Loads Of Visions

Nat’s POV:

Why was I swearing? I haven’t sworn in my 4 years of living! And it’s not just because I only encountered really nice people, and the person that wasn’t (owner of the corner shop we trashed) never actually spoke to use… he just spat out insults, and looks smug every time he thinks he wins.

He never does though. And the fact that he kicked us out of his shop, and banned us, simply shows that we not only won all the battles, but we won the war.

War… I cannot believe how many people think so little of it. And if what Jake told me was true, I will experience war first hand really soon. It may be an easy one…

Or it may be a living hell…

Well, there’s only one way to find out.

But I was only 4 years old, and that was seriously not going to help the war, since I was ‘the most powerful whisperer’ and all that.

So here was Timmy’s oh, so awesome plan. Once I turn 10, I was going to be shipped off to this random island and work on my ‘spiritual energy’ or some kind of other avatar mumbo jumbo.

I understood the fact that being a whisper wasn’t all about our physical power; it was about feeling it within you.

If people only focused on the physical concept of whispering, than people may lose their humanity, all they will be able to think about is the fact that they have to be stronger than everyone else…

People already do that, humans I mean, and look where that got them.

Something that was way more important than all of this is the whisperer’s secrecy. Because if people knew what we whisperers can do, they would do the same thing they did to a load of other prophets, like Jesus and Moses and some might believe, Mohammed.

They wouldn’t believe in their miracles, and will end up wanting them dead.

And if humans start a war with whisperers, they start a war with all magical creatures. And that would lead to the destruction of all human kind.

I shake my head, trying to clear myself from all the weird thoughts running through my mind.

I landed on my feet, and I bent them making me crouch so I don’t get a whiplash. I hadn’t even realised I was in a vision until I shook my head, and found myself floating in the air like it’s happy days.

I should go and tell Jake about my vision, but there was one huge problem.

I CAN’T TELL ANYONE ABOUT MY VISIONS!

Is that normal? I mean Jake can, and I took it from Jake…. right?

What is wrong with me? What if I have some kind of disease that doesn’t let you tell people what you saw in the vision?

Oh, my god! I’M A FREAK!

Oh wait… I already am one… oh well, s’all cool.

Maybe I can warn Jake in some way… kind of like, (REALLY) strongly hint towards what I mean? Or give them something to help them for when it happens… oh, even I know that doesn’t make sense!

Okay Nat, deep breath… we’ll find a way to fix this, I mean how hard can it POSSIBLY BE to hint at something big coming, like a war between humans, and all magical creatures… impossible!

How does anyone do that! I mean, it’s not like there’s a book for ‘how to hint to someone there’s a war coming for dummies’… I’d search it up, but that’s just stupid.