.07 | L A R R Y | *part twoooo*

LARRY

WARNING: this is part two (the actual mpreg) of the one before. it is also from hilourry on tumblr.

*you have to be following me to read part one, im sorry. wattpad is a bitch and it is mature*

And The Reason Is You
Summary: Louis is 16 and pregnant with Harry's child

--------------

"You and that Louis kid seem close," Niall, Harry's roommate and best friend states. Harry clears his throat, nodding.
"Yeah. We're close. He uh, he's going through a rough time so I'm just trying to help him out, ya know?" Harry tries, ducking his head and hoping Niall wouldn't pick up on what was really happening while the two of them get ready to go out that night.
"He definitely has a major crush on you, mate. It's kind of adorable," Niall says smiling. Harry nearly chokes on his own spit.
"Uh, yeah, I don't know. Maybe," Harry mumbles.
"Is something going on with you two?" Niall asks hesitantly.
"No, no! Of course not! He's only 15!" Harry exclaims, taking off his white shirt and quickly replacing it with a black one.
"I was just asking. I mean, I don't know. Your interactions and all that. If something is happening I don't mind. Really, I won't tell anyone. As long as you're happy," Niall reassures, smiling softly. Niall is always so understanding about everything, which is one of the reasons Harry loves him so much. Niall was just happy to be alive.
Harry sighs, sitting down on the bed and playing with his hands before looking up at Niall. "Promise not to judge me?" he asks timidly.
"Course not, mate," Niall promises, sitting across from Harry on his own bed.
"Well, you know I'm his tutor and all. But we're kinda...seeing each other. I mean, it's complicated. Really complicated but we're working on it," Harry explains quickly, stumbling over his words. Niall just smiles warmly and nodded.
"I get it, mate. No need to worry about it. I mean, it's not conventional by any means but if you two can make it work, go for it. When you're 90 and he's 85-"
"It won't matter," Harry finishs, laughing because that was exactly Louis' logic. "Yeah, I know. His age doesn't bother me like it should. It's not like I'm creepy or anything like that. He's just mature for his age. At least most of the time. We kind of fit well with each other. He's a great kid, Niall, I swear," he says, grinning ear to ear as he spoke.
"He sounds like a great kid, Harry. I'm happy for you and I hope this all works out for you, really," Niall says smiling.
"Yeah, he's amazing. Thanks, man," Harry replies, smiling easily.
~
Louis feels like shit. He has for a while, now, and he doesn't know why. He's always nauseous and tired and hungry and horny. Harry has picked up on the difference as well, and notices Louis carrying a bit more weight. It isn't that he's fat now, but Louis is so scrawny and thin so his tummy is more obvious now, and Harry finds it quite odd.
"Babe, you okay?" Harry asks one night while they're studying for Louis' math exam. The younger boy keeps yawning and isn't getting any of the answers.
"Just tired," Louis yawns again.
"You slept for a long time last night though, I thought?" Harry asks. Louis had slept over in his dorm room the night before, his mom thinking he was at a friend's house.
"Yeah, I know. I don't know what's wrong with me," Louis groans.
"We should probably get you to a doctor, love. How about we skip school tomorrow and bring you, yeah? I can write you a note," Harry offers. Louis nods tiredly.
"Yeah, okay," he agrees. Harry cleans up their study materials and brings Louis back into his small bed and cuddles him.
"I love you, you know that, right, sweetie?" Harry says, playing with Louis' hair. "No matter what."
"Yeah, I know. I love you, too," Louis says softly and Harry kisses his forehead.
~
Harry's able to drag Louis to the doctor after Louis threw up twice when waking up. Harry's really nervous because he's never seen someone sick for so long. Well, his sister was, but that was because she was pregnant.
The wait at the doctor is quiet. Louis and Harry decided to say that Harry was his older stepbrother, just to avoid any awkward questioning.
"'M sleepy," Louis mumbles, drumming his fingertips on his thighs.
"I know, babe. But we need to figure out what's wrong with you and get you healthy again," Harry reminds him. Louis sighs dramatically and doesn't reply.
