Epilogue {Part One}

~Ian~

"Ian!" He exclaimed in a whisper as I rubbed my nose on the crook of his neck and tightened my arms around him.

I gave out a hum of a reply and kissed his soft spot, making him gasp.

"Stop!" He whispered again, but his plea was a weak one.

I smirked and licked his skin. He clutched onto my arms to keep me from taking my hands down to his private areas.

It was his turn to prepare dinner and my turn to distract.

Whenever I was cooking, he made sure to give me an awkward boner by whispering seductively into my ear or roaming around the house shirtless.

So I made sure to make him go through the same kind of torture where you want something desperately and it's kept right in front of you but you can't have it.

It had been two months since Noah and I had gotten into a relationship which involved real unrestricted feelings and a week since I moved in with him.

We didn't refrain from speaking our heart out to each other or loving each other or even arguing.

He was the sweetest person in the world who had surprisingly grown to become naughtier and sexier and I was having the time of my life.

"Taste it." he said referring to the food but since he didn't care to mention it, I decided to comprehend according to my benefit.

So I twisted his head sideways and captured his lips in mine. Moaning exaggeratedly, I withdrew.

"Yum!" I remarked and smiled innocently as he glared at me.

"Now taste the food." he ordered pushing my hands off his waist and going towards the refrigerator to grab some dressings for his pasta.

I helped him serve and then we sat down on the table in front of each other.

"You know Deborah wet her frock today! And the poor girl started wailing loud and I had to call her mother for a change of clothes. Such commotion I tell you, we wasted a whole of forty minutes because a parent forgot to get her daughter into diapers..." He began rambling about his day and I sat their chewing my food, not taking my eyes off his beautiful face.

It always felt like everything was in slow motion as I observed his lips forming various shapes as he spoke.

He would shake his head sometimes, run his fingers through his hair, close his eyes and sigh and I would watch every strand of his hair bounce, his eyelids slowly close and open, his cheeks turning pink, his nose flaring and then regaining its perfect shape. I would keep silent and stare like a creep with a smile on my face.

Our eyes met.

"Stop that!" He whined.

I laughed as he muttered a 'weirdo' under his breath, his face turning crimson.

My phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket to see that it was Henry.

Henry and I had become friends since he began staying with mom. I didn't open up too soon but slowly I got to know that he was honestly in love with my mother and not using her for anything.
He was quite a reputed doctor and well off too. He helped in whatever household chores he could and treated me like a long lost friend.
We often had heart to hearts about each other's lives.