Chapter Thirty Five

Three Year Later

"Ashlyn!" I yelled for her.

She came from the livingroom wearing her little black dress Ash had got her for her birthday party.

"Aunt Ash got you all ready?" I said looking at her.

She nodded her head and Ash came walking into the kitchen.

"You forgot your crown." Ash said handing Ashlyn a little black tiarra.

I shook my head, "What would I do without you Ash?"

She shurgged her shoulders and picked Ashlyn up as we all headed outside for the party.

"Daddyy!" Ashlyn yelled once we got outside.

Nikki just got back with Ronnie and Fronz from getting food for the party.

Ashlyn ran up to Nikki and jumped in his arms.

"How do you like your dark princesses party?" Nikki asked her as he walked up to me and kissed me.

"I love it!" She said hugging his neck.

He smiled and sat her down, "Now go play with your friends in the bounce house."

Ashlyn grabbed Blase's hand and ran to the bounce house.

"I swear, thats kids in traing for the mosh pit." Fronz said looking at the black castle bounce house we had for Ashlyn's party.

Nikki and I laughed, "Why do you think we got it?"

Everyone laughed.

We were sitting at a table, under the tent we had set up, watching the kids play with Ronnie and Nikki. Willow came running up to me and sat on my lap.

"Why arent you playing?" I asked her.

"I need to change, Caig spilt his sip on me." She said looking at her clothes.

I picked her up and carried her inside.

We walked up stairs and into her room. I sat her down and she ran to her closet to pick something out. I was so glad Ronnie fought for full custdy of her. It was nice having her run around the house. Ashlyn had someone to play with.

Willow came out of her closet with the white dress she wore as the flower girl at Ronnie and Jenna's wedding.

I shook my head no and went to her closet, "You dont want to ruin that dress."

Willow sat on her bed and waited for me to hand her something.

I had picked out one of Falling in Reverse's shirts I had made for her for one of her birthdays. I handed that to her, along with a pair of ripped jeans.

"I like it." She said after she put it on.

"Good, now go play." I said as we went back outside.

I sat back down under the next, next to Brandy and Lizzy.

"Isnt it time for presents yet?" Brandy asked me.

I looked at the time and it was almost time for presents. I looked around and Ricky had pulled up with Austin and Courtney. He went to pick them up from the airport and pick up his and Brandy's gift for Ashlyn.

"Well all of them are here now, lets go inside." I said as I got up.

Brandy met Ricky and help him carry the presents inside.

"Alright guys! Presents! Everyone inside!" I yelled.

All the kids took off for the door. They rust in so fast, they almost knocked Austin over.

I couldnt help but laugh.

We got inside and Ashlyn was sitting next to me on the main couch. Everyone else was sitting on the other side of the livingroom on couches and chairs.

"Nikki!" I yelled for him.

Nikki slowly walked inside, then fell over on me.

I looked at him and shook my head, "Get Ronnie's present first."

Nikki looked at me funny, then grabbed a box, putting it on the floor infront of Ashlyn because it was so big.

She ripped it opened within seconds. It was a little house. It was purple and black just they way Ashlyn liked it.

She smiled and yelled with excitment as she ran over and hugged Ronnie's neck.

"Your welcome." He told her laughing.

Every present had finally been open. All of them but mine and Nikkis.

"Theres one more, everyone follow me." I said as I grabbed Ashlyns hand and lead her to the front door.

Nikki coverd her eyes, "No peeking."

Ashlyn giggled and Nikki lead her outside.

"Ready? One two three!" Nikki yelled before uncovering her eyes.

We had gotten her a black mini hummer toy car to ride around in.

Ashlyn ran straight for it and got in.

"Come on Willow!" She yelled for her.

Willow came running and got in with her.

Caig and Blase got in the back instently.

They loved those girls like nothing else.

I sat back under the tent with my girls and watch Nikki, Chris, Ronnie, Ricky, Fronz, Jacky, Craig, and Austin chase after them in the cars. Craig brought Lelias and Beu Boken brought Rockets. So we had three now. Plus the one Willow had, four.

"I fucking love them." I said watching.

Courtney laughed, "I do too."

"I love how Blaise has a crush on Ashlyn and hes twice her age." Lizzy said.

I shook my head, "Hell no. That boy, is a wild child."

"I love how the girls have them all out numbered." Ash pointed out.

"Thats a good thing." Brandy laughed.

I loved this. I couldnt believe, Mayhem, basiclly, did this. I loved watching my girl play with Willow and every band members little kid. Beu would brang Rocket over every tuesday and Lelia would beg Craig to bring her and Caig everyday. Blase stayed with us alot when Fronz when on tour and brought Victoria. I was excited for Courtney to pop soon. She was going to have a boy.

Nikki came walked back up to us and sat between ym legs no the grass.

"Having fun?" I asked him with a smile.

"To much." He said laughing.

I leaned down and kissed him. I loved Nikki so much. Im so glad Ashlyn came out to be his. There is no telling what would have happened if she would have been TJ's. I always wounder what it would be like, but I didnt care. I liked it now. Im glad Craig got ride of TJ from his band. It kept him away, for good. We never told Ashlyn about the TJ and Nikki thing and we never planned to. We didnt have to. She was Nikki's and she always will be Nikki's little dark princesses.