Chapter Three

Later on, after the venue has closed and fans had left as bands loaded up, Brandy and I had come rather close with Motionless in Whites merch girl Courtney. Neither me or Brandy had gotten the Attila merch girl to talk to us.

Brandy nugged me and pointed the Attila merch girl walking toward her bus.

I smiled evilly at Brandy.

"Hey you!" I yelled running in front of the girl.

She stopped and looked at me frightened.

"Why wouldn't you talk to us earlier?" I asked as I glanced at Brandy.

She looked at the ground and shrugged her shoulders.

"What's your name?" Brandy asked her.

She didn't say anything.

"Lizzy?" Someone called out.

I turned around and saw the Fronz coming out of his bus.

Brandy and I looked at each other then the girl.

"Hey Lizzy, you alright?" The Fronz said walking up to us.

She looked at him the us.

"Oh! Mrs. Radke. What are you up to?" The Fronz asked looking me up and down.

I looked at the girl then him, "Nothing. Is this your sister?"

The Fronz nodded his head proudly, "Yupp! Elizabeth Fronzak. Or Lizzy."

Brandy just smiled.

The Fronz started to say something but Ronnie came walking up.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ronnie scolded me.

"Talking?" I said confused.

He glared at me and looked at the Fronz, "Get to the bus, you need rest."

I rolled my eyes and started to the bus.

"Jacky's been worried about you too!" Ronnie yelled to Brandy as she followed me.

Once I got pretty far from Ronnie, I stopped and looked back. It was like he was upset with The Fronz.

"What you think they are talking about?" Brandy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Get in here!" Jacky yelled opening the bus door, scaring is half to death.

I jumped back and fell backwards.

Brandy laughed as well as Jacky. Like brother like sister.

"Oh hey, you okay?" I herd a girl say.

I looked up and saw hair like mine. It was Ash Costello. She was walking with Chris Motionless and Nikki Misery.

I jumped up and smiled, "Yea. Im fine."

Ash scanned me over.

I looked at Nikki and he had a grin on his face.

"You seam firmiler. Your a half head like me, you must have been to a show before." Ash said, drawing my attention back to her.

I nodded my head, "Also, a Radke. Guilty."

All three of them laughed.

I looked back at Jacky and he rolled his eyes as he went back onto the bus.

"We should chill at the next venu or something." Ash told me.

I noddd my head, "Sounds great."

"Duddde!" Someone yelled running and attacking Chris.

It was Ricky and Balz.

"What are you mother fuckers doing?" Ash asked them as she tighter her grip on Chris' arm.

Balz pointed behind them and took off.

"Brandon!" Ricky yelled as he took off.

We looked where he was pointing and Brandon was chasing them with a golf cart.

Chris shook his head, "I'll meet up with you later okay?"

Ash smiled and nodded her head as Chris kissed her, then took off after his band mates.

"Awww." I said smiling.

"Shut up, you didnt see anything." Ash laughed.

I acted like I zipped my mouth shut.

"Good girl. Come Nikki." Ash said grabbing his shirt.

"Bye bye." Nikki said in a funny voice.

I shook my head and watched them leave.

"Hey, I thought I told you to get on the bus?" Ronnie said walking up to us.

I looked at the bus, then Ronnie, "We were. Ash just stopped and was talking."

Ronnie looked at Ash walking onto her bus with Nikki behind her.

"Fine, but get some rest, please? And dont agervate the Fronzak girl okay?" Ronnie said as we all walked onto the bus.

Brandy sat on the couch and looked at him funny, "What did we do?"

Ronnie grabbed a water from the fridge and sat across from Brandy.

I sat next to Ronnie and propped my feet on him.

Ronnie shot me a glare then looked at Brandy, "She really likes our band. And she has bad axnity. She knows both of you. Shes a fan of your photography and your writing." Ronnie looked at both of us, "Be nice?"

"We were being nice." I snapped.

"Hey, attatuide. I know how you get, your aggersive trying to figure things out." Ronnie told me looking at me funny.

My jaw dropped and I started to say something otherwise, but Derek decided to chime in.

"Dont forget a bitch." He laughed.

"Am not!" I yelled.

Ryan came down from his bunk and sat on my stomic, "Young one. Learn not to argure with jeti Derek. He will win."

I rolled my eyes and shoved Ryan off of me.

"Time out missy!" Ryan said pointing his fingre at me.

I laughed and got up to go to my bunk.