Chapter 11

Skylar's POV

I woke up feeling suffocated. Vlad had been holding me so hard that it was hard to breathe. I pushed him a little and his grip loosened. I lifted my head and stared at him. His jawline is so perfect and that unruly dark brown hair of his, oh my god. Suddenly, a flash of memories of us during my heat came and I blushed. I did pulled his hair, it felt nice. I smiled a bit.

He's a vampire but he was deep in sleep. He must have been really tired. I mean he looked like he's hibernating. I guess, it took a lot of his strength to use his vampiric power to pull my wolf out. Thinking about it had me growling. That bitch. Who the fuck fucked her mind up. She should have known that a stunt like that won't work. I have.. Vlad. He'll eventually save me. I know that. I trust him. But still, I won't be giving in too easily. It's too early, might as well just tease him.

He deserved it. Did he think he could cover the cheerleaders' scent of him? Hah! I'm the Alpha, my ability to smell is way better than any vampire or werewolf. Guys like him shouldn't be given in too easily. Plus, he used to be straight. How did he managed to instantly like me? I'm a male and my body is full of tattoos. How am I attractive?

I stared at my inked body. Hmm. Well I guessed he must had some loose screw somewhere. I traced an invincible path on his jawline. I just had this urge to just.. Lick him. And I did. I fucking did. I, Skylar Bones, a straight Alpha, just licked another man's neck and enjoying it. I mentally facepalmed myself.

I look up and saw the digital clock. I look at the date. My eyes widened. How many days had I've been asleep? I quickly got up and unlock Vlad's phone. Apparently he didn't put any password. OH my God, it's Saturday. I've been away for a week. That means I've been sleeping for at least 3 days! I quickly went into the shower and took a quick shower. The bathroom was nice. It was huge for one. 5 people could have fitted in here. And there's this huge bathtub at the corner. If I had time I'd used it. But I have to get back to Jared.

There's a towel in the bathroom. I took it and dried myself with it. Before I came out, I wrapped the towel around my waist. "I see you're awake now," I heard a familiar voice when i .stepped out of the bathroom. "Oh Erik," I had no shame infront of Erik. I felt nothing for him so I didn't really cover myself. We're both men so what the hell. "Both of you had been sleeping for 4 days now. And Father is still hibernating. He used a lot of his power to give you strength. If it wasn't for him, you'd be sleeping for a week," Erik smiled. Hmm. He really did outdid himself.

There's this similarity between Erik and Vlad. Based on appearance, Vlad looked like he's the son. "It's just so weird that you called him Father. I mean he didn't act like one, that I know. And he acted worse than a hormonal teenager. Does he have any other children?" I asked out of nowhere.

Erik chuckled. "Yeah he can be pretty immature. I mean he was turned when he was 16. He matured faster than any teenagers his age during his time. And yeah he does have a hell lots of other children. But most of them were bitten by him. There's few that he had with other vampires. There was never a crossbreeding since he didn't know what'll happen. He couldn't take the risk of someone who bear his child dying because of him," Erik explained.

I nodded in understanding. "How does that work again? So the little vampires popped out of another vampire and just grow up like a normal kid?" I asked curiously as I rummaged through Vlad's closet for some clothes. I think mine ripped. I mean Vlad was pretty pissed when I forgot about him. It's not my fault but he just can't control his anger. He's going to need to go to anger management class.

"Yeah they do but they stopped aging at a certain age. Some stopped at 16 and some stopped at 23. It depends," Erik explained. He didn't batted an eye off me. I pulled a boxer on and wore Vlad' jeans. I found a black slim-fit tshirt and put it on. They looked nice on me. "Father's gonna be happy if he knew you wore his clothes," Erik smiled. "Why?" I asked, checking myself in the mirror. "You smell more like him," Erik explained easily. I sighed. "What have you got from your research?" I asked. I didn't need to ask in details. He knew what I'm talking about.

Submitting the Alpha (boyxboy) - Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara