Chapter Eleven

*Brandy's point of view*

After I got ready and said my goodbyes to Cyndy, Jacky and everyone else in FIR, I was off with Ricky. I was extreamly nerves and curious to where we were going.

"So, tell me, what makes you like me?" Ricky randomly asked as we walked down the street.

I felt my face turn red, "Well, um ya see. I have a thing for dark guys with mad guitar skills."

"Oh really? Not a ran freak out is it?" Ricky laughed.

I smiled, "I might have started it, but hanging out with you makes it all so defferent. Plus, im not a fangirl, just a girl, related to a major guitar player, with a great taste in music and style."

"I like that answer!" Ricky said excited.

I shook my head and we conuited walking.

Finally we reached a guitar store. I looked at Ricky a bit confused.

"Wanna know why were here?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"I was looking for a new guitar and wanted an extrea ear to help me." He said with a smile.

"I'd be glad to." I said smiling back at him.

He laughed a bit and started looking at all the guitars hanging up on the wall. I looked around with him and found the perfect guitar. I picked a cherry red Gibson SG off the wall and plugged it into a amp and sat down.

"You play?" Ricky asked sitting next to me with a guitar he picked out.

"Of course. I love guitar, I've been playing for about ten years now." I responded.

"We should play a song together." Ricky suggested.

"What song do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Do you know any of our songs?" He asked.

"Oh please, what kind of question is that?" I laughed.

"Alright, let's see." Ricky laughed.

Ricky began to play "Infamous" and I followed shortly behind with my part. We played the entire song together, it sounded perfect.

"Wow. You play very well." Ricky complimented me.

"Thank you. So do you." I said smiling.

"I'm thinking I like this guitar I'm holding." Ricky said looking at his guitar.

"Ah, fuck." I said mumbling.

"What's a matter?" He asked.

"Nothing other my brother and Derek are spying on us." I say.

"Well let's pay for this and we can go out to lunch. And don't worry about them, you're the little sister." Ricky said.

"It's annoying. I'm old enough to go out without supervision." I giggled.

Ricky gave me a reassuring smile and I put the guitar up and we went to go pay for Ricky's new addition. As we walked out, my mind began to wander. I couldn't believe I was out, alone, with my biggest crush.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said.

"About twhat?" He questioned.

"Just this. It's kind of crazy." I admitted.

"What's so crazy about it?" He asked.

"I'm out with the guy I like. That's pretty crazy. I didn't think you'd want to take anyone out since it's shortly after you and Jessica." I said.

"You have to get over it somehow. Besides, I can't get over how pretty you are. You're a down to earth girl. You don't craze over my looks, and you actually want to get to know me." Ricky admitted.

"We have more in common than you think, Hun." I say randomly.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I'm huge on conspiracy theories." I say looking at him.

"Well no shit." Ricky smiled.

"I've wanted to talk to you about conspiracies for a long time now." I admitted

"We can talk about it over lunch. What are you hungry for?" Ricky asked.

"Chicken wings?" I say smiling.

"I was thinking the same thing." Ricky laughed.

"Well there's a Buffalo Wild Wings right there." I say pointing to the restaurant. "But first, I need to ask a favor." I continued.

"Hm, what's that?" He asked curiously.

"Can I borrow a smoke from you?" I asked.

"No." He said. "I'm kidding. It's like you're reading my mind." Ricky said.

He pulled out a pack and handed me a cigarette. No one knows that I smoke, but I do. Ricky and I stood outside the restaurant smoking, then went inside and got some food. It was the perfect end for a perfect date. Ricky and I had really hit it off, better than I expected.

"You know when my friends told me you were taking me out, I didn't think it would go this well." I said honestly.

"Me either. I wasn't expecting some fan girl, but I wasn't exactly expecting this." Ricky said.

"Thank you for all of this." I said.

"It's no problem." Ricky chuckled.

"Well, this is my first date." I admitted.

"Really? I would've expected many guys to have wanted to take you out, and get to know you." Ricky said.

"Nope. Many of guys are intimidated by my brother." I said. "But, you don't have the problem do you?" I asked.

"Of course not. I actually like your brother, he's talented at what he does, and he's a nice and cool guy. I hope he knows he has an amazing sister." Ricky said.

I began to blush and I looked at him.

"I'm sure he knows." I replied.

"It's cute when you blush. So, tell me Brandy. Do I get a second date, or am I not the kind of you guy you thought?" Ricky asked.

"You're everything I thought and more. Let me see your phone real quick." I said.

He handed over his phone and I went to his contacts and put my number in.

"Take a picture with me?" I asked.

He nodded and we scooted closer together and took the picture for the contact. I sent the picture to my phone and then handed his back.

"You can text me, so we can go over free days for a second date." I said.

"Awesome." Ricky said with a smile on his face.

Ricky and I left and went back to the others. Before we went separate ways, he pulled me into a hug. While I had the chance I went in for a kiss. He kissed me back quickly then pulled away.

"Come to a sound check sometime, and don't be a stranger. You can come to the bus and hang out anytime." Ricky said.

"Sure, I'd love to. I'll see you very soon, Mr.Horror." I said as Ricky and I parted.

I was the happiest girl, nothing could ruin this feeling.