The doctor comes in shortly after, asking Louis what's been bothering him and examined him. He can't seem to find much wrong; Louis seems perfectly healthy. His stomach is a bit hard and swollen, so he asks for a urine sample.
The doctor comes back after testing Louis' urine and sits down, looking at Louis. "Louis, is there any possible way you could be pregnant?" the doctor asks softly. Louis' cheeks flush quickly and he turns to Harry, then back to the doctor.
"Uh, yes, if I was a girl?" Louis says, confused and the doctor sighs.
"Well, not necessarily. Male pregnancies happen, and technology has come come along enough to ensure it's successful and safe, if you choose to carry full term," the doctor explains.
"But-would he be able to? He's...he's barely sixteen. He's not even fully developed himself. Can he...can he do it?" Harry asks timidly, looking over at Louis.
"Well, girls do it all the time; younger, even. We'll keep a close watch on him if he decides he wants to go through with it. But that's a decision he needs to make on his own. We'll give him 24 hours to let it sink in, just so he doesn't make any irrational decisions. I'll give you all the information on it and you can choose from there and give us a call tomorrow," the doctor explains gently. Louis nods numbly, and Harry takes the pamphlets from the doctor.
~
The car ride is silent. Louis sits in absolute shock the entire time, not moving and Harry can only assume he's breathing.
"Hey, you alright?" Harry asks, giving a quick glance to the younger boy. Louis doesn't reply, just continues to sit in silence. Harry sighs and clears his throat, trying to get back to his dorm as quickly as possible.
~
They come back to an empty room, thankfully. Louis lies on the bed, facing the wall and not moving. Harry sighs and lies behind him, wrapping his arms around his torso, expecting a fight, but not getting one. Louis stays quiet, until it all bubbles to the surface and he's a sobbing wreck. Harry closes his eyes for a moment before holding the younger boy tighter, letting him cry it out, knowing that he needs to cry it out before making any decisions.
Louis falls asleep soon after, holding Harry's arms tightly around him. Harry watches him carefully, resting a hand gently over his stomach. He lets out a shaky breath, unsure of his feelings. He's always wanted to have children, but not this way. Not when his boyfriend was 16 years old and he himself was still in uni. On the other hand, he didn't want Louis to go through with an abortion, but the choice was out of his hands and it scared him. If this could happen six or seven years from now, Harry would be jumping for joy, but now isn't the right time, and he knows it.
Later on when Louis wakes up, he turns into Harry's chest and hides. "I don't want to keep it," he whispers brokenly. Harry closes his eyes and nods after a moment.
"Okay," he whispers back, kissing his forehead.
"But I can't kill it," Louis breathes out, shaking.
"Do...do you want to put it up for adoption?" Harry asks, his throat tight.
"I...yeah. I think so," Louis says, holding Harry tighter.
"Okay. Adoption," Harry confirms, his heart heavy.
"Is that okay with you?" Louis asks quietly.
"I just want you to be happy, honey," Harry says. "We're in no situation to being have a baby, I know. Maybe one day, when we're older, yeah?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'd like that a lot," Louis whispers, closing his eyes and letting the tears fall again. Harry holds him closer, kissing his head. "Can you...can you make love to me?" his voice is so small and innocent and Harry feels like crying himself.
"Yeah, sweetie, of course," Harry murmurs, kissing behind his ear. He lays him down on his bed, kissing him softly. He gets Louis undressed silently, trying not to look at the miniscule curve of his small tummy.
Louis does nothing, just waits to Harry to undress them both. He feels like he has no energy, like he's dead inside, but he knows being with Harry in such an intimate way will make him feel something.
Harry spreads his small legs and opens him up carefully, twisting his fingers in gently. He knows this isn't about getting off, it's about feeling loved for Louis, and this is the best way Harry can show it. Harry pumps himself a few times, trying to get harder. Louis is only sporting a semi, and Harry isn't even sure he'll come, but that isn't the point of it.
Harry hovers over him and slides in slowly, pressing himself in fully. Louis lets out a small whine, more tears falling down his face. Harry holds him close, letting him cry into his chest. His thrusts are shallow and deep, and Louis feels so full and he needs this.
