Chapter Nine

I got Willow and had her on my shoulders walking around Mayhem as we waited for Ronnie's set time so Willow could see daddy play.

"Shes so cute! I cant get over how adorable she is" Courtney yeleld excited.

I laughed and scaned the crowed. A few people look at us like they knew who we were, but didnt say anything.

After we walked around, I took Willow, with Courtney, Lizzy, and Brandy following, to the stage Ronnie was gunna play on. I got Willows headphones and put on her ears.

She looked at me and smiled, "Dadda play?"

I nodded my head, "Yes. Dadda is about to play."

She clapped her hands and got all excited.

With in minutes, Ronnie came up to the side of the stage, just out of the croweds view.

"Dadda!" Willow said reaching for Ronnie.

Ronnie smiled and hooked his headset up and got Willow.

"Willow this song im about to sing is for you, okay?" Ronnie said looking at her serious.

Willow smiled.

"Take her before I cry of all the cuteness." Ronnie said handing Willow to me.

Willow started to cry.

"Dont cry, Daddys just gunna be out there. I'll even bring you out in the middle okay?" Ronnie said looking at Willow.

She stopped crying and started laughing.

Ronnies band walked out of the stage and started playing.

The crowed cheered.

"I thought I had myself all figured out, but I've spent my whole life holding myself down. And It seams to be that sorta thing I keep doing constently, addicited to the pain I cause myself." Ronnie started to sing as we walked out on the stage.

The crowed cheered louder.

I smiled and started cheering from the side, wih Willow.

"Look at daddy sing!" I pointed at Ronnie.

"Daddaa!" Willow yelled.

"So just keep holding on!" I sang with the song.

Willow started dancing. It was cute.

I sat her down and held her hand and she keep dancing. I took out my phone and started videoing her.

"Thank you!" Ronnie said to the crowed as the song finished and he messed with his hair.

The crowed yelled loud.

"That was for my daughter Willow." Ronnie said looking at the side at Willow, then back to the crowed.

Ronnie had a big smile on his face.

The crowed started chanting Willows name.

Ronnie pointed at me and waved for me to come out there.

"You ready to see daddy?" I asked Willow with a smile.

"Dadda!" She yelled as we started out on the stage.

Ronnie knelt down and held his arms out.

I let go of Willows hand and she took off running to Ronnie.

Once she got to him, he picked her up in his arms and kissed her.

I snapped a quick picture with my camera because it was so cute.

"Come here you too." Ronnie said looking at me laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

He hugged him.

"Dont you guys love my baby sitter and baby sister." Ronnie told the crowed with another laugh.

I shook my head and looked at him funny.

"Make sure you stop and by merch from her." Ronnie pointed out.

I crossed my arms and looked at him funny cause today was Daveys day to do merch.

Ronnie handed me Willow and looked back at the crowed, "I'll be doing signings after our set, so come say hi! This next song is Goddamn."

The crowed cheered and I took off the stage with Willow.

"Come on, lets tell Davey that they come by to do signings." I said to my friends as we walked off the side stage.

After we talked to Davey, we all went to MIW's tent. Courtney had to give out wrist bands for the bands signing. The were set up next to NYD's tent again.

"Hello there." Ash said to Willow as I sat in a chair next to her.

Willow looked at Ash, then me.

Ash smiled.

"Whos this little thing?" Jake asked looking at Willow.

"Willow Radke. My niece." I told him.

His eyes got wide, "He reproduced?"

I glared at Jake and threw a rock at him.

"Hey now." Nikki said catching it.

I just smiled and looked down at Willow.

"Brandy, may I speak with you?" Nikki said to Brandy.

I looked up at the two.

Brandy nodded her head and disapired in the crowed with Nikki.

"Its more then likely about you." Courtney pointed.

"Hey my brother wants to see Willow." Lizzy said looking at a message from her phone.

I looked at the time, "Ronnie just finished his set I think and should be doing signings. Lets go take her to his bus, then have her back after his signings on my bus."

"Deal." Lizzy said as we got up.

"When Brandy comes back, tell her what im doing." I told Courtney.

Courtney smiled and nodded her head as me and Lizzy went to find the Fronz.

"Brother of mine?" Lizzy said walking onto the bus.

Chris was hanging upside down on the couch and Sean was chugging a beer.

I rolled my eyes and waited for Lizzy to go find her brother.

"Hello little one!" Fronz said coming to the front of the bus and holding Willow.

Willow smiled at him and hugged his face.

"Man my son would love you. I wish I brought him." Fronz said looking at Willow.

"I miss him." Lizzy said sadly.

Fronz looked at her, then Willow, "Hes gunna be at the Florida dates. Promise."

"Aw I get to meet him!" I said excited.

Fronz smiled at me and handed Willow back.

As they day got close to ending, everyone was taring things down. I had just given Ronnie Willow back for the rest of the day and started off the bus with Lizzy when Brandy ran to us.

"Where have you been?! I keep forgetting what I was gunna tell you, and I remebered now and have to do it!" Brandy said freaknig out.

I laughed, "Then do it!"

Just as he started to opened her mouth, a golf cart pulled up and Ricky stood behind her.

"Hey." He said.

"Not now. I got to tell Cyndy something."  Brandy said aggervated.

Ricky grabbed her by the shoulders and turned hre around , "I have come to take you on an adventure threw Jerastic Park before it closes, now come on."

Brandy was speechless and went willingly as Ricky took her on the golf cart.

Lizzy and I laughed.

"I dont think im ever gunna get that secrect." I said shaking my head.