Chapter Thirteen

*Courtney's point of view.*

I was so happy that are day off was here. Not only did I get to spend one and one time with my brother, I was going out with Austin freaking Carlile.

"Courtney are you ready yet?" My brother said knocking on the bathroom door.

"Just a minute." I said finishing up my eye liner.

I herd my brother laugh.

I opened the door and looked at him, "Well?"

My brother looked me up and down, "I like it. I hope you have fun."

"What are you gunna be doing?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Go with Ash to get Starbucks, then just watch movies with her, Jake, and Nikki." He told me.

"Sounds fun. I hope you have fun!" I said as there was a knock on the door.

I rushed to open it. It was Austin.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hello Carlile." My brother said walking up behind me.

He laughed, "Hey Chris."

"Behave will you two?" Chris said looking at us both.

"Always." I told him as I started out the door.

"Man this is weird." I herd him say as he shut the door behind us.

Austin called us a cab and we found our selfs way in downtown Houston.

"So were are we going?" I asked Austin.

He looked down at me and smiled.

I smiled back and looked around.

"You like it?" He asked me.

"Like what?"

"The city." He said.

I shook my head, "I prefer the country, but I didn't mind moving with my brother."

Austin nodded his head as we made our way to a lake dock.

"What's this?" I asked.

He didn't say something, just smiled at me and walked over to a boat.

I looked at him confused as he waved me over.

"Let me help you." He said taking my hand and helping me onto the boat.

I sat on the end of the boat and watched as Austin got everything ready and onto the boat.

"Why a boat?" I asked as we started off into the water.

He smiled, "I though you might like it."

I nodded my head, "I do, but what are we gunna do out here?"

"Picnic." He said excited as he got out a basket.

"That's so sweet!" I said shocked.

He laughed and opened the basket, handing me a glass.

"I like this and all, but isn't this over the top for a first date?" I asked him as I sipped my drink.

He looked out at the water then back at me, "I'm one for going over the top on first impressions, if that makes senses."

I nodded my head, "Your a sweet, caring guy. I get it. And I like."

Austin grew a big smile across his face and I knew what he was thinking.

I was thinking it too.

After we talked and ate, we arrived back at the dock. He stepped off the boat and took my hand helping me off as well, but he didn't let go of my hand as we started walking.

"Anything else?" I asked looking at him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Anything you'd like."

I thought about it for a moment, "This there a mall around near?"

"I believe so." Austin said smiling as we started for the mall.

The whole walk there I realized how sweet he was. I knew he was before but it's so unreal actually seeing it in him. I'm really glad that Brandy did this.

Once we came out of the mall, Austin had bags in his hands the he insisted he would buy for me.

"Thank you Austin, I had a lot of fun." I said as we made out way into the hotel.

We got on the elevator and Austin hit my floor.

"Your welcome. And thank you for letting me take you. I actually had fun. Your a interesting person." He said smiling at me.

In reaction I reached up and hugged him.

He hugged me back and kissed my cheek just as the elevator doors opened.

"Well well well." My brother said with a laugh.

I jumped away from Austin and smiled at my brother who had his arms crossed.

"Hey Chris, thanks for letting me take your sister out we had fun." Austin said as him and Chris went off to talk.

I looked at Ash who was smiling at me the whole time.

"Have fun?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"I was just going to the lobby with Chris and Lizzy to meet up with Brandy she's on her way back." Ash told me.

I smiled, "Sounds fun! Let's go!"