Chapter 34

Dedication: @TwerkinSlothGod 

"Saffa!" Doniya and Waliyha ran through the corridor, looking through each door to find their little sister. They were antsy and worried that something bad happened to her but relaxed the tiniest bit when they realized they were already dead.

Even when they're all dead, doesn't mean they don't get worried. 

"Saf! Where the fuck are you!" Waliyha huffed, walking through one the doors and back out with her just as worried sister. "No profanity!"

"Saf just screamed like bloody murder and all you care about is profanity!" She seethed, throwing her hands up for dramatic effect. Doniya rolled her eyes and leaned to one of her sides. "Of course not! I just don't like you-"

"MOMMY!" Cutting off Doniya's statement, Saffa's strained voice screeched through her sisters ears. The two olders shared a puzzled, yet worried look before going through the floor to the main entrance. 

"SAF?" Doniya shouted and she heard a muffled sob in return. "She's in the kitchen." Waliyha remarked seeing Louise on the floor with a few of her accessories scattered around her. 

They hurried to the kitchen and a gruesome smell lurked around the room making them cringe. "Don... Wali.." Saffa's small voice croaked. They flipped their head to see Saffa curled up into a ball in the corner crying. 

"W-what happened." Doniya knelt and took her sister into her arms, rocking her back and forth patting her hair down to sooth her. "And what's that horrible smell!" Waliyha remarked, scrunching up her nose while rubbing her little sisters back. 

Saffa wiped her face and with red eyes, looked up with her bottom lip quivering. "M-mom." She stuttered, closing her eyes shut again and gasped before crying again. 

Waliyha stopped rubbing her back and stood up properly looking more confused as ever. Mom

Doniya furrowed her eyebrows together and bounced Saffa a bit in her lap. "Um... What exactly happened?"

~Earlier~

"Louise!" Saffa calmly exclaimed walking through the corridors of her old home. Just when she was about to give out hope, she found Louise on the floor in front of two large doors.

"Louise! How did you get all the way over here!" She cheered but partly scolded picking up her doll. She brushed off the wrinkles on her dress and fixed her hair and purse. 

"That's better." She giggled, turning her head towards the room Louise stumbled in front of.

Her Parent's bedroom.

Back in the day, her parents-mostly her father, always told her to keep out of their bedroom. She didn't know why, and when she asked they would always say "Just reasons. Go play." At the time she didn't find it suspicious, but now being more mentally mature, it did seem quite strange her parents wanting to keep her out of their bedroom all the time.