Chapter 14

Zayn hugged Harry and Niall leading them down the stairs. He made sure they didn't slip or fall and didn't even bother to loosen his grip. He couldn't let another soul to be harmed in this mansion. He wouldn't ever forgive himself if he let another person slip away.

Memories flashed through his head.

His mother.

Taking the bloody knife out of his own mothers body.

Her lifeless body on the floor.

Blood oozing out of her stabs, creating a pool of blood around his innocent mother.

His face, hands, and clothes covered in blood.

The bloody kinfe.

The sharp knife of a short life. 

Him loosing one of the most dear things in his life.

Loosing his Mother.

The thoughts made him bring the two boys closer to him. His eyes began to get glassy and a tear threatened to fall. He wouldn't let himself cry. He can't let them see him cry. Right now they wanted to be alone with Zayn, not see Zayn cry.

---

Harry and Niall noticed that Zayn's grip got tighter. They smiled as they wrapped their arms his back and torso, putting the side of their face to Zayn's wrinkle free grey blazer. The heat radiated off Zayn giving the two boys warmth.

Their feet walked down the stairs but Zayn kept lifting them up a little almost carrying them. Of course they wouldn't mind if Zayn carried them, but they still wondered why he was. They came back to the room where Zayn had broken the chair and the old painting of him torn up, with a few little tears put back together by Harry.

 ---

Zayn looked at the torn up painting of him and him face scrunched up his face in disgust. Zayn's eyes turned into light grey, almost white color. His eyes were full of sorrow and loss. His eyes narrowed at the painting before shaking his head turning his eye color back to its normal golden eyes.

---

Niall and Harry looked at Zayn's eye color change in shock. They looked icy and deadly. They were scared for a moment but they watched as Zayn shook out whatever was in his head and his eyes turned back to normal. They relaxed as Zayn gave a reassuring smile to both of them leading them to the torn up purple-ish sofa. Zayn sat bringing Niall and Harry down with him.

"Better?" Zayn smiled shyly looking at the ground. "No." Niall said cheekily. Zayn looked at Niall with a frown. Zayn didn't understand that he was joking and took it seriously. "No?" He softly spoke looking down with a face full of guilt. Harry glared at Niall as he saw Zayn look upset. It completely broke Niall's and Harry's hearts to see Zayn upset and full of guilt.

Niall lifted his feet over Zayn's lap and put on arm behind his next. "Thats better." Niall smiled at Zayn making Zayn give a sigh of relief and a small grin. Harry watched in jealousy. Harry swung his long legs over Zayn's lap same as Niall. "Zayn, you're comfy." Harry whispered. "I can see that." Zayn grinned looking at both of them.

"Aren't you tired Zayn?" Niall looked at Zayn with both of his eyebrows furrowed. "No. I'm never tired or sleepy. I can stay awake as long as I want. I haven't went to sleep since the 70's I think. It's all been a long day for me." Zayn chuckled.

"And you're still not tired?" Harry yawned snuggling into Zayn's side. "Nope. Not even a bit. Are you?" Zayn looked at Harry and Niall as their eyes began to get droopy. "No! I'm wide- wide awake!" Niall yawned rubbing his eyes. "You two protest a lot. It's adorable!" Zayn pinched both of their cheeks.

Niall and Harry blushed and felt warm inside that Zayn thought they were adorable. "You think we're adorable?" Harry smiled at the ground while fiddling with his fingers. Niall was too busy feeling butterflies and he knew if he tried to say anything it would come out as a stuttering mess.

"Of course I do! I think all of you are too cute! Too cute and adorable that I would like to smother in kisses!" Zayn pulled them closer and Niall and Harry really wanted to say, 'You can smother us in kisses all you want.' but they didn't want to sound too desperate.

*BOOM!* 

Thunder struck. Harry and Niall both flinched and closed their eyes, covering their faces behind the palms of their hands. "Looks like a thunder storm is coming too." Zayn sighed as he picked up both Harry and Niall. "Aren't we heavy?" Niall asked a bit confused. "I'm immortal. To me you two feel like I'm carrying two small puppies." Zayn explained beginning to walk out of the living room with one arm around both boys balancing them on his hip. 

"So now we're puppies?" Harry pouted. "Yeah! Both of you even look one!" Zayn laughed as he was about to take the first step up the stairs. 

*BOOM!*

"AH!" A faint scream was heard upstairs. "Oh no." Harry turned his head to up the stairs. Niall seemed to do the same thing. "Oh no? Whats-" Zayn was cut off by Niall whispering. "We forgot." 

"Forgot? Forgot what? What's going on?" Zayn asked full of concern. He was beginning to feel worried. 

Niall and Harry looked at each other with worried looks. 

"Louis."

__________________________

I went to see 'This Is Us' yesterday and omfg my ears hurt from the screaming and my voice hurts from screaming!! Somebody actually put 'No Carrots Allowed' on the door to the movie. I died.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote what should've been on the last chapter but as you know internet crashed and deleted it. Wamp.

See that button right there.... you know the one in the corner that says 'Vote'. Can you see it? Good. Now move your mouse to the vote button and left click. Did you do that?

If you did..... THANK YOU FOR VOTING! xD

Vote&Comment! ;D