Chapter 2

"The Malik's it is." Liam took a sheet of white paper and wrote 'The Malik's and The Malik Mansion' at the top. Niall flipped through the pages to find out more about the Malik's and their mansion. He eventually found the page and read little bits of information about the Maliks. 

"The Malik children never went beyond the gates of their mansion. Their father Yaser, was overprotective over his family, so he hired guards throughout the mansion to protect the family. The Malik children were home schooled in the big library in the house." Niall was interrupted by Louis. "Damn. Poor kids. I would die if I didn't get out of the house. Even though if it was the size of 8 foot-ball Fields." Harry nodded in agreement, feeling pity on the poor children. Liam wrote down everything Niall read.

"Should I continue?" Niall put the book on his lap. Louis and Harry nodded sitting cross legged on the bed. "The Malik's had workers everywhere; 18 gardeners, 45 guards, 5 chefs, 4 butlers -one for each child-, 7 house keepers, and 6 teachers. Total of 85 workers." Niall paused. "Damn. Those must have been some spoiled, bratty children." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so. No wait- listen to this; Zayn Malik was the least spoiled out of the Malik children. Unlike his sisters, he would be polite and not give a such hard time with the workers, read and paint in the library, and help around the mansion. Apparently this was all an act." The rest of the words were scribbled out unable to be read. Niall furrowed his eyebrows and squinted to make out some words but failed. 

"All and act? What the bloody hell does it mean 'All an act.' Niall finish!" Louis whined with pleading eyes. "Well as much as I would like to continue, Lou. I can't! The rest of it is smudged and scribbled on! I can't make out a word!" Niall threw the book on the bed frustrated. Harry let out a long sigh, ruffling up his hair. 

"Damn. We just got cliffhanger-ed." Louis laughed, but still frustrated. Liam rolled his eyes on how idiots his friends were. "Lads, you know you can check out more books, use the internet, ask around town, ya' know do some sort of actual RESEARCH." The 3 lads face-palmed themselves, leaving Liam with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, it's still early. Want to go back to the Library?" Liam suggested. 

"TO THE LIBRARY!" Harry, Niall and Louis shouted in sync. "You're gonna have to be less loud to not get kicked out of the Library." 

"Damn, Li. No need to go all fatherly on us." Harry pouted. Liam rolled his eyes, again and shooed the boys outside to the library. 

The walk to the library was quick and quiet. The cool early December breeze, slowly hitting their faces. The sky began to get slightly more cloudy every passing hour. They eventually reached the library again and walked in. Miss Edwards peered over her desk and a  surprised expression appeared on her face. "Twice in one day? You must be joking?"

"Yes twice in one day. Problem?" Louis snapped his fingers, leaning on his left side. Miss Edwards gave an amused face and a smirk spread on her rosy pink lips. "Well okie doke then. Need any help?" She clapped her hands together, standing up. Niall nodded, "We need to get more information the Malik's and their Mansion."

"Oo the Malik Mansion? Damn some freaky shizz nit happens in there!" She informed, leading the boys to a book shelf in the corner of the library. The 4 boys exchanged confused looks, slowly following Miss Edwards. "What did she mean 'freaky shizz nit'?" Harry whispered to Liam. Liam shrugged. "I have no idea. Better not ask." Harry nodded and they reached the corner. 

Miss Edwards blue eyes scanned through the several books, until stopping in one particular red book. Her pale petite hands grabbed the book and handed it to the boys. "This is such an interesting subject. It sends me shivers up and down my spine." Liam took the book away and stared at the bold, golden, letters. 

'The Malik's and The Malik Mansion'

"Do you need anything else?" Miss Edwards put her hands behind her back, smiling warmly. Louis shook his head no, but Harry's curiosity got the best of him. "Yes. What did you mean when you said 'Freaky shizz nit' or when you said 'it sends me shivers up and down my spine'?"

"Don't you know?" She cocked her head to the side in disbelief. "Don't we know what?" Louis crossed his arms and mirrored Miss Edwards. "Well practically the whole city knows about it!" Liam's head flew back in frustration

"Just get on with it, woman!" Liam quickly covered his mouth. The 3 boys looked at him shocked. Liam was never the one to rush people, but looks like curiosity got him too. "Anyway what is that we don't know but the whole city does?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Well the Malik Mansion is haunted."

_____________________________

Yay! Chapter 2 is up ^.^ Sorry its kinda short but I will try to make Chapter 3 LONGER. Lets just hope Jesus gives me the energy to do so.

Vote&Comment&SkyDive off a cliff holding a blue monkey! ;D