Chapter 7

Behold, fullmoon's here. :D

Read

Vote

Comment

Skylar's POV

Fuck, full moon's tonight. Now that my m-mate is here, I don't know what will happened. ARGHHHHHH! This is so fucking frustrating. Then there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. My mom peeked from the door. "I can feel your distress from all the way to town." Mom stated. I rolled on the bed frustrated. "What'll happen now that Vlad's here? I know I was horny as shit every full moon," I mumbled. Yeah I was. Every fucking time. I was the only Alpha who has not been mated yet when I became alpha. My dad had been mated before he become alpha, so did my grandpa.

I felt my bed dipped as if someone sat on it. I lifted my head after I felt my mom stroking my head. "If you had hairs this would be lovely," my mom frowned. I laughed. She always makes weird jokes. I swapped her hand gently. I grabbed it and kissed it. "Do you remembered how it was when you first met dad?" I asked. Mom smiled fondly, reminiscing.

"He was the douchest and snobbiest werewolf I've ever met. One of the reasons was that he was the school's quarterback, handsome, future alpha and rich. He had all those cheerleader around him. And I was, well ya know I was the town's troublemaker. I went apeshit, all the fucking time. When I reached 18, I was nervous. I didn't want to be mated to anybody. I'd be made to submit. No fucking way am I submitting to any male. But then I found out. All hell breaks loose.

You dad was pretty much annoyed. I had piercing and tattoos everywhere. But one day, something happened. Instincts kicked in and I stepped infront of a pack of rouges when they tried to ambush your dad. Since then, he fell in love," mom stroked my face. I reminded her of him. Dad was strict I admit but he was loving. But the thing is, I'm a fucking guy! I don't need another guy in my life. I can look at my own junks if i want to. I don't need to see other's. I sighed again.

Then I saw mom's eyes almost bulged out. "What's that? OMG! He did it! He marked you!!" Mom closed her mouth with a hand in excitement. Yeah he did but it didn't make any difference. So I just left it alone. "D'you know what that crest is?" Mom asked. I shook my head confusingly. "Have you wondered why your wolf is fucking calm when you're around Vlad?" Mom asked again. "Coz that mark is for your wolf! To calm him down. To assure him, he don't need to mark vlad to know he's yours." Mom smiled. Whaaaatttttt. I made a 'huh' face. "He's a good guy," mom patted me and left me feeling confused.

I looked at the clock and shit it's 7.30 am! I have school! I quickly got up and changed. I don't need any showers. I smell perfectly nice. I sprinted out and grabbed my bike's keys and left. When times like this, nobody needs cars! They just lagged you down!

I arrived 15 minutes late. Oh well, home room just ended. Who cares about homeroom. I went straight to my lockers and grabbed stuffs for gym class. We're playing dodge ball. And Vlad's in the same class. Opportunity! I went to the locker room and changed. Vlad was there, waiting. He changed already. So did everyone else, and they were ready to walk out. Leaving me and Vlad alone.

"Sooo, full moon's tonight," Vlad smiled. I gulped. Did he knew something? "I read somewhere, I forgotten when, that an unmated alpha goes into heat every full moon." He stated, crossing his leg over the other. I tried to ignore him and went for my locker, grabbing my gym clothes. I felt a presence. I can feel his hard chest against my back. "Get off, Vlad," I growled.

He cupped one of my buttcheeks. I growled louder. Ain't nobody touching my ass. Especially a guy. I spun around and pushed him off. He stumbled a little but h leaned against one of the lockers opposite of me. "So who did you fucked before this? That alpha bitch?" He asked, in a more serious tone. "I don't have to answer you," I said dead-panned, while changing. I don't give a fuck anymore whether he's there or not. "Well, your previous full moon spending with her, that would be the last time you can have sex with her. As in after tonight, I'll be there for you. Till we are mated," he smiled.