Chapter 8

Here's the link to chapter 7. a reader gave me the idea. Thanks :
https://archiveofourown.org/works/10981836?view_adult=true

Sorry for the late update. I had a cut on my thumb so I can't type.(I only type on my iPod). So yeah. And thanks for all the votes! That kept me motivated! :D

Dedicated to my twin, ProphecyBlood for the plot and GrimmPrincess for the idea :) thanks!

Vlad's POV

I'm not a morning person. At all. Usually at this time, Erik or Charles or some Newborns woke me up. But now? Nah. Not a sound of their voice. Instead, i got woken up by the blinding light shining through the open windows and the perfect smell of a mate. Haaaa, I don't mind waking up early if it's for this. The teen, wrapped around my arms, cuddled deeper and head rested in the crook of my neck. Now that's cute. I can feel my morning hard-on, getting harder than ever.

As I put my chin over my mate's bald tattooed head, I felt him shifting against me. He lifted his head and there's this look of confusion in his face. But he looked sleepy. Making him look cuter more. And more. He moved back a bit but still in my arms. "What're you doing here?" Skylar asked.

"D'you remember last night?" I asked, smirking. He nipped at my chin lazily and almost fell back to sleep. "Yeah, but that's the full moon talking. Now shut up and let me sleep already. It's Saturday," Skylar cuddled closer, wrapping his arms around my torso. Ah, his warmth. I want this to be everyday. I knew Skylar was blushing hard against my chest.

I knew he remembered what I did to him. More like what HE said yesterday. He shook his head trying to not think about something. I chuckled. "Don't ever mention about yesterday to any soul. That is if you want to see me. I know how to avoid people," he mumbled. I just hummed. "Now shut up! I'm sleepy!" Skylar snuggled closer.

I was about to drift off when I felt something tingly around my legs. At first I let it be but then it gets too unbearable. I grabbed the comforter and pulled it open, making Skylar sat up in surprised. "What? What?!" He asked in confusion. And sleepy. Then I saw it. A black furry fuzzy tail wagging between Skylar's legs. I grabbed it. He yelped in shock.

He grabbed his tail back as if it was the most precious thing. "How is that still out? I thought full moon's over?" I asked, grabbing it again and brushed the fuzzy tip across my face. It's soooo soft. "I don't know. Hey what the heck?! My tail is still a part of me. So I can feel. Now I don't feel like sleeping anymore," Skylar said.

What he didn't realized was that he was naked. Stark naked. Damn. He got off the bed and went out. I jumped off the bed and followed him. Everybody stared at us. Or him. Or me. Either one who cares. Then we went into a room probably the dining room as there was a lot of his pack members. Males and females. They stared at Skylar's naked body. Some even blushed. How dare they stared at what's mine when I am here. I growled. They all looked at me and quickly looked the other way.

"For the love of Mother Nature, will you wear some clothes to cover your huge junk?" The gorgeous woman from yesterday threw him a pants. Now that I think of it, that women do smell like Skylar. Hmm, probably his mom. Smoking hot. Shoot. Vlad, your mate's infront of you. You wanted him so you have to stick to the plan. No more flirting around and no more high school girls.

Damn, I'm going to miss those cheerleaders. I did a good job at covering their scents since Skylar didn't notice. I stared at his ass. It looked more appealing now that there's an add on. A cute add on. Everybody saw the tail. Even they had that confusion look on their faces. Except the elders. They smiled. They fucking smiled.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean. I nodded my head at one of the smiling dogs asking them for answers. Skylar's mom seemed to caught my meaning and began explaining, "when you bond during the fullmoon, the wolf gets excited and let himself out for awhile. Some people has their pointy ears, some their hairy selfs and most tails. You're one step closer to bring bonded forever," she smiled.