She's Devious and He's Trouble - TEASER

A/N:This is the TEASER for my upcoming story about ZEUS CHRYSLER RIVERA-GOMEZ, the second and youngest child of Chad and A'ishah and of course, kapatid ni Audriana

A/N:
This is the TEASER for my upcoming story about ZEUS CHRYSLER RIVERA-GOMEZ, the second and youngest child of Chad and A'ishah and of course, kapatid ni Audriana.

A new member of the Fuentarivas family would also be introduced in the story and her name is, XANTHIA CLAUDEAN.

Please, please, please let me know your thoughts about it. :)

~

"Come on, dude. Ngayon lang 'to. Please, please pumayag ka na." Pagpilit ni Azaiah sa kanya.

"No. I'm not interested. Huwag kang makulit." Zeus deadpanned.

Since this Azaiah saw him this morning, wala na itong ginawa kung hindi ang kulitin sya. He was asking him for a favor about dating his cousin na interesado sa kanya.

"Why? Why aren't you interested? That's new! Since when did you lose your interest in women? Or are you playing for the other team now?" Azaiah teased. Trying to lay out his cards para mapapayag nya si Zeus.

"I don't need to prove my masculinity to you, moron. I'm not interested in that woman because she's your cousin. I don't want any troubles regarding that. It would be really annoying. Bigyan mo ko ng ibang babae and I might consider doing you a favor." Zeus retorted.

Azaiah then groaned in frustration. "Aish! Stop playing hard to get. It's just one date! Come on!"

To his luck, Xanthia suddenly entered their classroom and heard the word "date" coming from Azaiah.

"Hey, what date are you two talking about?" She inquired.

"Oh my God! You're here! Thank, God!" Azaiah happily exclaimed.

Halos yakapin na nito si Xanthia sa tuwa. However, before he could even lay his hands on her, Zeus pulled Xanthia to him and blocked Azaiah's path.

"Don't even think about touching her." Zeus said to him on a grim tone.

He really hates it when guys other than him is touching Xanthia. Sometimes he even gets in trouble for it.

Walang pasabing manununtok o mananakit nalang ito sa tuwing nakikita o nasasaktuhan nito na may ibang humahawak kay Xanthia. He's cool with you talking casually with her just don't. touch. her.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Chill, man. No need to get so worked up about it." Azaiah retorted as he raised both of his hands in defeat.

So possessive. He thought.

"Let's get back on the topic. I'm glad you're here, Claudean. I beg you, can you please convince Zeus to do me a big favor? Please?" He told her making Zeus roll his eyes on him.