0.3 |L I L O|

Lilo

"Leeeeyummm, can you get me my bottle of gatorade?"

"Li! Bring down my fluffy socks, but not the red ones, those ones with the green dots because they are softest!"

"Libear, the baby wants some pickles! Oh, and some of those little cheese cubes on the side for me, please!"

Liam rolled his eyes, and got up from the confines of his bed. He should've known that Louis' nap wasn't going to last long, but he could hope right? He walked over to the dresser and grabbed some fuzzy socks, not really paying attention to the color. After that, he walked downstairs, grabbed his gatorade from the fridge, and made a small plate of a couple pickles and cheese cubes before taking it all into the living room, where Louis had awoken from his sleep.

"Here." he put the food and drink on the TV tray beside the couch and plopped the socks on his lap. Earlier in the pregnacy, he would put on the socks himself, and feed the food to Louis himself, but lately he wasn't feeling it. It wasn't that he didn't want to be a dad, but even before Louis was pregnant he was needy, and the extra hormones are blowing up his energy. Expecially, now, at the very end of his pregnacy. His whole day consists of "Liam, I need this!" or "Liam, bring me that!" and he understands that Louis can't do everything, but god. He acts like his maid more than his fiance.

"Umm, Liam can you help me?" Louis asked, with an undertone of annoyance. Liam rolled his eyes-he has been doing that alot lately- and decided that this was it. He was leaving, and he was leaving soon. He huffed a breath, and sat down. He pulled the socks out of Louis' hand with an force he'd never have under regular circumstances. He hurriedly put the socks on his feet, got up and left. 

Of course, Louis was confused. He didn't think that he was doing anythign wrong, so it hurt his feelings when Liam just, left. He went over it in his head. He was being needy, but it wasn't really his fault, and he was also trying to get Liam to pay attention to him, he never did anymore. Of course, Liam would get fed up soon, it was only a matter of time before he broke and left. They weren't nessicarily tied down yet, so Liam could leave at any time. And that is how Louis cried himself into a restless sleep.

Liam was upstairs, going over his plan. He was going to pack his things, and leave. He would go to his parent's house, and just stay there. He had already called his mom and let her know that he was coming because Louis wanted to spend some time alone with his own family, and thought it would be nice for Liam to see his. Of course, his mom wanted to make sure someone was going to be able to take care of him, and he had replied with the obvious, his own mom. It sounded like a good plan, and he could hear Louis' snores from here, so he started throwing his clothes into his bags. He realized that he was being a dick, but something in him had snapped, and he needed to breathe and get away. 

After packing all of his clothes, and his bathroom things, he went quietly to the garage, and loaded up the trunk of the car- which he and Louis shared- and went back in. He turned left into the kitchen, and grabbed the notepad to write a note.

"Keep safe. x"
He looked at his ring, on the ring finger of his left hand and decided he had, had enough. He slipped the band off of his finger and laid it on the note, knowing that Louis would find it when he looked for him. And then, he left.

**

Louis woke up with a start, he noticed something wrong. He was sitting on something wet, was sweating like a pig and his stomach felt like someone was running it over with a heard of elepants, who had knives for hooves.

His first reaction was to scream. He called for Liam, and when he got no response he got scared. He got up, and started to cry out of pain. He slowly reached the stairs, and started to climb. He was almost to the top when he realized that he was in labor. He cried even harder, and screamed brokenly for Liam again. He crawled into the room, to find it empty. He went to the bathroom, and all of Liam's things were gone. That made him even more scared, and he went to the closet to find his worst nightmare was true. He was crying even harder, in labor and alone.

He slowly and painfully went back downstairs, and went to the kitchen to grab his phone. That is where he saw the note and the ring, and that started a whole new wave of tears. He was alone. Completely, alone. Liam had abandoned him, and literally right before his baby had come into the world. He grabbed the phone, and called one of the boys, he wasn't sure which, but when Zayn picked up he sobbed with relief.

"Louis?" Zayn asked, he knew it was way too late to be calling him, but as soon as he heard his sobs, he rushed out that he was on his way and to stay calm.

Louis cried and cried, and ended up curled on the floor in pain. Everything hurt. His head, his stomach, his heart. Everything.

When Zayn arrived, the first thine he saw was Louis on the floor, and the second was the blood around him. He gasped, and scooped him up, while calling Harry. When Harry picked up, Zayn shouted to grab Niall and go find Liam because he had seen the note and ring, and Louis was in fucking labor.

