.27 |L A R R Y|

your laughter tastes so sweet

by: tumsa

Summary:  future!fic where Harry and Louis are married, they have kids, Louis plays football, Harry is his biggest cheerleader and the whole world is envious of the awesomeness that is Tomlinson family.

------------

Louis loves taking care of people he loves, Harry knows that, it's one of the things he loves about Louis (well, there's not really anything he doesn't love when it comes to Louis, but care taking was something Harry noticed when they had just been thrown together as a band in X-Factor house and Louis made silly jokes to distract Harry from almost throwing up in backstage or when Louis made him tea, stole cookies from Cher and gave amazing cuddles when Harry was missing his mum and sister or when Louis took away his phone when Harry was upset about mean twitter comments or when Louis didn't mind Harry stealing food from his plate because Harry could never decide what he wants and ended up wanting a little bit of everything), so Louis loves taking care of Harry as well, but when it comes to pregnancy - Louis spoils Harry rotten. He's not overprotective or anything like that, doesn't insist Harry shouldn't move from his bed, go out with friends or clean the house, he has been around his mum's pregnancies enough to know that pregnant people can still do things, but he just turns into a genie or golden fish or something among those lines, makes sure Harry gets everything he wants and more, and most of the time Harry doesn't even have to ask.

Right now Harry is waking up to a room full of warm and bright sunlight and he knows that it's nowhere near 7AM which is the time he usually wakes up to make breakfast for family and drive their kids to school. His phone shows 9:43AM and his alarm is turned off although Harry remembers putting it on last night. He almost wants to stay in the bed and sleep more, he's more sleepy now when pregnancy is in it's second trimester and he gets tired faster, but he really needs to pee and make sure someone took Oliver and Cayden to school and is taking care of Leah. So he rubs his belly gently, murmurs quiet "morning, peanut!" and gets up.

When Harry goes downstairs it's obvious that everything is taken care of, Oliver's and Cayden's rooms are empty, missing their school bags as well, and Leah's princess bed is made and there are noises coming from kitchen, Leah's favorite disk with Disney songs is playing and Harry smiles, because he can hear her giggles and can hear Louis singing "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", doing his best Zazu impressions and Harry shakes his head with laughter and walks straight to the kitchen where Louis is taking dishes and cups out of the dishwasher, dancing and singing along the song and making faces at Leah. The kitchen itself looks spotless, no signs of usual breakfast mess with three kids and two adults on the run, Harry trying to cook everyone's favorite breakfast meal while Louis makes sure everyone is dressed and ready for the day. Harry has no idea what kind of voodoo his husband has done this morning, but even Leah who can be a bit of a challenge in the mornings is obviously done with her oatmeal and slices of apples. She notices him, beams and jumps off her chair, running to Harry.

"Good morning, daddy!" she chippers and Harry leans down to let her kiss his cheek, a morning ritual they have with their kids since he and Louis often returned home when kids were already sleeping and couldn't kiss them goodnight. She gets all serious in a moment and Harry has to bite his cheek not to laugh when Leah pats his belly and says: "Good morning, baby!" - another ritual they have ever since Leah learned that Harry is having a baby that will be her little brother or sister. She's wearing bright yellow dress with sunflowers on it, pink tights and green non slippery socks, and it's obvious she has dressed herself this morning, and Harry is really proud of their little princess, Leah is only two and a half years old, but she already talks clearly and full sentences, dresses herself most of the time, sings like a little angel and has really strong opinions about everything, and although her golden brown curls and green eyes resemble Harry's looks, she's Louis' baby girl through and through.