"I love you, angel. I love you so much," Harry murmurs into Louis' hair, his thrusts even slower. Louis nods a little into his chest, wrapping his arms around his neck. He doesn't reply, just holds him tighter.
They continue like that for a while. Harry is thrusting for nearly a half hour, his legs shaky and Louis is so fucked open and wrecked but he doesn't care. Harry comes with a low grunt, spilling inside of Louis' spent body, and Louis keeps him close. Harry pulls out slowly, listening to Louis whimper. He holds Louis tightly in his arms, drawing patterns on his back.
"Are you mad at me?" Louis asks quietly.
"What? No, sweetie. I could never be mad at you. Why would you think that?" Harry asks softly, rubbing his back.
"Because I'm giving our baby away and I ruined our lives," Louis sobs quietly.
"Hey, no you didn't. Like you said, it's our baby, which means I'm at fault for this, too. And we're doing what we have to do, honey. I told you, in a few years we can do this properly, okay?" Harry sooths. Louis nods a little, letting out another sob.
"Does this mean we have to tell my mom?" Louis whispers and Harry sighed.
"Yeah, babe. We're going to have to tell her, but it's going to be fine. I can tell her, if you want. I'll do all the talking for you. I know this isn't easy for you," Harry says, kissing behind Louis' ear. Louis nods again in agreement, moving as close to his boyfriend as he can.
~
Telling Louis' mom isn't as bad as Louis predicts. Harry does all the talking, explaining the situation and their plan for the future, all the while holding Louis' hand. Jay nods along, glancing at her son with sympathy.
"How are you, Louis?" she finally asks, sitting next to her. Louis shakes his head and falls into her arms and begins to cry, something he's been doing far too often. Jay sighs softly and holds him close, rubbing his back.
"I'm going to leave you two alone for a few minutes," Harry says softly, kissing Louis' temple before walking out of the room.
"You can talk to me, sweetheart," Jay says softly to Louis. Louis sniffs loudly and wipes his face, looking at his mom.
"Are you mad at me?" Louis asks softly and Jay shakes her head.
"No, Louis. Not at all. I wish you had told me about you and Harry, though. Why didn't you?" she asks.
"I thought you would be mad at me because he's so much older," he replies shyly.
"He's good for you, honey. I can tell. You've been so much happier lately and your grades have improved so much. I can tell Harry cares a lot about you," Jay smiles softly, brushing Louis' hair off of his forehead.
"Yeah, he's amazing. I...I really love him. It's just, we're so young. I'm so young and I just don't want Harry to be dealing with this while he's in uni. I mean, it hurts a lot that we have to give it up. You know how badly I want kids and this was is so conventional when you think about it. But there's no way we would be able to keep it and give it a good life and it's just...I know it's going to be so hard," Louis whimpers, looking down at his lap.
"I'm so sorry, honey. But now you know what an amazing gift you have and when the time is right, you can do this properly and it'll be a truly be a blessing," Jay soothes. Louis thinks for a moment and nods slowly.
"You're right," he replies softly, sniffing again.
"Everything okay in here?" Harry asks softly as he walks back into the room.
"Yeah, babe. Everything is okay," Louis says, smiling softly at his boyfriend. Harry smiles back, rubbing his back.
"Good. So, who's up for dinner?"
~
"How is Louis doing?" Niall asks Harry as they work on homework in their dorm.
"He's...yeah, he's okay. He wasn't feeling well today, so his mom let him stay home. He started to show a little. I can tell he's trying his hardest not to get attached and it's hard to watch. I know he wants this so badly but it's unattainable," Harry sighs, running a hand over his face.
"How are you taking it?" Niall asks.
"It's...harder than I thought. I don't like watching Louis suffer and every time I realize I have to give up my child," Harry cuts off, shaking his head and taking a deep breath. "I don't know."
"I'm sorry, man. I wish I knew how to help you, but I'm always here for you, mate. Whatever you need," Niall says, giving his best friend a small smile. Harry nods and tries to return the gesture.
"Yeah, thanks."
~
The first time Harry touches Louis' stomach, it's also the last.
"God, is my stomach supposed to hurt?" Louis groans, curling in on himself.
