Chapter 10

"Are you guys okay here?" Tita Anastasia asked. "Randell, you're in-charge."

Nakatayo siya sa hamba ng pintuan habang naglalagay ng mamahaling hikaw sa kanyang kaliwang tenga. She was wearing a gold fitted asymmetrical dress that goes all the way to her toes. It was shining under the light making her more like a goddess. She was wearing a smokey make up with nude lips. It's like the shimmer was not enough as she accessorize herself with diamond necklace and earrings.

Kahanga hanga ang kagandahan niya na kahit lagpas kwarenta na ang kanyang edad ay hindi parin ito kumukupas. Para siyang dyosa.

"Yup, mom. Have fun." Kuya Randell answered, his eyes not leaving the big screen while filling his mouth with popcorn. He was sitting on the one seater while Miracle and I were on the long sofa.

It's a boring Saturday night and we're spending it with movie marathon while Tito and Tita went to a formal part. Nasa loob kami ng theater room nila. May malaking flat screen TV na nakadikit sa pader at may mga speaker sa baba at gilid nito. The dim lights just added to the comfort and ambiance suitable for a great movie night.

Ang yaman talaga nila. Swerte ko at naging kaibigan ni kuya Icio si kuya Randell.

Tito David came dashing with his suit and bow tie and stood beside tita. His hair was neat and sleek on a brush up style. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist before giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

"You're beautiful, love..."

Tita playfully slapped his chest. "Bolero."

Mahina silang tumawa habang nakatingin sa isa't isa. Their act of affection made me smile. Naalala ko bigla si mama at papa. Si mama ang madalas naglalambing kasi medyo matigas si papa pero mga ilang yakap at pasimpleng kurot lang ay bumibigay din agad.

I've always imagine things like this. Marami akong nababasa na ganito at napapanood sa mga movies. Mga bagay na kilig na kilig ako pag iniisip pero yan ang ilan sa mga bagay na sa imahinasyon ko lang nagagawa o naikwe-kwento ko lang kasama ng kasinungalingan.

They say that physical contact such as holding hands, long hugs, cuddling and or kissing are the best sign of attraction and affection. The more I read stories with lots and beyond that, the more I want to experiment on that.

Since highschool malaming lumalapit na mga lalaki sa'kin. Iniisip kong i-try lang sa kanila kahit isang beses pero kapag hinahawakan na nila ako, umiiwas na ko. I couldn't explain it but it felt uncomfortable. Like I was going to be dirty when I let them touch me that's why I settled for imagination and then afterwards, came down to lying.

"Mom, dad, andito po kami." Miracle whined sitting beside me on the sofa. Tita giggled while tito just smiled.

"We'll go now, kids." Tito David announced.

Nang tumalikod sila ay syang dating ng pangalawa nilang anak. Tito tapped Dylan's shoulder before disappearing in the hallway.

"Finally! The drinks!" Sigaw ni Miracle bago kunin ang mga softdrinks in can sa bagong dating.

Dylan passed behind her as she handed me a can. Nagpasalamat ako pero agad na napako ang tingin ko kay Dylan. Patako ko siyang tignang umupo sa kabilang bahagi ng sofa.

I was starting to think I was asexual before he came.

The other guys understood and respected me when I said no but not him. He's arrogant, persuasive and demanding.

Hindi niya alam ang ibig sabihin ng salitang hindi. He kept his advances on me until I had no choice but to give up, to surrender and let him do his way with me.