He plopped Louis into the front seat of his car, and sped off. By now, Louis was just crying out of pain and wasn't even listening or paying attention to what was going on. Zayn rushed them into the emergency hospital, and ran into the building, cradling Louis in his arms, even if he wheighs the same as a whale. After the doctors took him back for an emergency check-over, Harry and Niall showed up. 

"Zayn! What happened? I only heard crying and that Lou was in labor." Harry panted.

"Go and find Liam! The fucking dickhead left Louis alone and he was bleeding! There was a note with something on it, and his fucking engagement ring was next to it! You need to go and find him or I will, and I will not hesitate to beat his ass." Zayn almost yelled. He was fuming, and you could tell, but when Harry heard the news, he ran out of the hospital dragging Niall and sped off to find the asshole who broke his bestfriend's heart.

Zayn was called back by the nurse, to hold Louis' hand and help through the delivery. It was a shock when after the little boy came out, Louis was still pushing. Twins were not expected, but it is what they got. 

"What're you gonna name them?" Zayn asked after they had moved into a regular room and the babies had been cleaned and sat into Louis' open arms.

"I don't know, what do you think? I don't think they look like twins to be honest. One looks like me, and one looks like Li-"

"Listen," Zayn cut him off. "that dickhead doesn't deserve that child. He left you without an explanation and I am going to beat him to pulp whenever he gets back with Harry and Niall."

"Zayn, no. It was my fault he left. I was being too attached and he didn't want some hormonal and needy pregnant man to take care of," Louis sniffed, "I want to name them William and James, after our middle names you know?"

"Maybe you could switch it up? Like name the one that looks like you James and vice versa?" Zayn suggested. Louis smiled sleepily, silently thanking Zayn with his teary eyes. 

"Yeah, mate. That sounds great. Do you think you could leave us alone for a bit? You'll be the first one to hold the boy of your choice?" Louis offered with a smile. Zayn laughed softly and nodded, walking towards the door. He was about to open it when it slammed open, the loud noise awakening the babies. 

"Lou," Liam breathed heavily, "Lou, look, I'm sorry," 

"No. You're not. If you were you wouldn't of left him alone, you would have been there for him through everything and you weren't you don't deserve them and you sure as hell don't deserve him." Zayn butted in, grabbing Liam's arm roughly.

"Zee, it's okay, let him explain, yeah?" Louis told him. Zayn rolled his eyes and roughly dropped his hold on Liam's arm.

"Lou, I know I seem like a douche but please, let me explain," Liam started.

"I was tired, I was just tired of getting everything and doing everything because I am new to it! I am a brand new dad, like you, so I didn't know that it was going to be like this. Yeah, I guess you can call me stupid for not understanding that it would be tough, but I made a promise to you, and a promise is a promise. I love you, and I always will. I will be here for the kids, who are beautiful by the way, like you,  and I will never, ever leave. I am stupid, and you would be stupid if you let me back in, but I love you and I am such a scaredy cat." Liam finsihed, slightly frowning but eyes full of hope.

Louis smiled, noticing that the babies were asleep, and that Zayn left, and nodded, which of course led to Liam jumping towards the bed and giving him a hard, sloppy kiss.

"I love you too, you twat." Louis smiled after breaking apart.

"What did you name them?" Liam asked, stroking Louis' hand, thumb outsretched to touch Mini Liam's face. 

"This is William, because he looks like you, and this is James, because he looks like me." He said, the smile never leaving his face.

Liam looked at him with a confused face and Louis laughed, "I like unique."

Liam snorted and pressed another peck onto his lips, "I love you, even if you are a dork."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry of this sucked, and I am super duper truple muple sorry that it is like, a month late! I am horrible with updates.

Umm, yeah, I will hopefully have more up this weekend? Hopefully.

Oh! and this was based of this prompt :

Can you do one where Louis is 9 months pregnant and Liam got sick of Louis always nagging him. Liam decided to leave while Louis was taking a nap, and he woke up in labor. He called Zayn to take him to the hostpital and Harry and Niall brought Liam. He had William and James Payne.

Oh! and I changed a couple of things..

Like there only being one baby (I really couldn't tell with the original prompt, sorry) and a couple of minor things.

Oh, and sorry Liam is such a douche in the beginning, lol.

QUESTIONNNN: Do any of you watch Supernatural? If so, which is your favorite brother? (I suck at questions but yeah)

I'll have more up soon! :)

Prompts are [CLOSED], sorry babes

Vote

Comment

Fan

-Jennika