"It might be stress, babe. You need to calm down a little bit," Harry murmurs softly, curling around Louis and placing a large hand on Louis' four-month pregnant tummy. Louis freezes visibly, looking down at Harry's hand, then at Harry.
"W-what are you doing?" Louis asks, his voice shaking.
"I just...I heard rubbing it sometimes helps?" Harry says as more of a question.
"I...can you just...can you not, you know, touch it?" Louis asks, not making eye contact. Harry moves his hand quickly and nods.
"I'm sorry, Lou," Harry says, a bit of shock in his voice.
"N-no, it's okay, it's just-" Louis starts, but Harry cuts him off.
"Don't worry about it, babe," Harry says softly, kissing his temple.
~
Starting the adoption process sucks.
Harry notices the change in Louis as they go through files of couples. Louis finds something wrong with each couple and tosses them out without a second thought.
"Babe, we need to pick a couple. We have to start interview soon and pick from there. They have a lot of work to do once we pick them, so the sooner the better," Harry says, rubbing Louis' achy back.
"I know, Harry, I'm not an idiot," Louis snaps and instantly regrets it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This is just taking a lot out of me and, shit, I shouldn't take it out on you."
"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm here for you, you know that. We're in this together and I know this is hard, but we don't want to put too much stress on the baby. It won't be good for it, okay?" Harry says, pulling Louis closer.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry," Louis sighs, curling into Harry.
"Let's put these away for a little while," Harry suggests, closing the folder and tossing it on the coffee table.
~
They pick a couple when Louis is five months along.
"I think I really like these guys," Louis murmurs into Harry's neck one night as they look at the folders.
"Sean and Kyle? Yeah, they seem great," Harry agrees, reading over their information. They're both 30 years old and they've been trying to adopt for 5 years, but people usually don't feel comfortable with giving their baby up to two men, but Louis and Harry thought it was right. Sean was a physical therapist for the Manchester United football team and Kyle was working from home as an architect, making blueprints on his computer and sending them off. Louis and Harry really liked the idea of Kyle being a stay at home father.
When they interview the two men, Louis is in love.
"I grew up with five sisters and brothers," Sean says, smiling at Kyle and holding his hand. "I always knew I wanted to have kids with someone I loved and when I found Kyle, I knew he would be the perfect father. We've wanted this for so long."
Louis smiles at them and nods. "You two seem really happy together," he observes and Harry grins, placing a hand on Louis' lower back, letting him do the talking. He knew finding a couple would be harder for Louis, so he wanted him to be completely sure.
"We are. A baby would only make us happier," Kyle says and Louis looks down at his distended tummy.
"We'll call you tomorrow with an answer," Louis smiles at them.
That night, Harry goes to the bathroom and on his way back, he hears Louis talking softly before he enters the room.
"I really like Sean and Kyle. I think you'll like them, too. They seem like they're going to take really good care of you and love you a whole lot," Louis whispers to his tummy, his small hand running across it, something he rarely does.
When Harry comes back in, Louis moves his hand quickly and pretends nothing happened. Harry lays down again and holds Louis.
"I want Sean and Kyle."
~
Louis and Harry meet with Sean and Kyle a few more times.
"Do you know the sex of the baby?" Kyle asks and Louis and Harry shake their heads.
"We decided it would be better if we didn't know, but if you want to know, the doctors can send you the file," Harry explains.
"No, that's okay. We can wait," Sean smiles.
~
Louis hates going to school.
He gets annoyingly strange looks from people with his tummy growing more and more each day. He had to stop wearing jeans months ago. Since it's nearly winter, he's able to get away with jumpers; most of which are Harry's.
He hates waddling around the hallways feeling like a freak, but Liam and Zayn are always there with him to protect him from assholes. Focusing is so hard to do, especially now that the baby has started kicking. He refuses to touch his stomach and feel the small feet press against his skin, so he doesn't.
"Lou, you have to eat," Liam says at lunch.
"Not hungry," Louis mumbles.
"It's not healthy for the baby. C'mon, Lou. Think about Sean and Kyle," Zayn soothes, handing Louis a sandwich and an apple. Louis huffs out and takes the food from him.
