OMG, Stacey's back!

Nat’s POV:

I have no idea what is happening to me. Where is Oliver? I need him, I need my brother. He was always there for me, and I want him NOW!

Something is wrong with Nate. Or something is wrong with me… I’m probably the problem; everyone was staring at me and looking as if they had seen a ghost.

The last thing I remembered was when a kind beautiful girl called Stacey asked to take over my body for a while, she said she had a message she need to pass on, and that the only way to do that was for me to hand over my body.

I agreed to do and she lunged at me… that was the last thing I remembered than a split second late I open my eyes and see everyone’s pale faces staring at me in shock.

Memories of my vision came rushing to me. Nate was locking me up in a glass coffin, I don’t know why, but I certainly wanted to find out.

I’ve known Nate for 1 month now, and I trusted him. I even still trust Oliver; I believe that it wasn’t Oliver that was going to go bad. It was something taking over Oliver… something he couldn’t control.

Jake was looking softly at me, and he laid me down on the grass, with my head resting on his lap. I got comfortable and placed my feet on Nate’s lap as he snorted in frustration.

“Nat?” Jake whispered.

“Mhmm?”

You’re going to come to school with me.” He said, “I know you’re only four, but you act older, and I can’t leave you here, even with Nate. Sheila can make an illusion to anyone who looks at you. You’ll look exactly like Stacey, who you were in your past life. Her friends will welcome you back, so don’t be freaked out if a heard of teenagers come towards you and hug the living daylights outta ya.”

“Do I have any say in this?” I asked standing up and stepping on Nate’s thing in the process. Nate fell down on the floor holding his thighs and howling in pain, when I just touched his check and he stopped.

“No, you don’t.” Jake replied and looked from me to Nate. “Your healing powers are getting better.” She stated and with that he got up and went into the dome. Sheila came towards me and chanted

“Ya bint sgheer ikteer

Ikbary ikbeer ikbeer

May shoofikee ya warrdah

Talaay ilkbeer feek”

I couldn’t believe! She was Egyptian? “Your Egyptian?” she shook her head and said “the spell is though. It uses a special kind of magic called hadaraht IL masryeen, it’s really old, and only a number of people can use it.”

Sheila was gazing adoringly at me and saying, “I, am a friggin, genius”

I ran into the dome, where everybody gave me weird looks until one person approached me asked “D’ya want anything little girl?”

“I’m not little!” I snapped, “I’m thirteen years old!”

“R-Right ma’am, sorry ma’am”

“Yeah. You are.” I replied flatly.

I ran into the office, where Timmy was sitting, doing paper work.

“Oh, hey, Stace… thought you were meant to be in Japan?”

“Your mum said what now?”

“You know, you were in Japan, with your dad?”

“N-n-no sorry you lost me”

“Stacey Evangeline parker, do you hear what I am saying?!”

“Ohmygodyeah!”