Masks

~Ian~

Masks help you veil who you really are.

Masks help you keep your secrets to yourself.

Masks help you hide your scars.

Masks help you shield yourself from the atrocities of the outside world.

Masks help you be someone who you wish you were, but aren't.

But why did he need a mask when beneath it were the most beautiful complexities of his simplicity?

~Noah~

I hissed as I sat down on the chair in the kitchen. Mr. Asshole somehow wanted to go so rough on me that my ass hurt like crazy since our session in the evening.

I blushed and then groaned, rubbing my hands on my face and trying to keep myself from smiling. Why was he so attractive?

I suddenly grinned realising that my plan had worked.

I had finally accomplished in treating him like he treated me.

I knew the mask payed off when he stared at my face throughout the time he was inside me.
I knew I did it just right when I saw his face turn a little shocked and red when I payed no heed to him after the shower.
I knew I won when he spoke one whole sentence instead of just a 'goodbye' when he left.

I chuckled. I'm sure I left his head puzzled.

But honestly, it was very hard. With his irresistible self which just makes me want to melt in front of him and his piercing eyes which seem to look through me instead of at me, ignoring him wasn't an easy job.

Oh well, I was learning.

That night when I texted him, he seemed pretty normal. He behaved like nothing changed between us, like we were just bed buddies pleasuring each other and no one had been a moron to the other.

I played along, despite being well aware that what I was acting like, wasn't me at all.

We continued having our 'meets' every other day. He continued being the way he was, speaking a sentence or two whenever necessary and I continued pretending to be like him.
It was tiring me, slowly and painfully.

I thought about putting a stop to this- to our meets, but I didn't have it in me to ask him to walk out of my life.
More often than not, he was the reason I was smiling and blushing nowadays.

When he came for the seventh meeting, which was scheduled the next week, he was wearing a suit.

My knees went jelly right at the door.

"C-come in." I managed to utter, and just couldn't help blushing.
He nodded back and stepped in.

He looked so...hot. Like so hot that my cheeks were on fire.

I almost tripped myself on the stairs because of being too conscious of his handsome self right at my heels. He didn't even try to catch me! The asshole.

When we entered my room and I had to start stripping, I couldn't help but wonder why he was dressed this way.
Had he come from a wedding? Funeral? Was he going somewhere after this? Or the most curious one- were we playing roles in real too?

"What?" He asked suddenly, startling me.

I blinked and then realised that I had been staring right at his face while having mind conversations with myself.