Chapter 18

3rd person POV

Skylar woke up feeling chilly. He squirmed and soon realized he was tied to a wooden table. He tried to pull but the binds were strong and it's covered with wolfbane. "Fuck," he cursed. He tried to look at his surrounding. It was dark but he can still see. Werewolf remember? He feared the worst. His stomach was exposed. Bared to danger.

"Let me go!" He growled. Nobody answered. Then a light of a candle flickered. Then another and another till it formed a circle surrounding Skylar. Figures in hoods began to chant in low voice. "What're you doing?! Shuttup!" He yelled out. It was helpless, they kept chanting like a mantra for something to happen. But what?

Suddenly he felt pain in his stomach. "Ar-argh! S-stopp!!!" He squirmed and struggled to protect his baby. Then one of the hooded figure stepped infront. She held a dagger in her hand. Skylar struggled more. He screamed in pain and he felt his son trying to claw out of him. "Don't worry, my child. We will help him out of you," she smiled evilly. Skylar snapped his canines at her but she was too far to reach.

Skylar broke into a loud scream when the dagger dug into him. The witch sliced Skylar opened. The pain was unbearable till Skylar can't even screamed out. The witch shove her hands into Skylar's stomach and pulled out a wailing cub. "S-stoop.. G-gimme back.. Mah.. Baby," Skylar breathed out. He was loosing to many blood. The dagger was charmed. It slowed his healing ability. He might lose too many blood before he can heal. He can die. Skylar glared as the witch wrapped his son in a blanket.

"Look at that, he's already hungry for some blood. Well newborn should always be fed their mother's blood," she said crookedly and put a goblet under his stomach and filled it with the alpha's blood. She then fed the whole blood to the newborn. "Ladies, tonight, we shall get our revenge! Revenge towards that sorry excuse of a vampire for burning almost all of our people! We will avenge our parents, sisters and brothers' deathhhh!!!" She screamed in satisfaction!

Just why would Vlad burnt their clan? Vlad, Skylar called out. "VLAAAADDDD!!" Skylar howled before he passed out.
----------------------
So I'm going I be a bit evil here. I have the rest written out. Vote and comment if you want to kill me and I'll click the upload button. How's that sound? >:D