"Fine."
~
They never have sex.
It isn't that Louis isn't horny, because he is. Harry notices that any small touch can make him hard, but he never acts on it. Louis doesn't want Harry to touch him because he feels gross and fat and terrible. He can't have Harry looking at him naked, his stomach swollen with his child that they aren't even going to keep. It kills him and he can't face it or his boyfriend.
"Lou, I can suck you off, you know. Or...I don't know. Anything you want," Harry suggests, seeing Louis' tented sweat pants.
"No, I'm fine," Louis grits out, pushing himself off of the couch. "I can handle it."
"Louis, c'mon. It's been almost two months. You know I want to take care of you," Harry pleads.
"No, Harry. I...I don't want you to touch me right now, okay? Just...respect that," Louis sighs, waddling out of the room. Harry sighs and sinks further into the couch.
~
They pick the date for the C-section.
"Are you nervous for it?" Harry asks softly, holding Louis close.
"Sort of. I know it's a month away but...I don't know. It doesn't exactly look fun. And that means we're getting closer to saying goodbye. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing yet," Louis says, nearly whimpering. Harry hums sadly in agreement, pulling him closer and kissing his temple.
"It's going to be okay, babe. We're going to get through this together and before you know it, we'll have kids that we get to keep and love and spend every day with," Harry soothes softly into his ear. Louis sobs out and nods, hiding his face in Harry's chest.
"This is better, right? We're making the right choice?" Louis asks softly.
"Yeah, sweetie. This is the right decision," Harry confirms, running a hand through Louis' hair.
~
The day of the C-section is the hardest day of their lives.
Louis is cut open on the table, his neck craned back with his eyes shut tight. It isn't that it hurts; it's just the thought of being empty after nine months of being full of Harry's child makes his chest ache.
Harry is running a calming hand through his hair and murmuring sweet nothing's into his ear, refusing to look over the sheet placed in front of them. "We're going to be fine. You're doing so good, honey."
"I want to go home, Harry," Louis whimpers, hiding his face in Harry's stomach.
"Soon, baby," Harry whispers, kissing his sweaty forehead.
When they hear the baby crying, they clutch to each other tightly and don't dare look at their child. "Would you like to see your child before we let it go to the adoptive parents?" the nurse asks, careful of the pronouns she uses. Harry waits for Louis' reply and Louis swallows, giving her a weak 'no' for an answer.
~
Everything goes back to normal after that. Well, as normal as it can get.
Louis acts a bit off every so often, and Harry never misses it, but he knows if he pushes the subject, Louis will just be upset with him. They go about their normal lives and Louis is back to going to school now that he's off bed rest. He really fucking hates it, but every day is closer to being done and moving into Harry's new apartment.
They had it all planned out already and had even talked to Jay about it. After Louis was done with school, he was going to move into Harry's flat and commute to the same university as Harry. After having someone's baby, it's kind of hard not to have them in your life anymore.
~
Everything is better when Harry is 26 and Louis is 21 and they're a happily married couple.
"Twins, Harry, we're having twins," Louis says happily as they lay in bed, his hands covering the tiny bump of his four month pregnant belly. Harry chuckles, throwing an arm around his torso and nuzzling his neck.
"I know, babe. I was at the appointment with you," he muses, kissing the skin under his lips.
"I know I just...it's like we were given two to make up for the one we gave up, you know? I'm just...overwhelmed, I guess. I never thought we would get a happy ending," Louis admits, rubbing his tummy softly.
"I told you we would, baby. I always knew we would," Harry smiles, kissing Louis' swollen belly and Louis nearly cries.
"God, I can't believe we're married and having two little boys," Louis smiles.
"I love how happy you are all the time," Harry grins, kissing his cheek.
"I can't help it," Louis sighs happily. "I didn't realize how badly I wanted this until it happened the first time and just...the feeling of having life inside you is kind of insane, you know?"
"You have this glow to you lately, you know. I've always heard of a pregnancy glow but I never really believed it until this," Harry murmurs, putting his hand over one of Louis'. It's quiet for a moment before Louis speaks.
