Chapter 4

Ok so I have a total of 12 votes! Yay me! So I'm giving you people some treats. A longer chapter I think? Sorry I haven't updated earlier. I was busy with college. So here it is.

No one's POV

The bell rang telling it's recess time, favourite period during school time. The past periods were hell for Skylar since every single class he had, there he was, the fuck face who called himself Master Vlad. This is school. The only place where you don't have any titles among schoolmates. Everybody is at the same level. Everyone have to do their homeworks, attend classes and go to gym class. Even an Alpha have to do all those things.

Skylar quickly packed his stuffs and exited through the back door to avoid Vlad. He went straight to the cafetaria. At the end of the cafetaria, Skylar saw what he was looking for. Straight long raven hair that reach the waist, with vivid green eyes. She waved at Skylar. She was wearing a high waisted shorts with a plain orange shirt tucked in. Damn she looked fine. " mikayla!" . Skylar went to sit beside the slender girl. She gave him a peck on the lips.

Skylar felt a shiver ran down his spine. Mikayla felt it too. She spun around and gave someone a glare. The infamous glare she gave to those she despised. Skylar spun around and saw who it was Mikayla was glaring at. Skylar sighed. " Just ignore him, Mikayla." " No one can threathen my cute Alpha Wolf and strut away. Nu'uh," she said and stood up facing Vlad straight at his eyes. She may be a few inches smaller than Vlad, but there's no doubt she could make Vlad's face kiss the ground. She is the one and only female Lycan Alpha in California. She's the Jaguar Paw's Alpha.

Vlad bared his fangs. Skylar was too lazy to do anything so he just sat on the bench watching them. What can he do? His wolf would hold him down like an obedient fucking pup. Mikayla's eyes flashed red, challenging Vlad. " He's my mate. Don't you fucking put your filthy lips on him," Vlad hissed. Milayla snickered, earning a sharp growl from Vlad. "You gotta be shitting me right? The thing is, He rejected you. Get that fact screwed into your head. And he's MY boyfriend. He's mine. Go back to that slut you played with this morning," Mikayla gave him a shoo gesture with her hand.

Vlad crossed his arms. He grinned. "Oh really? He rejected me? Because I remember this morning, Skylar here attacked a girl out of jealousy. Not just attack. He meant to kill her," Vlad smiled. Skylar got up and growled, canines out. "Blame my wolf! I didn't intend to do that, but my wolf couldn't control himself infront of his.." Skylar stopped and spit out the word ' mate' as if he was disgusted with that word.

Before anyone could blink, Vlad was already behind Skylar with his claws on Skylar's neck, threatening to slice it open. The other arm wrapped around Skylar's torso. Everybody gasped. At the corner of his eyes he could see wolves and jaguars shifting. Everybody moved away from the crowd. Vlad inhaled his mate's scent as if it gave him some sort of power. He kissed Skylar just below his ear. Skylar shivered. " ah sensitive there huh?" Vlad snickered. "S-stoppp," Skylar bit his lips. He clawed deep into Vlad's arm on his torso.

Suddenly Skylar was pushed forward so fast, Vlad's claws grazed his neck. A huge black jaguar lunged itself at Vlad and attacked Vlad full force. Skylar was too stunned, he didn't realized blood dripped from his neck. Sean quickly put a paper towel on Skylar's neck to stop the blood from staining his friend's clothes. That might affect the other creatures. Skylar let Sean be while his eyes fixed on the two creatures fighting, his wolf trying to claw his way out to save his mate. Mikayla snapped her sharp teeth aiming at Vlad's face. Vlad used his arm to avoid from getting his face tore off. Blood oozed out of his injured arm. Vlad slashed out Mikayla's face. Mikayla winced at how deep the wound was. Vlad quickly threw the female alpha off him. He landed on a nearby table.

James and some other jaguar quickly leaped to their fallen alpha. Mikayla stood and growled, telling them to stay out of this. Vlad stood up and licked his blood on his arm and brushed dirt off his clothes like nothing happened. Mikayla leaped towards Vlad again. Vlad quickly grabbed her thick neck and smashed her to the ground. Vlad gave her his vampire commanding growl. She growled back, refusing to back down. She kept snapping her jaws at Vlad.

Everybody was too focused on them they forgot about the person they were fighting for. Skylar's eyes glowed deep crimson. He gave a low growled and shifted. He shoved Vlad off mikayla. Vlad was thrown away to the wall while mikayla stayed on the ground panting. Skylar as a wolf was huge. He had soft black fur. He was as tall as Vlad's waist. And Vlad was tall. Skylar gave his loudest roar that could be heard through out the whole school. He jumped on top of Mikayla and roared at her face and snapped his jaws at Mikayla. She whimpered. She knew better than to opposed Skylar when he's mad. She seen it with her own eyes. That jaw could break the hardest steel into half like breaking a toothpick.

Vlad had that smug look on his face. "Look at who he's choosing," Vlad grinned in satisfaction. Skylar then suddenly leaped at Vlad, pinning his body on the ground. "I CHOSE NO ONE," he roared in a deep demonic voice and shifted back to his human self. Vlad glared at him. He didn't care he was naked. He pushed everyone out of his way and stomped out of the cafetaria. Sean and Finnick followed suit. Mikayla shifted back too, and a member of her pack covered her with a cloth. Her straight hair was messed up and she had a huge wound on her face.

She touched her face. "What the fuck? Why is it not healing?!" Mikayla glared at Vlad. "Because I'M the one who gave you that. It'll take a while to heal. In fact, it'll heal like how a human would heal. Go to the infirmary. Don't want the 'alpha's bride' to get infected, right? It'll become parmanent if you don't treat it well," Vlad smiled in satisfaction.

Deep inside, His heart sank when he felt that Skylar meant what he said. The teachers arrived late, only after they heard the loud roar. They ushered the others to classes, leaving mikayla and Vlad alone with the Principal and the discipline teacher. "What the hell happened?! The alpha doesn't lose himself easily. He have a better control than that," the Principal had a very angry expression on his face. He had never seen Skylar acted like that.

So they told the whole story, of course one person at a time. They did bickered at each other but was stopped when the Principal threatened to expel them. "Master Vladimir, with all due respect, please don't make me regret allowing you to study here. This will be the last time you guys go all out on school ground. I could care less what happens outside of school. Mr. Robinson, the disciplinary action is in your hands," the Principal said and left. Both of them were given detention for 3 weeks and they had to pay for the damages they had done plus helping the lunch ladies prepare for recess for a week. No lunchtime for them.

Vlad cursed in Russian. Mikayla gave a last glare and said, "You better be careful. He might reject you for good," Mikayla hissed. "Don't worry, I'll tame him," Vlad said confidently. "We'll see." Mikayla walked away with the cloth draped over her slender body. Ok, so being naked around here means nothing huh?

Here it is!! Vlad and mikayla's first encounter!!!! I hope I get more votes!!! I want 5 votes pleaseeee!! And please do write comments! I wanna know what to improve or add anything! I worked hard for this chapter ( wrote it in the car. Bumpy ride :/) . I hope everyone like it! Tell me what you wanna see happen if you have any suggestions :)