Alsina. My wife where is she?,"

"Sir she is under surgery, " I run my fingers through my curls.

"I need to see her now!,"

"Come this way sir," I follow the nurse and she takes me to the waiting room. "Please just wait here," I sit down, wiping my seaty hands on my pants. Why are we arguing? what's the fucking point? Fuck, everything changes in a matter of 3 minutes. 2am, still waiting. 3am wanting to see her. 4am scared. 5am, God has looked down on me.

I walk into the room and see Melanie with iV hooked up to her. She is still breathing. The nurse rubs the monitor over Melanie's belly. To see the baby.

"Shes still alive," She smiles at me.

"She?,"

"Look," I look at the ultrasound. Beautiful,  it's a miracle.

"Melanie, " I grab her hand.  She just breathes. "Im so sorry, I fucked up,"

"Beep Beep!," The monitor yells.