Chapter Sixteen

An hour of our time had past and neither one of us looked at each other or spoke.

I looked at the ground and kicked the desk infront of me.

TJ quickly looked.

I looked at him.

"Bitch." He said as he turned away.

"What did you just fucking call me?" I said glaring at him.

He turned back around and smirked at me, "Bitch."

"Um, no. Your the fucking bitch." I said standing infront of him and getting in his face.

He didnt say anything, just looked me up and down again like I was some piece of meat.

"What the fuck are you looking at me like that for?" I asked hateful.

He chuckled, "Short skinnys, fish nets, and a ripped up shirt? Groupie much?"

I slapped him across the face, "Far from it."

He whipped the blood from his cheek that my ring had made.

I smirked at him and crossed my arms again.

He licked the blood from his hand and smirked at me again, "Is that all you got?"

My eyes got wide.

Did he just? He did. That, oldly was triggering.

"Look at that nasty black and red hair of yours." He said standing up and pulling at my hair.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him back.

He fell onto the bed, with his hand still in my hair, making me fall with him.

I felt rage in my eyes.

"Sexy." He smirked.

I cocked my head sideways at him.

He laughed, "Why do you think im so hateful with you? Its hot seeing you so pissed off."

My felt weird. Differnt, not bad ,but good.

He grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me close to him, kissing me.

I jerked back and sat up ontop of his. Just looking at him funny.

"Now, this look wont do." He said grabbing my shirt and ripping the bottem half off.

I glared at him. All he did was smirk.

"Its a shame your a Radke." He finally said.

I looked at him funny, "Why?"

"I bet your fun." He said seductively.

"And being a Radke stops me?" I said being a tease.

He pulled me closer and got ontop of me, "Not with that additude."

I smirked at him and he leaned down and kissed me.

In the middle of him kissing me, I pulled off his vest. I paused from the kiss and looked at his bare chest.

"You like what you see?" He asked with another smirk of his.

I bit my lip and kissed him again, bitting his lip.

Just then, his alarm on his phone went off. The song that played was, 'Gorgeous Nightmare' by his band.

"Ironic." He said rasing up and looking down at me,

I pulled him close to me, inches from my face, "Shut up and do it."

"We resurrect, its like I've come back to life." He mouthed with the song.

After what was done, was done, I quickly got up and started to freak out.

"Whats the rush?" TJ said laying in the bed, like he owned the world.

I glared at him and threw his clothes at him, "Get dressed its almost six."

He rolled his eyes, "Dont want to."

"Do you want my brother to beat the fuck out of you?" I asked serious.

TJ's eyes got wide. I never saw the thought of my brother, scare him so bad.

"Not a word of this to anyone. No one." I assured him.

TJ smirked at me, "Anything for that again."

I stopped and looked at him, "Agian?"

"Hey, dont act like you didnt like it." He smirked.

"Whatever. I dont care." I said sitting on the desk.

TJ walked up to me and put his hand on the back of my hair, pulling it as he kissed me.

I snatched his hand and stood up. I kissed him again bitting at his lip.

He looked down at me like he owned me. He reached down and grabbed my ass.

I glared at him and started to hear someone opened the door.

"Im not fucking making up with you." I yelled, pushing him back.

"Whoa, what the fuck." Ronnie said running in and standing between the two of us.

Craig walked in and looked at the scene, "What happend?"

I looked at the bed and noticed it was messd up still from our actions.

"We got into it." I said pointing at TJ, who had a cut on his face where I slapp him eariler.

Ronnie grabbed TJ by the vest, "You didnt lay a hand on my sister did you?"

I grabbed Ronnie and made him let go.

He looked at me funny and waited for me to say something.

I stalled, looking between the two, then seattling on Ronnie, "Its my fight. I didnt let him touch me."

Ronnie let TJ go and grabbed my arm, then left the room.