We Interrupt This Broad Cast. . .

Hey ho! I'm going to keep this short and to point because I end up getting off track and talk about. . . 'stuff'

I wasn't on for 2 weeks for reasons, but now I'm back!

*cricket chirps*

Well fuck you sideways... I expected a round of applause. ANYWHORE, I am back WITH FOOD! GUESS WHAT I'M NOT SHARING! -.-)z To hell with chu and your starvin' cracker ass. Go to McDonalds and get yo'self a McFatass... 

I'm telling you... I can't stay on topic.

The point is, even though I am back I will still not be as active as I was. you know how I'm a horrible updater? Well its gonna be worse now. I have Drama Classes and for the next two moths its going to be booming with rehearsals. It all started about a week ago and thats about 3 times a week and I'm focusing on my grades in order to stay in Drama and well yeah.

I also have been more social and have reached that point in life were I go to the movies or the park and junk with friends wich is awesome. ^~^ 

Trying to update will most likely overwhelm and give you a piece a shit and no one wants a piece a shit, because those stink xP They stink like granny fanny... Ew. I'm sorry if I gave you the image of a granny's flappy fanny. (Yeah not really XD)

Plus specifically in this book I just hate it man. I really do. Okay hate is a strong word. 'Majorly Dislike and can hardly tolerate' There we go. Its because this book is complicated man! >.< Everyone is like "TEAM ZIALL TEAM ZIAM TEAM ZOUIS TEAM ZARRY" and shit and even I don't know who or how its going to end up. And then I have to get my research straight about the fucking 1900's? Was it the 1900's? See I'm so not into it I forgot what time period Zayn was Alive. 

-___- I WILL FINSH THIS BOOK IF ITS LAST THING I DO THO. I'LL GO SPARTACUS ON THIS SHIT.

i seriously did not want to put another Authors note in this book because I feel theres too many because I started off as an amateur when I first wrote or started this book but then I checked some of these Authors notes have 100 votes and I'm just here sitting with a derp face. 

I'm gonna stop these Authors Notes I swear. But for now you needed to hear this.

If I can I will try to sneak in an update. Till somewhere in the middle of April, I SHALL SEE YOU SOON! *whispers* out your window... Mwhahahahahahahahah- *chokes and spasms out on the floor*

Zayn: Bitch choked on air. I'll end this for her. *clears throat*

Deuces! (>‿◠)✌