Chapter 16

Just so you guys know, this is few weeks after they're found Adam. They've waited till he's healed and mentally stabilized.

Vlad's POV

"Someone hold him down!" I yelled at everyone. Loud roars and howls could be heard echoing in the house. "Klaus, we have to do this fast. Before Skylar gets out of control!" I said as I held Adam down in the ice bath. He clawed my hand and trashed around in the water. I frowned and hissed in anger. I can't see Adam like this. It's like I'm killing him.

(Stole the idea from Teen wolf series)

Few minutes later he stopped. I quickly let go and he floated, eyes closed, his heart beats at an alarming slow rate. His eyes closed Like he could be dying in any time soon. I looked at Klaus to hurry him up. I can't speak since Adam will get confused if there's too many voices. "Adam? Can you hear me?" Klaus asked. "Yes," Adam replied.

"Now, Adam, I need you to go back to the time when you were searching for the house. What did you see?" Klaus asked again. "I see forest. And I see a lake," he said. Oh. He must have come through the Midnight Shadow's territory! There's a lot of forest there! "Before that, what did you see?" Klaus insisted.

Suddenly he looked uneasy. He frowned. "I- I.. I see mama pulling off the wires out of my hand. A-and then she took me out of the big room and ran. The others chased us but mama managed to reach the border. B-but she couldn't leave. M-mama! " Adam cried out. He started to trash around so i held him steady. A muffled roar could be heard. "Adam, focus. I need you to tell me what was the first thing you see?" Klaus pushed.

" cemetweries. Witches' burial gwound. Tombs. An-And HER!" Adam screamed in fear and he looked like he's running. "D-don't let her catch me! D-daddy!" He screamed out. "Adam!! Wake up!" I yelled while shaking him. "Master don't! It'll confuse him!" Klaus tried to stop me but I snarled at him. Adam continued screaming. "ADAAAAMMM!" I let out my demonic voice.

He opened his eyes, panting hard. When he saw my face he broke into tears. "Dadddyyyyy!" He hugged my neck. I quickly wrapped a towel around his body. He cried against my shoulder, trembling in fear. "Shh, it's ok Adam. You're fine. I'm here," I tried to calm him down. then Skylar bursted into the room and snatched Adam from me.

"Mommy!!!" Adam cried when he saw Skylar. Ok, that's.... Mommy? Haaaa. I saw Skylar's expression changed. "Now, Adam. I know you're sad and scared. But really, don't call me mommy. Though you can call me papa or Adda," Skylar smiled sarcastically. Adam nodded. He felt that Skylar didn't like the word "mommy". Adam might'd called him mommy since his bond told him that Skylar's my mate. Logically, since I'm the Father, Skylar would be the mother.

Adam sniffled against Skylar's shoulder. Lately, he had been very very protective of Adam. He wouldn't let Adam out of his sight. At all. Heck, he doesn't even trust me with Adam. Maybe it was because he found me tossing Adam way up in the air and he couldn't get down from the chandelier? Maybe.

Skylar gave Adam his bottle filled with my blood. I felt like a cow when Charles was pumping blood out of me. "So did you guys get anything?" Skylar asked. I nodded. "We know that he walked through you territory, the lake. And the first thing he saw was the Witches' burial ground. This is going to be easy," I punched my other palm in satisfaction.

"Who was the one chasing him?" Skylar asked. "I don't kn-" "it was a big bwack cat," Adam said. Skylar looked deadly. Fucking deadly. Even I'm scared. Adam whimpered against his neck, trying to calm him down. "She's so FUCKING DEAD!" Skylar roared and the ground shook. It was that powerful.

Adam cried. Skylar then gave Adam to me but Adam refused to let go so Skylar just let him be. He went upstairs to bathe Adam in hot bath. I sighed. One after another, Mikayla. Can't you just fucking die already?!

I took off my clothes and joined in with them. I positioned myself behind Skylar so he's in my laps and Adam's in his. Adam stared at me. His eyes asked me 'what's wrong'. I just shrugged. He gave up in asking and rest his head on Skylar's chest. I played with his hair. He has my hair. My eyes and my lips. The only difference was his nose. Probably his mom's. just how many had died? I just can't stand knowing people died because of what little of me.

I hugged Skylar. He was tensed. He now knew that Mikayla was a kill-on-sight. Told you that bitch was trouble. He patted my arms showing that he's fine now. I got out and dried myself. Then I grabbed Adam and dried him too. Put him his normal clothes and went downstairs for lunch. Skylar followed soon after.
----------------

"Ok tomorrow we head out. I want this to be as soon as possible. Skylar's already a month and a half. According to normal human pregnancy period, he's already 7 months and a half. They'll make the first move anytime and I can't let that happen, do you understand?" I asked the people around the table; Skylar, Jared, Skylar's mom(she's way stronger than you think), Marlon, Jonathan, Erik and Charles. Behind them were at least 6 vampires and werewolves under each leader. That way we can outnumbered them.

"Now lets eat dinner and have a good rest. I expect everyone in EXCELLENT condition tomorrow. Feed your people enough. Let them rest. I've been informed that everyone's trained already. Failing this mission is intolerable," I said sternly. I heard some gulped. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just gonna do something you fear or don't like," I smiled sadistically. Hey, I'm a pro in punishment just so you know.

"Meeting adjourned. Off you go," I said and helped Skylar. "I'm not that helpless, Vlad," Skylar pushed my hands away. "Sorry, it was on impulse. I know you're strong,"I kissed his forehead. Then we went to the kitchen to energize ourselves. I drank 3 bags of O+ Blood and so did the others. But Skylar, his mom and Jared at one whole chicken each and some meat. Now that's crazy.

Everyone's prepared tomorrow. Either they hunt us or we hunt them. We can't sit around and do nothing. Not when Mikayla tried to kill my son. Not when there's psychopathic witches trying to take my unborn baby away. They could've hurt Skylar along the way I know that. That's why we have to eliminate them as soon as possible. And we may not know what we find at the factory. I hope we can save those like Adam. I hope we kill them witches too. End everyone's suffering.

Mehhh, this chapter's a bit boring but shit I care. Next chapter gonna have some action to it. Btw, Skylar's stomach was not that big. Probably looked like a 3 months pregnant lady. He ate well. :) don't forget to comment and vote! Oh yeah. Can anybody give any thoughts on my other story, Irony? Pretty please???