Chapter 10

Vlad's POV

Somebody must had helped that bitch. There's no way she's doing everything alone. She's not that smart. I've had Charles checked Skylar's conditions. He was... Degrading. He was getting paler. I had released him from his strains after he calmed down and didn't struggle. Charles managed to slow down the dying process.

I stroked his face as he lay asleep on my bed. It's been 3 days he had been staying here. I had informed Jared bout the situation. He got really mad. He told Mikayla's parents about what she did. All ties were cut between the Jaguar Paw Pack and the Midnight Shadow Pack. The incident resulted in Mikayla getting kicked out if the pack. The pack was then led by her younger brother, Isaac, aged 17.

Jared didn't plan to form a new bond between the two packs. Not until Skylar was back, healthy. Mikayla had managed to run away before anybody could ask her anything. Smart bitch. I gritted my teeth in anger. Skylar looked so pale. Suddenly Skylar began to breathe hard. He clutched his chest in pain. He twisted around the bed, groaning and screaming in pain. "CHARLES!" I screamed out while trying to calm Skylar down. I held both of his hands in order up prevent him from clawing his chest open.

Charles barged into the room with his medical box along with few other Healers. He quickly checked Skylar's pulse. He checked his eyes and then his breathing. He had this look of fear. "He's dying Master. He's dying if his wolf is still suppressed. You have to do something, master. You have to," Charles pleaded. I sighed.

This is what I fear the most. Using my power on him. This will do more harm than good. "I know how powerful your powers are, but at least he'll live. He'll die sooner the more you wait!" Charles exclaimed. Erik went to hold Charles in his arms, calming his mate. "Alright, but I want everybody out," I finally said. Charles sighed in relieved. I didn't know why he was so concern. Maybe it was because Skylar was still a boy. Charles always had a soft spot for kids.

Everybody left the room as ordered. He had stopped being in pain for a whole and went to sleep. I went on top of him. I put his head in my hands. "Skylar," I whispered slowly. He groaned, showing he heard that. "Skylar," I called out again. He slowly opened his eyes. Before he could close them back, I held them open and looked at him straight in the eyes. I focused more. Through the reflection of his eyes, I could see my eyes glowing bright purple. His pupils widen.

I was trying to force his wolf out. Let it resurface. I found out there was this orbs, that's suppressing Skylar's wolf. He looked dejected. He gave up already. I felt his wolf noticed me. I felt him getting excited. In fact, the emotions were mixed. They were a mix of anger, confusion, excited to see me, and killing intentions towards Mikayla. This is going to be bad. I was not sure which emotion will be dominant when he came out. I stucked my hand into his chest and pulled the orbs out of his heart. His arched his back, screaming in pain. It was piercing.

I called out for Erik. He came inside and his eyes widen when he saw the orbs. "You've seen this?" I asked. He nodded. "I've seen it killed a lot of creatures. The way It kills you depend on the person. For Skylar, his Wolf was everything. When his wolf is suppressed, it is easier to control his mind Or alter it," Erik explained.

I squashed the orbs to pieces in anger. It broke down into ashes and instantly disappeared. Then I heard a low growl emitted from Skylar. Skylar's body raised up. his wolf was completely dominant. And what he saw was only red. I can feel the heavy killing intentions.

He was then on his four and snarled at everybody. "Skylar?" I called out trying to remain calm. He growled louder. He bared his canines at me. He looked wilder than before. His canines were longer. And his mind was completely of an animal. I saw no Skylar through his eyes. Skylar was tired. He's letting his wolf completely take over his body. You can't fucking do that Skylar!