Chapter 23 ~ Company

Luna sat in her room with Kenzie, Damian and Liam, the four of them just hanging out. They were initially hanging out to try to find the suspect of the killing of Hayden, but it had turned into a teenage sleepover.

Stiles came bursting through her bedroom door. As Luna saw him, she remembered that she was supposed to be at the station with him earlier. "I called you and you hung up on me!"

"I know, I accidently answered it," Luna shrugged.

"Was Damian with you?" Stiles asked, looking at Damian. He was the only person over when she had gotten the call.

Luna shrugged again. "Maybe."

"Why were you hanging out with Damian?" Liam quizzed, his eyebrows furrowing.

"He's great company," Luna replied.

Damian smiled. "I knew you loved me!"

Luna eyed him. "Die in a hole, Wade."

"I fell in a hole once!" Liam exclaimed.

"Bet you fall in a lot of holes, Dunbar," Damian mumbled. Luna furrowed her eyebrows, blind to most of his dirty jokes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Liam demanded, an angry look plastered over his face.

Damian looked to the angry boy. "You know exactly what that means. You know it quite well, actually." Damian's eyes wandered to Luna. "Doesn't he, Luna?"

Stiles glanced between the younger teenagers. "What are you guys getting at?"

Damian looked at Liam, raising his eyebrows. "Explain, Dunbar."

"Yes, please entertain me, Dunbar," Stiles said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Uhh, well, I fell in a hole. . .?" Liam questioned, unsure of what else to say.

"What's with these other holes Damian is speaking of?" Stiles asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I think it's best for Damian to explain," Liam replied.

Damian looked at Liam. "Oh, no, you're the one who lived it, not me."

Luna scoffed, annoyed. "Says the one with a new girl in his bed every night of the week."

Damian sighed sharply. "I told you, I have too many options!"

"Whatever you say. . ." Luna mumbled.

"I may also have a poll going," Damian added, smiling proudly.

"Seriously?" Liam scoffed.

"Yes, I have to find the right girl," Damian explained.

Luna furrowed her eyebrows. "To sleep with?"

"Listen, Luna, unlike you with your precious little boyfriend here, I have standards," Damian growled.

Luna rolled her eyes, annoyed with the boy. "Pretty tipsy standards if you ask me."

"Yeah, almost as tipsy as the girls who even look in Damian's direction," Liam added. Luna bit her tongue, struggling to stifle her laughter. Damian glared at all of them, looking back down at the file he had been working on a while ago. Luna looked over at Liam, who looked back at her, smiling and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

~~

Like she had been for the last few nights as a result of her anxiety, Luna had ended up at Liam's for yet another night. She and Liam sat on his bed, the two of them silent while they did their homework. Luna was doing Geometry while Liam did his American History work. Luna sighed dramatically, shutting her Geometry book and pushing it away. Liam looked up from his book, looking to Luna.

"You done already?" he asked.

"No, I'm just bored with it," Luna replied. "Math is so boring and useless."

"I wouldn't say it's useless," Liam said. He shut his American History book, pushing it away from him. "I can agree that it is boring, though." Luna nodded, unsure of what to say next. Liam looked down at his hands, looking back up at Luna, Luna looking at him at the same time, the two of them making eye contact. Liam leaned forward, grabbing the girls face in his hand gently, his lips closing over hers.

Luna smiled through the kiss, her fingers wrapping around the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer. The girl lay back on his bed, the back of her head on his pillows. Liam hovered over her, his lips still pressed against hers, his hand moving from her face to both of them on either side of her head, holding himself up so he hovered over her and didn't fall on top of her.

Luna's hands traced down to the top button of Liam's maroon shirt, unbuttoning it. Her hands moved down his shirt, unbuttoning the buttons one by one until the was at the bottom of his shirt. She pushed his shirt back, Liam grasping onto the hint. He let go for a split second, fiddling with his shirt until it was off, throwing it down onto the ground. Luna's hands moved to Liam's back, tracing the muscles on his back.

Liam smiled through the kiss. He took his lips off of Luna's, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek before tracing her jawline with kisses. His lips moved down to her neck, his fangs nipping her and leaving red love bites as he began to lose control. He placed a kiss on her neck again before moving down and kissing her stomach. As his fingers wrapped around the hem of her shirt, his lips moved back up to hers, the boy kissing her with passion and lust.

He pulled at her shirt. Luna let go of the kiss, pulling her shirt over her head, leaving her in a bra and shorts. Liam kissed her again, resting his forehead against hers, the tips of their noses pressed together. The two of them kept their eyes closed, both relaxed, as they were together. That alone was enough to calm any anxiety they may have had.

"We can stop, if you want," Liam said quietly, lifting his head and opening his eyes. Luna opened her eyes, looking into Liam's.

She shrugged. "I don't think I want to."

~~

(A/N)
I'm just gonna leave this here cause... *cringe*
You guys can probably guess where this went from here 😏😉