"Do you...do you think it's happy?" Harry doesn't have to ask what Louis means.
"Yeah, I think it is. I think Kyle and Sean are doing a really great job of raising it," Harry confirms.
"Do you ever regret not finding out the gender?" Louis asks.
"I think we did what was best for us. If in the future they ever want to meet us, I'd be more than willing to let it happen, if you're okay with it," Harry says as an afterthought.
"No, yeah, of course. I would never turn them away. They'll always be our child," Louis says, voice thick.
"Let's not think about that right now, yeah? Let's just focus on the two little boys we're bringing into this world in five months," Harry says, kissing his belly again. Louis smiles softly and runs a hand through Harry's hair.
"Okay."
~
"Harry!" Louis shouts, sitting up on his knees and shaking Harry's shoulders. The older man groans, squinting his eyes and looking at his clock.
"Babe, it's 3:30 in the morning. What's so important?" Harry asks, rubbing his eyes. Louis rolls his eyes and grabs Harry's large hands.
"They're kicking, Harry! The babies are kicking!" Louis squeals, giggling happily. Harry sits up quickly and holds Louis' expanded belly and feels a tiny foot tap on his palm.
"Oh my god. That's...those are my sons in there," Harry says in awe, feeling around for more movement. Louis bites his lip and nods quickly.
"Mhm!" Louis hums happily, putting his hands over Harry's.
"Wow, they're really kicking in there," Harry whispers, leaning over and kissing the distended tummy. "Hi, boys. It's Papa. Are you boys having a good time in there? I can't wait to see you and play with you all the time," he coos, rubbing small circles with his hands. Louis bites back tears and laughs wetly.
"I read that they can hear you after 20 weeks," Louis murmurs, running a hand through his lover's hair.
"Well it's perfect that you're 21 weeks," Harry smiles up at him, placing another kiss on his tummy.
~
Louis was so, so horny. All the time.
"Babe, are you busy?" Louis calls from the living room, hoping Harry can hear him from his office/studio.
"Uh, just writing. Why?" Harry yells back from upstairs.
"Too busy to fuck me?" Louis shouts and Harry chuckles to himself.
"I'll be there in a minute, babe," Harry promises, putting his stuff away. He's been working on writing some music on the side of working as an accountant for a magazine company, since he was so good with numbers but passionate about his music.
He walks downstairs, pulling a 7 month pregnant Louis off of the couch. "C'mon, babe. Bed will be easier, I think," Harry mutters, putting a hand on Louis' back and helps him up the stairs.
"Thanks, baby," Louis smiles as he sits against the headboard.
"Anything for you, babe," Harry says, crawling over to Louis and getting between Louis' thick thighs and palming them. "Mm, remember when you used to be so tiny and scrawny? Begging me to fuck you all the time?"
"Shit, Harry. Those were good days," Louis says, pulling off his shirt, suddenly feeling hot all over.
"You're still begging to be fucked, you're just bigger now. Your thighs are so thick and you're so curvy it drives me crazy, you know. You look so hot all the time, all swollen and delicious looking," Harry growls, pulling off Louis' sweatpants. "Want me to eat that little ass out? Make you come from just my tongue?"
"Fuck, yes, Harry. Please," Louis begs, laying further into the bed.
"Don't worry, baby. I'm going to take good care of you," Harry promises, leaning down and placing large, open mouth kisses onto Louis' taut tummy. Louis shifts slightly, biting his lip and watches his husband. Harry gets down to his groan, throwing his thick thighs over his shoulders and rubbing his hands up Louis' belly. He licks a flat stripe against Louis' puckered hole, earning a shiver from the younger boy. His tongue traces the rigid skin before breaching him, twirling his tongue around and licking the silky walls.
"God, Harry," Louis whimpers, gripping Harry's unruly hair. "Please, don't tease me right now. Need you so bad."
"You sounds so desperate, honey," Harry murmurs, rubbing Louis' soft thighs. "Thought you wanted this?"
"I-fuck, I just, need to come, Harry," Louis pleads. Harry twirls his tongue deep inside his husband again and takes a hold of Louis' cock. If he can get him to come once like this, he can at least take the edge off for him.
