Just A Dream?

Nat’s POV:

I can’t say I was surprised he could talk to the dead; I was just stunned that I was going to too. I didn’t know what might happen; will Bruce haunt me every second of my living life? I don’t want to be haunted. Maybe if I said sorry, he wouldn’t be so cruel? I remembered that he can’t resist my cuteness, but what if the dead don’t care about cuteness?

I felt a flash of hot white pain in my cheeks. I had done it again, I zoned out, and my eyes went white. It was not as if I could help it… but that gave Timmy absolutely no reason for slapping me!

I lunged at him and poked him in all the right places, I didn’t know how I knew this but it all came naturally. Timmy’s limp body fell on the floor with a low thud and cried out in pain. When I say body I meant his face…

“What did you do to me?!” he screamed. He couldn’t move a muscle in his body. His legs were stiff like logs, but his waist had bended and now his butt was high in the air and his face was digging into the carpet. That would leave a serious burn.

“I paralysed you.” I stated simply.

“What’s a tiny girl like you doing with paralysing techniques?!” he howled, “and when is it going to wear off?” I thought about for a second and I heard a whisper in my ears, not a literal whisper, but I heard the air say it… if you know what I mean? In about 5 hours.

“Sorry babe, you like that for five hours, do you want jelly squids?” I asked manifesting a whole packet of jelly. It was then that I realised how tiered I was. I really wanted to go to sleep. So I left the packet in front of Timmy’s face, not really caring about the fact that he couldn’t get it. And manifested a huge king size bed I saw in a dreams advert.

As soon as my head fell on the pillow, I fell into a deep sleep.

I was walking down the gummy bear road when I saw him. He was beautiful, and I felt my heart skip a beat when he turned to me. When he saw me he smiled broadly.

“Hey, what’s up?” he screamed from the other side of the road, I could hear him clearly, and winced as the loud sound banged into my ear drums. He realised it and started running towards me. Before I could turn away, he grabbed my arm, and pulled me in a tight hug. I had to say he was about 7 years old, maybe eight. I looked up at him and although I was getting crumbled alive, I couldn’t help but admire how cute he was.

“You’re really pretty” I blurted into his chest. He pulled away and looked at me from arm length.

“And your beautiful,” he shot back. No one had ever called me beautiful before, and as soon as he said those words, I liked him, and I knew for certain we would be best mates. I grinned happily at him and chose that moment to poke him in the chest and scream, “YOUR IT!” and ran as hard as I could behind a giant pink gummy bear. He was hot t my heels and I had to run further into the woods. By the time he had almost caught up with me, we were in an entirely different country.

The sign that said welcome to candy land whizzed past us. I heard bones cracking and a dog panting behind me, so I slowed down to investigate. As soon as I stopped, I was thrown on the floor with a cute puppy wolf with white blond hair on top of my, licking my face. I closed my eyes, to catch my breath and when I opened them again I found the boy on top of me instead of a wolf.

He was breathing heavily and before he collapsed onto the grassy floor next to me. He whispered, “It”

"What’s your name?” I asked him as we were playing truth or dare, I have realised I didn’t know his name.