Chapter 31 *I'll Re-Write This Too*

Okay this is piece of Trash I'm going to rewrite at some point!

Dedication to @Styles_Tomlinson_123 because she's my friend and she shared this video with me which made me loose my shit and laugh hysterically. Also because she was basically 1/2 of my Friends when I started wattpad. If you're reading this Emi, Hai and I would dedicate you in a Larry book but since I don't have one, settle for this. Hai again cx ITS BEEN YEARS o__________o [Actually it only been about 2 weeks but it feels like years...]

Shout out to @Zayvian for making me that banner thing on the right --->

_______________________________________________________________

"C'mon." Niall pleaded gripping Zayn by his arms but Zayn was glued to the pole by the benches. "No I'm going to fall flat on my ass!" Zayn refused and hugged the pole tighter.

"Don't worry. I got you." Niall cooed into Zayn's ear which made him loosen his grip and lean a bit toward Niall. Niall only smiled until both hands were gripped on by two tan hands.

"Now do what I'm doing." Niall let go of one hand which made Zayn stumble a bit but Niall pulled him up to his chest. He felt Zayn cling onto him for dear life and his his face into his neck, only making him coo in his mind. "Don't you dare let go of me Niall." Zayn looked up to a pair of bright blue eyes with seriousness.

"Wouldn't even think about it, babe." Niall pecked Zayn's nose and watched as the apples of Zayn's cheeks turn into a shade of pink, matching the color of his lips. Plump, pouty, irresistible pink lips.

Niall had to bit his bottom lip to refrain himself from kissing it till they're red and swollen. "Now come with me. Slowly now."

Zayn struggled his way without falling through the carpet until he was in front if the entrance to the rink. "Ni... I'm scared." Zayn stared at the floor and he knew it was slippery and watched some other couple trying to skate. The girl kept falling and even though she laughed about it and made it seem painless,  Zayn still tensed up.

"Don't worry. I got you. Now wait here and watch me a bit." Zayn nodded and held onto the side of carpeted barrier and watched Niall skate off. He skated fast around the rink to the music playing. Zayn bobbed his head to the upbeat music he have never even heard of. He had never heard this king of music before and he liked it.

He listened and eventually he memorized the chorus to the song.

[A/n: Isn't this song so much fun to sing/dance to in the girls locker room while sagging your gym shorts xD Okay I'm probably the only one that does this but still!]

When you're ready come and get it Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na.

When you're ready come and get it Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na.♪

"Hey look this queer is singing to Selena Gomez!" A group of boys approached Zayn with snobby laughs and horrible 'cool' walks. "Who are you?" Zayn shyly asked which made them snort.

[A/N: Queen of horrible Nicknames stepping forward]

"Well I'm Jason." Who seemed to be the leader snickered. "This is black lavender" (This name makes me laugh.) He pointed to his left a dark skinned guy with a black tank then pointed to one with a pony tail. "That's double P. And that's Ricky." He lasted flicked his head to the guy with baggy shorts and stepped closer to Zayn.

"Little queer why aren't you out skating like normal people."

Zayn arched an eyebrow and eyed them. "Because I don't know how to skate. I'm waiting for my friend to teach me." He says, with no trace of fear what so ever which irritated the boys. Jason scoffed and leaned into Zayn so they were face to face.