Chapter Twenty Three

Later on that day, I snuck away from the NYD tent to go see my brother play.

I walked up to the side of the stage and saw Brandy standing there as FIR took that stage. I stood next to her and nudged her.

She turned around and hugged me, '"Cyndy!"

"Hey." I smiled and looked at the stage.

"What have you been doing?" She asked me.

"Hanging out, playing video games and what not. How are you and Ricky?" I asked her.

I huge smile crossed her face, "He took my out to lunch and basicly asked me out."

"Sweet!" I said excited for her.

"How about you and Nikki? I herd hes taking you out tonight?" She questioned.

I nodded my head, "Yea, but im not sure where we are."

"I also herd about the Ronnie thing too again." She said looking at the ground.

"No, its fine. I like Nikki alot and im glad it happened, just I hope Ronnie accepts it soon." I explained.

Brandy smiled and looked at the stage, then back at me, "Austin and Coutrney are hitting it off pretty good."

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, whatever."

"Ah ha! I knew you were mad at him, why?" She asked.

I glared at her, "Hes a dick. Im gunna go watch BMTH play."

I started off the stage, but Brandy stopped me.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"As long as you drop that Austin shit. I dont wanna talk about him." I said serious.

She nodded her head and followed my to BMTH's set across the venu.

*Courtney's point of view*

I was standing on the side of the stage while Austin played his set. Kylie told me she would watch merch while I was gone with Austin. I noticed Cyndy and Brandy walking in the restricted band area toward th stage BMTH was about to go on. I shurgged my shoulders and started thinking why Cyndy was so mad with Austin.

"Hey babe did I do good?" Austin said coming off of the stage.

Babe? Did he just call me babe?

I smiled and hugged him, "I loved it."

He kissed me and started off the stage. I followed him.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Were gunna go watch Oli play their set, is that okay?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Cyndys there. Is that a good idea?" I asked.

Austin looked at me funny, then the ground, "I honestly dont know why shes mad, but it wont stop me from seeing my friend play."

I didnt say or ask anything else, just followed Austin to Oli's set.

*Cyndy's point of view*

In the middle of BMTH's set, I noticed Austin and Courtney on the other side of the stage watching. I looked at Brandy, then back at the set. I shurgged it off and waited for Oli to finish.

After the set was over, Oli went straight to Austin. It made me mad, cause I came to see him, dispite my brother hating him. I rolled my eyes and walked off the stage with Brandy following me.

"Dont you wanan go talk to Oli?" She asked.

I shook my head no, "Lets go see Attila. Their our favorite remember?"

Brandy smiled and instently ran toward their set where my brother had just played.

We walked to the side of the stage and Victora was there holding Blaise, Fronz's son, also Lizzy was with them,

I tapped on Lizzy's shoulder and she hugged me.

"Is tat Blaise?" I asked.

Lizy nodded her head and took Blaise from Victoria.

"Hi little guy!" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back at me and waved at me.

It was extreamly cute.

Later on, it was just before it started to get dark, a few more bands were suppose to play, half of the venu was already being tared down. Lizzy, Brandy, and I were hanging out on the Attila bus, visting Blaise, when Ronnie walked on.

"This that the little guy?" Ronnie asked, looking at the Fronz who had Blaise.

Fronz looked at me, then Ronnie, "Yea. Wanna hold him?"

Ronnie held out his armsa nd picked Blaise up.

"I better get back." I said standing up.

Ronnie looked at me and watched me walk off the bus.

"I'll be back." He said handing Blaise back to Fronz.

I was starting back into the venu to help NYD tare down their merch, when Ronnie stopped me.

"What?" I said sadly as I turned around and looked at him.

"I saw you watching my set today." He said looking at me.

I nodde my head, "So? Your my brother, im gunna watch you play."

"I know. I would do the same." He said looking at the ground.

I shook my head and started to walk away.

"Cyndy." Ronnie called for me.

I stopped and didnt turn around.

"I love you, you know that?" He said sounding hurt.

I turned to face him with tears in my eyes.

He ran to me and hugged me.

"I love you too." I cried out.

"Come back to my bus, please?" He said looking at me.

I nodded my head, "Alright, but im tell you now and not hiddening it. Nikki is wanting to take me on a date tonight. I dont know what hes doing, but I'll let you know when I know?"

I saw hate in Ronnie's eyes, then relaxion, "Fine. Tomorrow. Im talking to this boy, you hear me?"

I nodded my head and hugged him again.

"Have fun baby sister!" He yelled as I ran off to go find Nikki.