Kisses

~Ian~

Kisses are cruel.

They do something to your heart- make it beat like crazy.

They're a kind of physical attachment to a person which goes deeper to soon become an emotional one.

They deceive you into feeling something that you can't help feeling for someone.

And I never did feelings and emotions. That just wasn't me.

~Noah~

Rude.

That was the only thing I could think and say while I stuffed the food into my mouth, half of which was now going to go to waste since the jerk chose to come, fuck, and go.

How could he just do that? Did he really have no etiquette?
Wow I really do sound like a teacher.

Anyway, who comes and gets laid and just leaves?

Ian, of course.

The man with deep brown eyes and dark brown hair, with a body of a sex God. His voice—not too deep, not too husky—was perfect and his muscles, surely developed from hours at the gym, made your mouth water. His aura was so dominating, like he could control anyone just by making an appearance.

Obviously there was no doubt that he was magical in bed. His hands left electricity surging into my body wherever they touched and the way he fucked...

Having him on top of me was one of the best feelings I'd ever experienced. I blushed to myself as I replayed our session in my head.

Then that scene came to my mind too where he downright refused to kiss me. I mean, what was wrong with kissing me? Kissing usually puts you in the mood for what's coming next but he wouldn't even touch my lips! He had used practically all of my body except my lips. Were my lips so disgusting?

I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, peeping into the mirror. My lips weren't even chapped! They looked healthy to me. Then why did he... Ah! Forget it.

But honestly, I felt totally worthless and used in that moment where he just left. As much as I didn't want to admit, it hurt that he didn't consider me worthy enough to pay a little attention to what I wanted. All he did was just stroke me to my climax.

He didn't even smile once!

He was disgusting, I concluded and pushed my food aside. That guy even made me lose my appetite.

I continued bitching about him to myself as I went up to do my laundry, but somehow also found it irresistible to think about how good it felt whenever and wherever he touched me.

Was his behavior an example of how I should act so that people don't use me anymore? I wondered as I threw my clothes into the washing machine.
That was probably it. I decided as I switched it on.
He was going to teach me how to be like him and I would treat him exactly how he treats me. I concluded as I leaned against the machine while it gurgled.

After finishing up my chores, I went to bed and signed in to the chat site.

I was curious to know what he would talk about. Did he like it? Would he come back?

'Hey', a message popped.

'Hi', I replied grumpily.

'Thanks for today'

I almost typed a 'yeah right'. He could've said that when he left instead of texting it now! Only if he could be so polite in real life too. Oh, how true they were, when they said 'Beware of people on the internet!'

'You're welcome', I typed instead.

'Would you like to do it again?'

He had the audacity to ask that!

I was going to shut the laptop but then suddenly it came to my mind how I had decided to learn from him; learn to be heartless and cold, to be able to control things rather than be controlled. That wouldn't be possible if I didn't see him, right? I had to see him. Of course I did.

'Sure', I found myself typing despite a conflicted head.

'Friday, at 7?'

'Okay', I sent and almost smacked myself afterwards.

Couldn't I have just said I was busy and played hard to get? Make him desperate or something? Why was I going so easy for him? Damn. I was definitely out of my mind.

The guy was driving me insane. It was all his fault. Yes. All his fault.

'See you', he texted.

'You too', I replied and threw my head back on the pillow with a helpless sigh.

Sorry for the short chapter! Vote and comment to let me know your views!