Chapter 14

Skylar's POV

After 3 weeks, something happened. I got sick. A werewolf, got sick? There must be something wrong. Not just mild ones. I've been puking. A hell lots of them. Vlad stayed at my place for the whole time since I'm the Alpha and I have my responsibility here while Erik took care of everything. And he's been kind of a bit depressed. And he kept cuddling. Plus, he whined. He actually whined. Every time I puked. i felt like he's blaming himself. By the second week, I knew already what sickness I have.

I'm pregnant.

The reason why Vlad was being whiny. We mythtical beings are different from humans. The pregnancy months are shorter. A werewolves can sometimes carry until 4 months and some carry for 2 months. My signs were early, so I'm guessing its going to be 2 months. And my abs were fading away. A small bulge formed.

Sometimes Vlad'd came back with his clothes torn and bloodied and almost healed wounds. he never told me what he was doing but i had a guess. he went off to find the rouges and killed each one of them till they give him what he wanted; the location of the Mohinas. But none of them told him anything. They just gladly died. It's like, Vlad cutting their lives off saved them. From living.

I had my informations too. Vlad's clan don't really dealt with animals. He's more to those human-ish creatures like the elves, faes, Druids and so on. I warned the others about the Mohinas since I saw a were-panther who looked like Mikayla's grandfather.

As I was puking my breakfast, we heard a knock on the door. Vlad went to open it. Jared said,"Maximus's here. He have something to tell you." He gestured his mouth towards me, asking me to come along.

I wiped off my mouth and went to change. I don't really wear anything in my room, just a pair of boxers. Both of us went downstairs and met Maximus in my office. He brought someone together with him. A man in his 30s with dark tanned skin and have soft silky dark short hair. he was also tall and lean. And looked like someone who practice magic. I can feel the air around him. The man bowed his head at Vlad then me. He gave me a warm smile.

"I see you're already showing. You're on your first trimester already," he smiled and made a sign with his hand, asking if he may touch my stomach. Vlad growled low. But I nodded. The Emmisary put his hand on my stomach. He nodded and smiled. " what a healthy baby," he said.

I sighed a relief. "The nausea will stop soon. Do you want to know the gender?" He asked. I nodded. Vlad put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed then a little. "It's a boy." I pumped my fist upwards. "Yes!!" I smiled. I've always wanted a son! Vlad just laughed. "You know you're a teenage parent right?" Vlad said. "So what? I'm still awesome. I have a son and I'm carrying him myself. So I don't really have to fuck any girl just to have a child with a good genes. Girls are just too clingy. especially if they bare your child. By the way, I don't think Mikayla had a good gene," I joked. Everyone laughed except the Emmisary since he haven't met Mikayla yet.

"Well that's not really the reason I'm here," the Emmisary said, his face had a serious expression. I went to sit on my chair behind the desk, Vlad standing beside me and the other two sat opposite of me.

"Three weeks ago, Maximus went to my house in Italy and told me everything. We went off to search for a prophecy or history. You know what we found of the Mohina's phophecy?" The Emmisary asked. "What?" "There will be a child born from a male werewolf and a male vampire who will be the most powerful mythtical being because it holds both power inherited from his parents. And he is what they called a hybrid."

"They want our son for what?!" I clenched my fist. "To conquer the world," Maximus said. "It can't be our son. I mean there must be a lot of male vampires mated to male werewolves!" Vlad said, refusing to accept it. "None can produce any child. They do not have as much power as you both have," the Emmisary said. "And the signs are clear. They are aftering you. All I know is that, they have a hideout here. As far as Klaus and I know, it's more like a factory. Babies factory," Maximus continued.

"Babies factory?" I asked. "They're putting the previous alphas and leaders and elders' seeds into female humans to carry them. Each one of them died giving birth as their bodies couldn't take the burden carrying mythical beings. And the Mohinas used a very dark forbidden ancient spell to make them grow into their prime years. Their age when they were the most powerful," Maximus said.

Vlad punched the wall. "Dammit!! Just how many humans were killed just to make my or your offsprings?! What're they trying to make? Armies of them?!" Vlad gritted his teeth in anger. "That is what they're planning. They've positioned their strongests in every country. Guess what? The armies were all lead by your offsprings, Vlad. Seems like your gene is the most powerful," the Emmisary said.

Vlad's eyes flashed in anger. I grabbed his arm before he did anything bad, like breaking my 100 years old office table that were passed down from one generation to another. Nope. Can't have that. "Where is it?" I asked. "We've lost track of it. We tried using anything but we lost. We need at least someone who had been there. Someone who have some sort of attachment to that place, even a little. And no, the rogue's attachment to that place was erased. We've tried," Klaus sighed.

"What do they want with my son if they got a hold of him?" I asked Klaus nervously. "I.. They will take all of his power. They're going to do a ritual. And when his power is taken, he.. He'll die," Klaus huffed. I growled deep. The growl did not only came from me but it came from my wolf too. Lately he's been very protective of my body. He'd avoided getting angry or shifted because who know what will happen to the baby if I shifted. When we shifted, all of our organs relocate themselves.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The door was slowly opened. Maddox peaked in," err.. Master Vlad? Something happened at the Mansion. Like, you have to be there because it involves you," Maddox said nervously. Vlad tilted his head. He nodded and grabbed my hand. He dragged me outside to follow him. Before we left the office, I heard Klaus said something like," I think I've seen that guy somewhere." Maddox? You could've seen him everywhere. He went around.

Vlad drove to the Mansion and went inside. His family members were circling around something or someone but we couldn't see who. All I heard was a small timid heartbeat. He's nervous. "Father. We have a situation," Erik said. "What?" Vlad asked. Charles bend down to scoop up something. Then we saw it. More like saw him.

"This," Charles said as he held a 4 years old boy under the arms. "Who's him?" I asked. I didn't like where this was going to. The boy looked nervous and scared. He fondled the hem of his shirt.

"Erm... Hello, father."

Well that's it folks!! More are coming in!!! I hope you guys like it! Show me love by voting! Don't forget to comment and vote!! Sorry for the late update though. Tell me what you think!