Chapter Ten

Finally, the next day, our first day off. I had forgotten Courtney and Brandy were being took out, so I was basicly all alone because Fronz took Lizzy and Attila out somewhere, and I was stuck with part of my brothers band. Jacky and Derek went to go spy on Brandy. And Ron was hanging out with his girlfriend because she came with us. So it just left me, Ronnie, and Ryan.

We were staying in a Holiday in somewhere in Houston, TX. A few bands that played Mayhem was also here. Like New Years Day, Of Mice & Men, Motionless in White, Attila, and sadly, Escape the Fate. Ronnie made sure Craig had their band on three floors away from us, so hopefully we wouldnt see TJ.

I was sitting in the hotel room with Willow on the bed, playing with her while Ronnie surfed threw the TV when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ronnie said, being lazy.

"Your lover! Opened the door!" I herd a fimiler voice say.

Ronnie rolled his eyes and got up to see who it was.

It was Max.

"Look Willow! Its uncle Max!" I pointed at Max.

Willow reached for him and Max picked her up.

"Hey little thing! I didnt know you were here! Its good to see you." Max said to Willow.

She smiled.

"Thats to cute." I laughed.

"The four of us need to do something together. Like old times." Ronnie suggested.

I looked at him, then Max and Willow, "Like what?"

"I stayed here awhile when me and Crissy were together, they got a caraval about thirty minutes from here. We should go." Ronnie said excited.

I havent herd Ronnie so excited in a long time. Ever since he found out he was gunna have Willow.

"Sounds like a plan. All the boys in my band are off at a bar." Max said excited as well.

I was happy. It hasnt been just me, Ronnie, and Max in a while. I remember when we use to sneak into shows and they'd take turns putting my on their shoulders. Or when we'd sneak into amusment parks. I was beyond excited.