Chapter 12

Skylar's

"Skylar!! It's been a while! You were still just a kid the last time I saw you! It's before your puberty right? Man, what happened? You're all tattooed! Michelle! How did he managed to make you agree?!" Maddox flung an arm across my neck, pulling me closer. "He begged. He's my baby, I couldn't say no," my mom said, and faked a devastated sigh.

Maddox pinched my face," aw he's still a baby! The baby's an alpha now!" Maddox cooed. He fucking cooed at me. I shoved him off. "Fuck off, Maddox," I said and walked to the office, leading him.. "Hey, he has ways with words now,huh?" His eyebrows raised. He followed me into the office along with Jared. I sat on my chair, and offered them seats.

"If you're back, then that means you have something to share with," I said, getting into my Alpha mode. Maddox looked at me in approval. "You're right at it. I do have something important to Say. First, oh my god your mate's the Master of the most powerful Vampyr clan! He's Max's(Maximus Fronteu) master to top it off! " Maddox jumped on his chair. I shut my eyes tightly. I knew he'd react like that.

"Who's Max?" I asked, rubbing my temple. "Oh he's one of Master Vladimir's Elders. He's taking care of the family in Europe. He's pretty hot. He's here too. Because shit ain't small. This is big," Maddox was in his serious mode. Maddox is a very carefree guy so when he's serious, he IS serious. Skylar's brows formed a frown.

"Please don't tell me it's got to do with the witches making havoc here and there?" I whined. I hate witches. They do the scariest shit ever. Jared and Maddox chuckled. Everyone knew how scared I was of witches when I was a kid. "Unfortunately for you, yes it does. This is no ordinary witches. They planned this since a long time ago. They're the Mohina Witches. They were the only witchcraft clan that did not approved of the Druids forming alliances with other mythicals. And they were really really mistreated once upon a time ago. So they wanted a revenge against others. You see, a lot of clans and families were annihilated. They created havoc and everyone died. Now they're aiming Master Vladimir's family in Europe. I mean they've already started. Now that they know he's here, and of your existence to him, they're aiming you too," Maddox explained.

I leaned back on my chair, digesting all this new informations. "Plus, Master Vladimir must have done something that the witches were really really angry at him," Maddox smiled. "He's a douchebag. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Coucils of Myths hated him," I said.

"They do actually. I mean he's one of the Boards," Maddox grinned. I laughed. "That son of a bitch! Might as well just make the whole world hates him!!" I mean it's not easy to actually made the Councils hate you. You have to be the biggest douche! They're like old people taking care of their grandchildren. They have soft hearts. Wow, Vlad. You bring tears to my eyes.

"Anyway, he marked you, didn't heeeee," Maddox poked me. I shoved his finger and blushed. Shit, I just blushed infront of the World's No.2 Jerk. He laughed hard. I growled and he stopped. I'm still curious as to how he became my dad's 'brother'. He's not just any werewolf in the family.

"Charles told me about you," I said. He had a soft expression on his face. "Owh. Did he tell Master Vlad?" He asked. "Nah. He told me that Vlad didn't know yet. Hey, stop calling him Master. It's annoying. If you know him, you won't be even calling him mister," I said. Maddox laughed. "Adda, i mean Erik, had a deep respect for him. He's always talked about Father that Father this," Maddox chuckled. I mouthed the word, 'Adda' and Maddox blushed.

"We have a very difficult relationship here, Maddox. You're an uncle and a soon-to-be grandson," I laughed hard. "Anyway, what else do you know about the witches plans? You must know something," I asked. "I don't know. All I know is that they want something but they're still waiting. I don't know what but I know Vlad has what they want. We just have to be careful," Maddox said.

I nodded in understanding. Suddenly they heard ruckus outside. Since my wolf's back, my senses were more sensitive than ever. I can smell something from 4 miles away and i can hear something from 10 miles away. It's deafening. I growled in agitation. I got up and ripped the door open. "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THE NOISE?!" I yelled.

I saw my men, huddled someone between them. They were holding someone back. Then I heard the familiar demonic voice. I raised my eyebrows. "SKYLAR!" I heard him yelled out. He was not wearing anything except a silk pajama pants. He always sleeps in those. I gestured my hand for my wolves to let him go. Suddenly I was scooped up into a hug but then he put me back on my feet.

He breathed in my scent. He was desperate alright. "Don't fucking do that. Ever. Don't let me wake up alone," he pleaded. Damn, he's so pathetic. " ok, ok," I rubbed his back in assurance. I ruffled his hair. I almost died, so I can understand of his protectiveness. "Have you drank any blood yet?" I asked. "I came here as soon as I woke up," he said. He must've let his adrenaline controlled him because he then slumped against me. He had no energy. I grabbed him under the arm and helped him to my room. I laid him on the bed. I wanted to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't leave. Please?" He pleaded. I sighed. I get under the duvet and he hugged me close.

I rubbed his back, lulling him to sleep. When he sleeps, he looked like he's dead. I don't like when he's sleeping. At all.

I'm being sooo whineeyyyy.

We woke up 4 hours later. More like, I woke up with fangs in my neck. I opened my eyes and I felt him sucking my blood. "Vlad," My voice croaked. He sucked and sucked and sucked. "VLAD!" I screamed out. He quickly pulled out. I breathed hard. I felt the wound closed up. "Why the fuck did you do that for?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry. I just.. I can't bit others," he licked his teeth.

"How about me?!" I asked. "You're my mate. It won't do any harm. And you won't die. I've lost too many energy, only your blood can give me full energy. It'll take 3 takes for me to regain my energy if I use normal human blood. I can't afford. I can't afford to stay weak when there's something out there that might hurt my family and you. I need your blood, Sky. I need you," he pleaded while hugging me.

I sighed. "Ok, but give me a warning. Just because my wound would heal doesn't mean I can't feel pain. And that hurt like a bitch," I said while rubbing my neck. "Now are you finish?" I asked. He nodded. "Get off, I need shower," I said. I saw Vlad wanted to say something, so I said," you ain't coming in. The last time we're in the shower together, you ended up forcing me to orgasm," I said and pushed his face away. He pouted. The vampire's pouting.

I ignored him and left for shower. Damn, he's going to be extra clingy for at least a month! I have school to go!! Shit! I have school to go! I haven't done any homework and there's a day left! I quickly showered and changed. Vlad just stared. "Homework! I didn't do any assignments!" I said in panic. The school's teachers are surprisingly fierce. Most of them have a high rank in their clans so they want submittance. I was clawed on my face once when I talked back at a teacher. I mean talked talk back. It was bad. I was young!

"Chillax, it's just homework," he said and layed down on the bed. "Don't you 'just homework' me! Go get your homework! We need to do chemistry now! I want to graduate ok? And my grades are not helping," I said and rummaged through my bags and grabbed my stuffs. Vlad called his vampire to bring his stuffs here. Looked like he's staying here for a week.

So that's ch 12! Wait for the next one! It's going to be awesome! I hope so! :p don't forget to vote and comment! :D