.06 |L A R R Y|

Walking Between The Raindrops

Larry_Darling0124

Summary:

Harry Styles is a fan of One Direction, like not a massive one but they're cool. He doesn't go to their concerts, but he buys their CDs and it'd be cool to meet them. What he doesn't expect is actually meeting them and it just so happens he has a crush on, Louis Tomlinson. That night takes an unexpected turn and they find themselves in bed together. The thing about it is Louis has a girlfriend, like an actual girlfriend and not some beard. The other thing is that, well Harry is a bit special and he's about to find out just how special he is.

Notes:

Not sure what the title has to do with this one shot, but I liked how it sounds haha. You can find this on my Wattpad as well: Britt1D4Life — hope you guys enjoy!! xx

Work Text:

He's not a big fan really, he just likes some of their music. They've got good lyrics and they sound good so he doesn't mind when his younger sister wants to listen to them in the car whenever he drives her to school or just when they go off. Who might he be talking about? Well, none other than the biggest global sensation for the past four years, One Direction consisting of members Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis.  And Harry wouldn't admit it to anyone, though he's pretty sure his sister knows, but he might have a crush on the oldest member, Louis. 

Of course his sister only knows because every time Louis starts to sing Harry blushes a little sometimes and he always smiles, Melissa had picked up on that immediately.

"You like him!" She stated giving him a knowing smile.

"What? I do not, you have no idea what you're talking about." Harry responded far to quickly.

"Whatever big brother, you like him." Melissa smiled even bigger. "I don't blame you, he's gorgeous."

"And too old for you. Geez you're only fifteen and he's twenty-two." Harry said, shaking his head as they drove down the road.

They were four years apart. Harry was nineteen and Melissa was fifteen and their older sister was twenty-three. Harry really doesn't know how their mum managed to get her three children each four years apart, but he figures it was her intention all along - that way only one of them would be in high school at a time. Gemma had left for college and was currently almost finished with her degree while Harry had decided to take some time off before going. Anne hadn't let him get away with doing nothing though. No she made him go to a small college and work on the basic classes and she made him get a job.

"I don't care if it's full time or part time, but you're getting a job." She had told him three months after he graduated high school.

So he got a job at the bakery just in town called Sweet Connections. As it would turn out his life wasn't completely ruined, he actually quite liked working in the bakery and he was quite good at baking. Much to Anne's surprise, Harry didn't waste his money. He set aside some to spend and then put the rest into a savings account.

"I don't know exactly what I'm saving for, but once I figure it out at least the money will be there." Harry told her when she questioned him about it, having fully expected him to waste money on random things.

He was pretty much free to do as he pleased because Anne trusted him. Sure he wasn't allowed to stay out late especially when his sister and step-father had to get up for school and work - but he didn't really mind. Life was good, he really couldn't complain.

-*-

"HARRY!" Melissa screeched as she ran into the house from school.

"Kitchen." Harry called back from where he was pouring himself a glass of orange juice.