He pumps his thick cock in his large hand, thrusting his tongue in and out of Louis' pink hole, sucking on it and nibbling his delicate skin. His thumb brushes over Louis' leaking head, his hand picking up speed. Louis pants above him, tugging on his hair lightly and throwing his head back, his mouth falling open in a silent scream. After a few more stabs of Harry's tongue, Louis is crying out and coming all over his tummy. His pregnancy hormones make him so sensitive and Harry loves it.
"You know, I heard come is good for stretch marks," Harry murmurs softly, smearing the white ribbons on Louis' taut skin before licking it off. Louis hums, his breath ragged.
"Can...can you give me a second before I handle you again?" he pants and Harry smiles down at him softly, moving his sweaty fringe off of his forehead and placing open mouth kisses over Louis' belly.
"Take all the time you need, babe," Harry replies gently. When Louis feels good and ready again, he tugs on Harry's hair to give him the green light. Harry smiles at him, kissing his mouth before tossing off his shirt, revealing his tattoo loitered upper body. Louis hums happily, fingering the inked birds on his chest while Harry works on taking off his tight jeans.
Harry gets them off, leaning over and grabbing a bottle of lube from their nightstand. He pores the liquid over his slim, long fingers and traces Louis' damp hole.
"Jesus, Harry, just give it to me. Don't be such a tease," Louis whines, holding Harry's strong biceps. Harry just laughs in reply, pulling Louis' legs to sit on his hips.
"Comfortable this way?" Harry asks softly and Louis hesistates.
"Think I want to be on top. Back is killing me," he groans.
"Should have told me, babe. Here," Harry rolls onto his back, helping Louis straddle him. "This better?"
"Yeah, think so. You might have to help a bit," Louis laughs and Harry joins in.
"I've been working on my abs lately, you know. I can handle it," Harry muses.
"I can tell," Louis murmurs, tracing Harry's abs with his fingertips. Harry moves his fingers back to Louis' hole, sliding his middle finger in, moving back and forth before adding a second one quickly, scissoring him and spreading him out. "C'mon, Haz. 'M ready."
"One more finger first, yeah? Don't want you in pain," Harry mutters, sliding in a third finger easily and twisting, making the smaller boy moan.
"Now," Louis pants, his cock fully hard against his belly once again. Harry nods, handing Louis the lube, which he takes and coats his husband's cock with. He lifts up his hips, holding the base of his member in his hand and sinking down onto it slowly. He bottoms out quickly, sighing and gripping Harry's shoulders.
"Remember the first time I rode you?" Louis murmurs, moving his hips in small figure eights. Harry grins, holding Louis' by the thighs.
"Yeah, I do. You were incredible for your first time," Harry says softly, squeezing.
"I hope I've improved at least a little bit," Louis teases.
"Very, very much," Harry starts to thrust his hips up slowly, nudging Louis' prostate, making him shake.
"God, it's only gotten better with us," Louis moans, his cock bouncing lightly.
"In so many ways, baby," Harry says lowly, intertwining one of his hands with Louis'. Harry's hips move faster, making Louis whine and moan.
"Think I'm getting close again," Louis mumbles, hanging his head low.
"Me too, baby. So tight, Christ, Lou. You're amazing," Harry groans, thrusting up harder. Louis cries out his name, his whole body on fire with arousal. With only a few more nudges of his prostate, he's coming all over both of their bodies, his hole clenching tightly around Harry, making him growl and shooting his load into the younger boy.
Harry leans up, kissing Louis while they pant into each other's mouths. They break away, smiling at each other.
"Thanks for that," Louis whispers and Harry shrugs.
"That's what I'm here for," he replies, kissing his belly before helping him off of him. Harry takes Louis into his arms, kissing his sweaty forehead. "You've been really good this pregnancy, you know. I've never heard you complain at all."
"Yeah. I just...don't think that I have a right to complain. I'm just so grateful for everything, you know?" Louis sighs and Harry hums in response.
"I'm so glad things turned out this way."
