Chapter 4

"Zayn Malik...... Murdered his own Mother"

"Hold da front door! He murdered his own god damn mother?!" Niall took the book out of Liam's grasp and read the 4 words again. "Who does that?!? It's your mother! The woman that gave you the gift of life!" Harry said in wide eyes. He couldn't imagine anyone murdering their own mother. "That's just fucked up." Louis murmured.

"Wonder why he did it." Liam put his hands into his pockets, and continued to walk. The boys doing the same. "Give me that book and I'll tell you." Harry's big hands grabbed the book from Niall and flipped to the next page.

"Tricia was found in the kitchen dead. She was stabbed to death. 8 stabs in the chest and 5 stabs in her stomach, 13 stabs in total. No one suspected Zayn committed the murder. Zayn was a Moma's Boy and showed much affection towards her." Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, then continued.

"Zayn's father went upstairs to his son's room, to tell him about the murder. He found Zayn on his bed sleeping with the murder weapon grasped in his hand, hands and clothes covered in blood."

"The hell... who just stabs their own mother with no real reason and just 'casually' go to sleep?!?" Louis threw his hands up in the air. "That Zayn kid is fucked up in the head." Niall stated.

"Hey is there a picture of him?" Liam kicked a rock, looking down at the side walk before hitting the rock again. "Umm... let me check." Harry flipped through 2 pages before finding a page torn in half. At the top in small letters he read.

'Picture of Zayn J. Malik'

"I'm afraid some idiot ripped out the picture from the book." Harry sighed closing the book. "Are we almost at Bri-"

"We're here!" Louis cut off Niall. Before them they saw a 2 story blue-gray house with an old black worn down fence surrounding the area. "You sure this is the right place?" Niall's spine shivered a little. The house looked dead. The paint was chipping off, the lawn was covered in dead grass with little patches of green here and there. It didn't give a welcoming vibe to it, more like a vibe you expect to get in a funeral home.

Louis looked at the paper then at the address on the worn down mail box. "Yupp! This indeed, 2119 Upland, Blvd. W. 6th St." (No way in hell that address exists) "Oh god there's probably going to be some old hag with a crystal ball with a key-chain of cut off doll heads." Harry shook, with goosebumps on his arms. Same thing with the other 3 lads.

They opened the gate, that slightly squeaked and closed it behind them. They made their way up the steps with a creaking noise each step they took. There wasn't a door bell. Just a gargoyle like door knocker. Liam grabbed it and gave it 3 firm knocks, before a light voice yelled, "Coming!"