~
The C-section goes well, and their two boys were healthy as could be. When they're all cleaned up and taken care of, Louis holds the tinier of the two while Harry holds the other. "Do we have names?" the nurse asks, smiling at the couple. Louis and Harry look at each other for a moment before Harry speaks up.
"Can we have a little bit of time to think about it?" he says, rocking his baby in his arms slightly and the nurse nods and smiles.
"I'll leave you four alone for a little while. Call if you need anything," she says, walking out.
"Names. Names are hard," Louis sighs, stroking the baby's soft cheek and smiling like a fool. Harry grins and tickles the little baby in his arms.
"How about I name this one and you name that one?" Harry suggests.
"Okay, that works. That's fair," Louis nods and looks down at his baby boy, thinking hard. "I always liked the name Joshua."
"Joshua is really nice. I think it suits him. And for this little guy I was thinking Matthew," Harry says, making a silly face down at the newborn.
"Matthew. Yeah, that's cute. Matthew and Joshua," Louis smiles. "Matthew and Jonah Styles."
Harry leaves to grab them food from the cafeteria and make a few phone calls, so Louis is left alone with his two new baby boys. He's got his special pillow on his knees and the babies are side by side, wiggling around. Louis smiles down at them, bouncing them lightly.
"You two are so precious. I can't believe you came out of me," he laughs, tickling their little bellies. "Papa is really excited about you boys, too. Me and Papa love you so much and we're going to take such good care of you. We're going to be the best daddies in the whole wide world. Think we can do it?" he asks them, and the two babies stare up at him with their wide green eyes. "I'm going to take it as a yes. I'm afraid to close my eyes because I just want to look at you two forever and ever. Everyone is going to love you."
"Am I interrupting?" Harry smiles, walking into the room with food. Louis looks up and grins, shaking his head.
"Just talking to my little angels," Louis coos at the babies. Harry hands Louis a banana and a sandwich and sits down next to him.
"You're going to be an amazing father, you know. These little boys are going to be so loved," Harry says, stroking the bottom of Jonah's little foot. "God, we're parents now. We made these together, Lou."
"That's probably why they're so perfect, then," Louis says cheekily and Harry chuckles.
"You're probably right. They have your nose, you know. All cute and button-like," he observes, tapping their tiny noses and kissing Louis'.
"They have your eyes. They're beautiful," Louis says softly.
"Looks like your hair. It's light and straight like yours," Harry says, stroking the tiny bit of hair on their heads.
"Your pouty little lips," Louis grins.
"Your cheekbones, I think. And your eyebrows," Harry smiles.
"They're a perfect mix of us," Louis whispers, holding their little feet in his hands.
"Would you do this again?" Harry says lowly, putting a hand on the small of Louis' back. Louis turns his head to look at Harry and smiles.
"Yeah," he breathes. "I definitely wouldn't mind doing this again. As long as it's with you."
"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Harry murmurs, kissing Louis' temple and gets off the bed. Louis watches him leave and smiles down at his boys. He sighs softly before starting to sing to them.
Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down, like autumn leaves
Hush now, close your eyes and go to sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday, you were here with me
Louis' voice is soft and gentle, and he watches their eyelids start to flutter closed. Harry walks back in, grinning ear to ear. He walks back over and looks down at the now sleeping newborns.
"That was beautiful, Lou," Harry whispers, and Louis flushes.
"You heard that?" Louis whispers back, biting his bottom lip.
"Yeah. They must have really liked it, too, since they're fast asleep from a few lines of an Ed Sheeran Song," Harry says quickly, smiling.
"Ed Sheeran is a genius," Louis whispers, giggling. Harry kisses him gentle before putting the babies back in their respective beds.
"How are we going to tell them apart?" Harry asks suddenly, panic rising in him. Louis can't help but grin at his anxiety.
"Matthew has a tiny little birth mark by his eye. I promise soon it'll be second nature to us. You'll know," Louis reassures, smiling at his husband. Harry takes a shaky breath and nods.
"Yeah, yeah, you're right," Harry sighs, holding Louis' hand. "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful family. I love you more than anything, you know."
"I would only ever do it for you, Harry. I love you," Louis murmurs, closing the space between them and kissing him gently.
And in that moment, all the pain they ever went through is forgotten about.